It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umh...I think I may have figured out what this site is for...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Now...This is just an observation upon a hunch I have and I may be wrong, but since a member started a thread that this site is a recruitment center by the freemasons I've been wondering about this site.
It's no secret that a bunch of members and mods on here are freemasons and that this site is kinda shady concerning the sudden deletion of threads and so forth.
Anyway...I think it's a government site, that has a bunch of inside members dedicated to coax us regular folk towards what's gonna happen this year...whatever cataclysmic event it might be....Because every time somebody is smart enough to be somewhat accurate with his assesment he's immediately asked how he's going to prepare for said catastrophic event and what can be done in said catastrophic event.

So umh...ats is either really a recruitment center, or a indirect survival guide for those that aren't complete idiots. oO...

Or both.
edit on 8-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I am the Illuminati galactic leader, and I must say, you are correct.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm his assistant and I concur.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I doubt it is a recruitment site...I don't see that as a possibility since most members dis-like the Mason's/Illuminati...just look what they have done to the world and to hue-man technological advancement...

Some of the Masons on this site are not apart of the Elite, they just study the Masons, like I do, and some even go into their lodge clubs, like my grandpa...but have no affiliation with the Elite.

And like my grandpa really have no idea what the Mason's really have done to the world..

This site is just a good place for News topics, UFO's, and discussion on certain situations. Well that's all i found really on the site...otherwise, why not invite me into the club?

It's not like I don't know enough.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And I'm the second assistant to the assistant commander springer.

Really OP? You REALLY believe that? I can tell you, for fact, that you aren't even close to being right.
edit on 8-4-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by dude69

You remember me?...Captain Zork from the 6th interdimensional stargate fleet...we met each other at a hotdog stand one day.

How's the wife and kids?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am the reincarnation of Attila the Hun and I think you are onto something here.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
if this is true than somebody better invite me or im gonna...im gonna...well its nothing i can do but somebody better invite me

this has me thinking that the illuminati is even more powerful than i thought,
edit on 8-4-2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

reply to post by dude69

You remember me?...Captain Zork from the 6th interdimensional stargate fleet...we met each other at a hotdog stand one day.

How's the wife and kids?

They morphed into reptilians and left after I told them that in my opinion, Atlantis should have remained a Zeta Reticulan stronghold. Sensitive history people.

"freemasons" and "illuminati" do not recruit on forums or publicly in general. That is "why" they are seen as so "mysterious"
edit on 8-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

With freemasons you have to ask to get in.
With "illuminati" well, the damn thing is so mysterious you could debate that it doesn't even exist.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Im his lover.....kids are doing great.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

reply to post by dude69

How's the wife and kids?

They morphed into reptilians and left after I told them that in my opinion, Atlantis should have remained a Zeta Reticulan stronghold. Sensitive history people.

To OP: "freemasons" and "illuminati" do not recruit on forums or publicly in general. That is "why" they are seen as so "mysterious"

Well...since the illuminati are supposedly planning major depopulation and such, but give little hints as to what's going to happen according to their luciferian doctrine or whatever I just thought it would also make sense that they're scouting for worthy people among us cattle to spare when the final curtain closes.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hahhaha this thread got trashed.

You ATS people make me giggle

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Yeah but, if that were true, then we are just that, cattle. There is no reason to save us as we are not in any position of power or "advantageous knowledge" ("real" history for example). They are portrayed as an elitist faction for that reason, they only want a select few to survive, the few that are in power I suppose.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What is wrong with you people!
Let the OP run with it and keep feeding the disinfo!
Did you forget what the manual said about this kinda thing!
JEEZ!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

reply to post by dude69

Yeah but, if that were true, then we are just that, cattle. There is no reason to save us as we are not in any position of power or "advantageous knowledge" ("real" history for example). They are portrayed as an elitist faction for that reason, they only want a select few to survive, the few that are in power I suppose.

That's what this site is for...to weed out a truly worthy cattle amongst the cattle.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Looking through Universities seems like a more practical idea.

reply to post by kdog1982

I dont like your tone, want me to have your interdimensional passport revoked and your planetoid creation rights barred?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

We're the kids, we're soo not doing well like mum..like duh

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

reply to post by dude69

Looking through Universities seems like a more practical idea.

Universities?...Those that are in the elite universities are part of the elite anyway...and try to get most
people at a regular university to believe in " conspiracy theories ".
There's a saying: " The common man on the street has no idea what a pool of stupidity a University is. "
No...conspiracy theorists already distinguish themselves from I don't know how many percent of the population.
All you have to do is create a site that draws all of them in, ATS and yeah...look for the smartest, most
enlightened whatever...That's much more practical than going through University after University and I don't
know...conducting interviews...or ask for the guy with the tinfoil hat on and a frozen chicken between his legs...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Seeing that our members are having such fun with the thread, I've moved the thread to Jokes and Puns instead of the Trash Bin.

@dude69 - there's a weekly thread of "ATS is a front for [insert shady organization/government agency/alien species here]"... I suggest you review this post

Master Gemwolf of the 34° ...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that our members are having such fun with the thread, I've moved the thread to Jokes and Puns instead of the Trash Bin.

@dude69 - there's a weekly thread of "ATS is a front for [insert shady organization/government agency/alien species here]"... I suggest you review this post

Master Gemwolf of the 34° ...

Ouh...thx lol...fun?...Well if Spock shows up here the fun ends, cause Im gonna beat that pointy eared elf down, that guy still owes me money for those tweezers he bought...Nobody messes with Captn Zork.

So I guess this thread is done huh...mooh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join