It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug-resistant 'superbug' NDM 1 ! !!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
This is why the drug pharmacy industry needs to stop selling those anti biotics...

Some of the pharmacy stuff is great, but the anti-biotics are a no go, since well do i really need to explain why?...

Stick to supplementing vitamins and minerals. And change the diet of people...try an alkaline diet...viruses and bacteria can't live in those environments, there is no fuel for the germs to reproduce.

If I slammed a shot of cider vinegar, would that be considered something alkaline? I've heard this before but never was quite sure how to get to a state of "alkaline." Oddly enough, I got sick with a chest cold this winter and had the cough from Hades and I started to take shots of vinegar...and it helped. It wasn't something anyone told me to do; I was just so sick and tired of coughing, I mean it hurt, I was on my second round of antibiotics and I said, basically, the heck with it and grabbed the bottle of vinegar and slammed some. My kids were looking at me like Mom, what ya doin'? Anyway, it helped and I wonder why....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Of course its all about money...

"Give me the control of a Nations money, and I care not who makes the Laws" - Illuminati memember.

Money makes the laws..and whomever controls the money, controls everything the money buys..

Its why the Elite love cigarettes and Chemo-therapy..

Big Pharma can still make money, and no anti-biotics can become worthless over time....so then what?

Just like the super bug, it wont have any effect on it, just possibly make it worse..cause then the virus/bacteria can become immune to that type of anti-biotic.

And then your stuck right where you left off.

It is better to have the body do its thing and just give the body what it needs. It is cheaper and easier..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I don't know about that vinegar thing...

I would have to look it up...but i wouldn't recommend that...

Eating your daily recommended fruits, veggies, Zinc and Vitamins should pretty kick the crap out of anything that wants to try and replicate and harm you. Its about 8 servings each a day, then for vitamins like C and Zinc boost it up to 1000 Milligrams a day and bye bye sickness.

It can be a strict diet, but enjoyable since the foods aren't horrible tasting.

People just blow healthy eating out of proportion, cause they are used to eating crap...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
vinegar is a blood thinner so you should be careful using it, especially if you have blood thickening problems like hemophilia.
there's nothing wrong with eating healthy and and some natural dietary vitamins and natural cures, but in the real reality of diseases and pathogens, you still have to consider some pharmaceutical options that nature in its configuration cant prevent or eradicate, like Cipro, Zithromax. pneumonia and strep are pretty hard to kill so while you're using your naturals add some pharms to the mix to weaken the bastards, just make sure you follow through.

the staph infections are the real killers and that's when you throw the big guns at it like the tetrasilver tetroxide, although its not a legal FDA approved pharmaceutical, it is a scientifically proven and patented device to fight any infection and virus...you just have to know where to get it and how to use it

edit on 8-4-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
India huh, shame it didnt stay there. Those are the filthiest people on the planet. I am actually surprised something worse hasnt come from there."Dont s%§T where you eat".
edit on 8-4-2011 by theson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by alysha.angel

Something wicked has to be brewing in there...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db91eae9f3ec.jpg[/atsimg]

The Ganges, i know right. I understand that they are very poor people and i send prayers to them, but seriously, if my religion stated that i had to swim in that filth once a day, just kill me know. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of dead bodies in that water. Of course there is a new super bug!
edit on 8-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Another great option is Colloidal Silver and H202 therapy. Google them on the web.
Unlike antibiotics, CS and H202 don't allow the bacteria to grow resistant..they just kill the bacteria.

Another great option is a zapper (based on experiments of Hulda Clark) but you really need to research these. There are some that are not that effective and others that are....

Grapefruit seed extract (VERY bitter and added to water) also works in killing bacteria as do many other natural remedies.

Hope that helps...if you need more info, contact me. BTW I'm not a doctor!!!!! I just love research!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Silver is extremely toxic and poisonous to the body. So it might kill the virus but it might also kill or permanently damage a few of your vital organs at the same time. Probably not a good idea to be posting IV compounds like this as dosage varies by the weight and age of the person its administered to. There are still a few last resort drugs out that take care of a lot of these antibiotic resistant superbugs such as Vanco, Bactriim or Zyvox. I would stay away from the silver.
edit on 8-4-2011 by robile because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
an article on the symtoms of this new virus i thought it would be handy to have in the thread as well as be informative for those who think they may have it .. all information that i , Sinter and matthew dark can find on this will be added here ......

www.medicinenet.com...

Bacteria from the Enterobacteriaceae family are the most common cause of urinary infections. They can also cause bloodstream infections (sepsis), pneumonia, or wound infections. Symptoms and signs reflect the site of the infection. Most patients will have fever and fatigue. If bacteria enter the bloodstream, patients may go into shock. Symptoms do not differ between bacteria that express NDM-1 and those that do not. However, patients who have bacteria producing NDM-1 will not respond to most conventional antibiotics and are at high risk for complications.

NDM-1 stands for New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase, which is an enzyme produced by certain strains of bacteria that have recently acquired the genetic ability to make this compound. The enzyme is active against other compounds that contain a chemical structure known as a beta-lactam ring. Unfortunately, many antibiotics contain this ring, including the penicillins, cephalosporins, and the carbapenems.

all in one thread is the idea here folks ...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"Its exact geographical origin, however, has not been conclusively verified"

Shouldn't that read "The exact lab it was made in has not been conclusively verified".

Deebo

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

Silver is extremely toxic and poisonous to the body

Very true robile , here's a little evidence of a non-lethal dosing, but it still shows how powerful these colloidial silver products can be if not taken correctly.

Peace,
spec

edit on 8-4-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by robile
reply to post by anumohi

Silver is extremely toxic and poisonous to the body. So it might kill the virus but it might also kill or permanently damage a few of your vital organs at the same time. Probably not a good idea to be posting IV compounds like this as dosage varies by the weight and age of the person its administered to. There are still a few last resort drugs out that take care of a lot of these antibiotic resistant superbugs such as Vanco, Bactriim or Zyvox. I would stay away from the silver.

its only the oxide, the silver has been burnt away, then is bonded with hydrogen peroxide to form silver 2 oxygen, then soaked in a persulfate to charge the molecules to 2.5 volts per 2 nm molecule. it is true if you have an allergy to silver you shouldn't use it, but 100mg is non toxic and has an EPA score of 2 which is a caution. water has the same score. tetrasilver tetroxide is not a pharmaceutical, its an electricity discharging nano silver compound used in the smart card and watch battery industry. but has found its way in the nano meds future, as with other metal compounds and bismuth..its truly the future

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

definitely colloidal silver isn't the answer and shouldn't be used on anything but burns

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

I take colloidal minerals with vitamins every day, my hubby swears by it. It does help. I eat good; lots of fresh fruit and veggies in season but I still don't think we can get everything we need out of a diet, only because what you buy at the grocery store probably has depleted minerals/vitamins by the time we take it home. Doesn't hurt to supplement if you do it right.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Absolutely right! You're doing it the correct way!!!
Supplements are necessary. I agree that the foods growing in soil are not as nutrient-rich as they used to be and forget about GMO foods, they're actually poison!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I have used Colloidal Silver for the past 14 years with no side effects. My doctors have observed me on it and done tests to make sure it has no side effects and were VERY impressed by it.

I suggested it to a 43 year old mother who got Hep C from blood she received for a surgery. She emailed me 2 months later and said that by some miracle, her blood test was normal and she no longer had Hep C.

The older silver products were made with oils, etc and particle sizes were too big and remained in the cells and caused silver toxicity. The product I use is a nano particle...too small to cause toxicity.

If you look on the back of your multi vitamins you will see how many heavy metals are included in them. Silver is no different. Colloidal silver is an even smaller particle sizes than those.

CS is absolutely safe!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

you just cant inject a 100 mgs of it into your bloodstream in the event of a super bug infection, so i have no use for it.

but if it works for you ,carry on

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Oh no! I drink the CS. I don't inject it!!! You are right about that!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by alysha.angel

Something wicked has to be brewing in there...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db91eae9f3ec.jpg[/atsimg]

Ahhhh...looks like my soup is almost ready...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by robile

Silver is extremely toxic and poisonous to the body

Very true robile , here's a little evidence of a non-lethal dosing, but it still shows how powerful these colloidial silver products can be if not taken correctly.

Okay, first, silver in the right form is NOT toxic.
If silver is in liquid form, and it freezes, THEN it'll be toxic.
Argyria is not a form of silver toxicity, it's when larger-sized (colloid or bigger) particles congregate and lodge themselves into the interstitial spaces. Since they're too large to re-enter the capillaries via hydrostatic pressure, they force themselves into the dermal layers; they then give the skin a bluish tinge.
You'll NEVER find cases of argyria when dealing with angstrom or nano-micron-sized particles.
Aside from that, liquified silver is made via two separate, distinct processes.
First and preferable is done via electric pulsations which rip solid silver particles into tiny tiny little guys that become water-soluable.
The second and way more toxic method requires corrosive acids to break down the solid silver into particle form. This is dangerous because sometimes the silver tarnishes (even in it's tiny form) and there are instances of the liquid not being purified sufficiently and the corrosive medium makes it's way into the solution; this is highly toxic and can wear away the endothelial lining of blood vessels.

Silver in itself is a powerful broad-spectrum anti-microbial; but because of idiots who tout it's benefits without educating themselves first (see: new-agers, crackpots) on it's properties...well then...there's where the problems begin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join