It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO landing in Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The video quality is so bad that is difficult to tell whether it is CGI or not.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Maybe they caused the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster because they need a place to live.

I've always wanted to live in Japan, the sushi is so fresh!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by hotrice

Maybe they caused the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster because they need a place to live.

I lived in Japan for a year. Amazing country and people. Believe it or not, it's not hard to find a job there as a foreigner. Getting a job teaching English is not too difficult ...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by hotrice

Oh, it's fresh alright. Eat enough of it now and you will have a nice glow. Not the healthy kind either.

link   
reply to post by hotrice

Looks like a cop car in the sun layered over the video ;p, I have a lot of experience in the cg/media field, and to me this looks VERY fake, I have just got in from a long day otherwise I would show you filters over the video and maybe examples to show you where I am coming from.

link   
i bet a lot of people are gonna say its fake even tho they havent really looked into it

the typical ats people...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
On second glance , towards the end of the video it looks not unlike a parachute...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Pros, the ufo is just as grainy as everything else.

Con, the runtime is typical for a fake. If you have an ufo desecnding in the valley, would you really not go through the trouble to step forward, so that you can film down on it as it lands?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i bet a lot of people are gonna say its fake even tho they havent really looked into it

the typical ats people...

Because it's an obvious fake.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hmm interesting.. It's strange but at the end of the video it looks like it cuts into the grass or plants right before it disappears like it was edited in. Who knows.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
you are just looking at a landing parachute

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It looks fake to me too. Looks like the camera shake was added as the thing passed behind the tree to cover the fact it was added (CGI).

Funny how they never bothered to try and film it once it had landed. It couldnt have been that far away otherwise the camera wouldnt be able to focus on it. Yet another person with too much time on their hands and some cgi software. Easily replicated.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
from the movement it looks very small..maybe remote controlled toy?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Youtube actually had that video loaded on 2/23/2009:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Small observation: if you look from 0:21 - 0:26 you can see the object almost rippling on an air current!

My guess is that it's some kind of parachute in very still air conditions. A breeze at 0:18 could cause the faster movement to the left

edit on 8/4/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
My first thought was a parachute with some colourful fabric or logs on it that's just too hard to pick up on the camera.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm taking a stab at the very popular oriental pastime of Kite flying. All sizes, colours and shapes.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Youtube actually had that video loaded on 2/23/2009:

Yep Gavron.. This has been doing the rounds for many many years.

It is still shown on ufo documentries and as far as i am aware, this is still a credible piece of footage.

Well done on beating me to posting the original

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
sorry folks but it's a venus star along with Optical Illusion.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

my biggest problems with these videos is they ALWAYS show them land and then the video cuts off suddenly. If you are already filming, keep the camera rolling!!!!!!

(that was probably first contact and now we'll never know, thanks cameraman lol)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join