It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Convenes 'Bretton Woods II'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

A realm of nationalized, government ran, government owned, dictatorship. I believe, that to put the " final nail " into the coffin of insolvency, they must do something to abolish the Constitution in its entirety. That includes, removal of ' rights" and the ability of the people to "question" authority. A complete take over maybe even including martial law and codes behind it?

Just my 2 cents worth.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

According to some economists they knew as early as 1992 that this moment would basically arrive and have been putting it off waiting for the right opportunity to broach it with the actual people.

Of course the right opportunity is 'letting no good crisis go to waste' so they first had to create enough of a crisis and enough of some recognition of the problem by the average person to revamp the system.

However what makes it tricky is it has to include 'debt forgiveness' and because the debts all the nations are struggling with are international in origin, it requires a crisis where all the effected nations have a half a chance to explain the debt forgiveness to their people, the people who invested their life savings in some of these corporations and banks and schemes that are now going to basically forgive a lot of those debts.

Of course they are going to want something in liue of cash and that will be "new systems" designed to protect people "internationally" from losing their savings in these complicated debt schemes.

So it's going to include a lot of debt foregiveness while at the same time creating new International Oversight and Regulatory Bodies and Commissions with some significant cross border enforcement power that will take another big chunk out of national soveriegnty.

While some of us acquire Baseball Cards and Pokemon Cards the International Oligarchs have been acquiring nations through debt, in a scheme designed to make those debts seem real and vaild and having a horrendous impact on the average people in those nations who have seen their standards of living plumet, their wages frozen, if they are lucky enough to find employment, and their savings wiped out.

So it's all about using that manipulation to get the people to agree more Centralized International Control is good for them, so that's what they are going to want to eventually create, systems that consolidate the bankrupt nations under an open and accepted International Control.

One step closer to a One World Government.

One little step at a time, each taken through a crisis to make that step seem like a good or welcome idea to the people.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Heres a question for you? The behind the scenes actions, ( illegal wars, continuous spending etc) is a given. With that, in regards to debt forgiveness, do you think its possible that if it is true, a one world rule, one government action would permit the people of the US to be forgiven of all their debt as well, provided the USG completes there plan of global dominance? I would have to assume, that if the USG's goal is to implement a " governing " rule ", during the " rebuilding " phase that something would have to give, to sustain the " reasons" behind their actions?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How can we raise enough noise for this?

We need to start warning people about this. Sigh, this looks bad. REALLY bad

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Heres a question for you? The behind the scenes actions, ( illegal wars, continuous spending etc) is a given. With that, in regards to debt forgiveness, do you think its possible that if it is true, a one world rule, one government action would permit the people of the US to be forgiven of all their debt as well, provided the USG completes there plan of global dominance? I would have to assume, that if the USG's goal is to implement a " governing " rule ", during the " rebuilding " phase that something would have to give, to sustain the " reasons" behind their actions?

First what you think to be our debt is not really our debt.

What you percieve as currency is not really a factor in what is going on amongst the oligarchs.

The real debt is the stock investment in the enterprise. Stock is human beings, and European Lords send plenty to explore, build up the nations infrastructures, acquire it's resources for them, and to bring them to market.

Bonds were those loans in gold to the corporate principles to set the stock to laboring at those specific things.

Taxes are a kickback from the labor simply designed to make the process more cost effective and to establish notions of debt and debt to state.

So the real currency of the worlds oligarchs are human beings (stocks) and the resources acquired and controlled through the stock.

The present system of debits and credits is simply designed to allow you to acquire some of those resources based on your own performance within the system.

The power lies within control of the resources, which are ultimately used to control human beings as you would have a very hard time surviving in this world especially in an urban environment without the resources the oligarchs deliver and make available to you through their system of debits and credits using what is now mostly electronic currency.

The debt isn't real it was never really real, it was just meant to mask the underlying system in which a very small group of people have been acquiring all the earths resources through trickery, fraud, deception and violence.

So they will happily forgive that debt to have what they created that debt as leverage to gain and that's complete control of the systems we live by from top to bottom through complete control of the resources that we need to survive in urban and over populated environments.

They are pretty much ready to begin implementing this and phasing it in over the next couple of decades.

They will manipulate it so you welcome it at every step or at least what appears to be a majority does, and to even say thank you too!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Soros, the man who brough the GBP to its knees, the man who unsuccessfully attacked the Euro, that man? That's the last man on earth I would even trust slightly. Soros doesn't care about the well being of others, all he cares about is power.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Yeah that man! He was dubbed "the man who broke the Bank of England."[29] In 1997, the UK Treasury estimated the cost of Black Wednesday at £3.4 billion

en.wikipedia.org...

now theres something to be proud of, not get your way because of the exchange rate, so he withdrew from the European Mechanism which in some odd way devalued the pound sterling....yup that man.

Power hungry fecal matter!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I dare say, there is a solution which would put a complete stop to the machinations of those who are posturing themselves to exploit the upcoming nexus (which is completely inevitable).

This solution does not involve violence in any manner. it does not involve any destructive actions at all. But this one thing can completely decimate the ability to bring closure to the agenda. I believe this so completely that I will not state it here, so delicate is its inception.

The most important matter at hand is the recognition that if we are to survive as a society with it's own culture, we cannot allow ourselves to become convinced that these architects can 'engineer' a way to solve what they jokingly refer to as "our" economic problem.

In truth, it is THEIR economic problem. As others have pointed out, the theory of free market does not include the intervention of any government (the Keynesian standard - also known as supply-side, or trickle-down, or "Voodoo" economics); such interventions are always self-serving, and driven by the inability of those closest to governance to accept their own failures and weaknesses.

The denouncement of so-call little people's 'outrageous' sense of entitlement is a veil to conceal their own sense of "entitlement" to unquestioned control.

In the end, regional sovereignties are their enemies... hence the violation of those sovereignties are their hallmark actions (invasions, wars, occupations.)

Every time you see one nation projecting it's might, coercion, or corruption; whether it be through propaganda, economic trickery, or outright attacks; you can be certain that lacking that action, someone's power base would weaken.

Time is their enemy, the demand for freedom of thought and speech is their enemy, reason is their enemy, and the utter devotion of the human spirit to equality is their enemy too. Ultimately, they are their own enemy because in the final analysis... the robber baron merchants can't trust each other. Unless the apex architects can create zombie minions at that level... they will fail... as they have always failed with every attempt at empire they have ever made.

Be well, seek peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This may be the most naive question ever asked on ATS, but here goes:

What's so bad about a world government, anyways?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nothing is "bad" about world government.

Everything is bad about an "imposed" world government. Especially one brought about through secretive conspiracy and covert manipulation.

As usual, its the executors who impart evil onto the construct... not the construct itself.

Government is about the mandate of those governed.... not the alleged or presumptive 'wisdom' of the governors.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

excellent post there.

thanks
snoopyuk
edit on Fri Apr 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There is only one good thing about this meeting, you know where they ALL are ! This is your last chance !

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

you want to fix the economy end the fed and get government the hell out of the equation

the only reason this country and the rest of the world is so screwed up is the governments just cant keep their hands off anything.

soros? fixing things thats rich i agree with misoir soros is evil incarnate and monster is too nice a term.

soros's only priority is soros himself and how much money and power he can take from people.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I really, truly wish someone would just walk up to Soros and put a bullet through his old decrepit forehead. Men who pose a threat to the entire human race, simply because they crave power and control, do not deserve to be alive. I'm tired of all these eternally wealthy old evil incarnate shells that walk the Earth as if they're worth more than the lives of every one else. They fund war, genocide, murder, oppression, basically everything that nobody else wants to see in their lifetime; playing a game with everybody else because it satisfies their sick psychopathic desires.

Soros this is a message from the average people: Surrender all your riches and cease control, or cease to exist.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
I really, truly wish someone would just walk up to Soros and put a bullet through his old decrepit forehead. Men who pose a threat to the entire human race, simply because they crave power and control, do not deserve to be alive. I'm tired of all these eternally wealthy old evil incarnate shells that walk the Earth as if they're worth more than the lives of every one else. They fund war, genocide, murder, oppression, basically everything that nobody else wants to see in their lifetime; playing a game with everybody else because it satisfies their sick psychopathic desires.

Soros this is a message from the average people: Surrender all your riches and cease control, or cease to exist.

Problem is, if he is really the devil, a bullet would not stop him. A jokes aside, we need a huge global wake up call and we need it fast. The united states is the only thing standing in their way. Ron Paul is clearly a threat to them, which is probably why they are starting to mobilize at this moment.

that or try to bankrupt them, by asking people to take their money away from the banks and buying silver like ron paul and alex jones suggested.

Time is running out.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
dude, there's already a 15 page
thread here that started yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

why another ??

edit on 4/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I do agree that Soros is a dangerous and powerful man, and there shouldn't be a One World government under his sponsorship or control (even by proxy). He has manufactured social injustices for decades, is driven by a lust for power, and should not be trusted with the fate of the global economy and society at large. BUT I disagree with one thing the OP article says about him:

Soros also fosters cultural degeneracy by supporting abortion rights, atheism, drug legalization, sex education, euthanasia, feminism, gun control, globalization, mass immigration, gay marriage etc.

Cultural degeneracy? Frankly, I didn't disagree with any of those values - I'd even argue many of them are necessary for a progressive society. Seems like the source is a tad biased. IF (and that's a big IF) Soros honestly aims to achieve these goals, I might be inclined to support him a bit more.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm really not sure about Soros. From some interviews I've read I actually found myself agreeing with alot of things he was saying regarding the wars and even Israel.

I guess my main question would be, why is fox news constantly going after him? What is the battle that is going on behind the scenes?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Just the fact that he's sneaking around trying to influence economies without any sort of legal intervention is enough. That isn't how an open, honest society functions. We're already onto this fool and judging by the way events are unfolding, his days exerting so much power are already numbered.

Either he's going to have to come clean and do everything out in the open, or he's going to start receiving the attention he deserves sneaking around and trying to manipulate world economies behind everyone's backs. And that attention is bound to not be very flattering to him.
edit on 8-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhioPariah
Hey, at least somebody's trying to fix the economy.

You got a thing for forced labor camps????

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join