It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis located off the west cost of Ireland!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Cool post, but I have to say... Atlantis is located somewhere every other month on ATS. I wish it would stay in one place so we can send down some divers to check it out.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Cool post, but I have to say... Atlantis is located somewhere every other month on ATS. I wish it would stay in one place so we can send down some divers to check it out.

Divers? Most americans, Bolivian and Peruvians are living on Atlantis right now, no need for diving.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Where do you see the Leviathians [Levites] many think they were monster in the sea, but they were foriegner from across the sea. When you get a book ? that gives all the definitions in the Bible, I learned that they are the only ones that could carry the Ark of the Covenant and the Priests of the Ark. In the land of Israel they had to live in their own villages and not allowed to mix or marry out of their clan. I think they were the ancient statues in Yucatan, real big head rock sculptures. There is still a group of that clan and their DNA is different than anyone other group on the planet. They still do not believe in inter-marriage. Casey Casom [I doubt I spelled that right] of the Rock and Roll Radio Show, was one of them from what I have been told. I hope this is not off the subject. But wondered if they were any part of the Atlantis people?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

You have it backwards. Genetic testing proves that the Irish have the markers of Egyptian DNA, not the other way around. The Egytians came from Sumeria.

What were you on when you came up with these ideas? Were you on the alchemy threads?

Oh I see, so the Celts got their red hair and white skin from the Egyptians, that clears up everything...thanks!

Cough, Cough...just one thing, why did it show the highest DNA match in Europe then, should it not have shown the highest among the Egyptians, or Africans?
edit on 9-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

That preponderance of red hair is actually due to some Northern Germanic invasions (ie Vikings). The Gaels were a little darker haired in general.

Further the y chromosome data that you are bandying around, is not proof of where someone comes from. Rather it shows a genetic lineage, and certain areas are RICHER in that lineage, but not necessarily the source of said SNP marker.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

What about hy-brasil? I understood it to be the island that housed the healing arts and highly advanced people rather than Atlantis which got way involved in manipulating technology and controling people.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Maybe Ice land wasn't covered in Ice then unless we were there present in that time we wouldn't know for certain 100% who knows?

Maybe sections of Iceland were free of Ice. Like Alaska was free of Ice mostly during the Ice Ages even though of its northern position.

Makes you think

edit on 9-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I thought someone would rise to that one,lol.

Did you know tug-of-war was once an Olympic sport? How about the origins of the sport, unlikely to be European.

I think Chuck Norris invented it, on his own!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lemurians Also lived alongside with Atlantians

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
Its quite funny seeing how this thread has progressed. There's a tug of war developed on who's most closely related to the Atlantians. (For the Americans, a 'tug of war' refers to a battle wherein two teams battle to pull each other over using a rope, youtube will tell all. The term is also commonly used as a synonym for a battle of supremacy between two, although this case includes more, factions).

Great post OP and some good replies!

Great entertainment from the rest of you

edit on 8-4-2011 by Iam'___' because: missed a comma

Funny you mention that do you realize that the majority of Americans have Irish Decent Somewhere !

The Irish likes to Spread it Seed along the Earth! it Shows ! Follow the Red head Egyptian mummies Red head Romans, Red head all over Europe and !!! The Mummies Found in those Chinese Pyramids Guess what !!! There Are Caucasian Origin with RED HAIR ! It the Red head that is way different then Other Caucasian Whites! The Skin tone to milky almost Pure White and the more Common among them Green Eyes and with the Adaption to Freckles! the Mutant Gene ! as Science would only say ..

Ya ya Im Speculating here but 2 Irish Descent American Presidents do love to ! Kennedy & Clinton Enjoy Seeding or at least Practice! I know I do ! It must be Genetic !

The Altantians ! ????????????????????????

Tarim mummies ( Hmmmm TAR!!! TARG - Tir Nan Og ) ahh ya Think !
en.wikipedia.org...

Notable mummies are the tall, red-haired "Chärchän man" or the "Ur-David" (1000 BCE); his son (1000 BCE), a small 1-year-old baby with brown hair protruding from under a red and blue felt cap, with two stones positioned over its eyes; the "Hami Mummy" (c. 1400–800 BCE), a "red-headed beauty" found in Qizilchoqa; and the "Witches of Subeshi" (4th or 3rd century BCE), who wore 2-foot-long (0.61 m) black felt conical hats with a flat brim.[6] Also found at Subeshi was a man with traces of a surgical operation on his neck; the incision is sewn up with sutures made of horsehair.[7] Many of the mummies have been found in very good condition, owing to the dryness of the desert and the desiccation it produced in the corpses. The mummies share many typical Caucasoid body features (elongated bodies, angular faces, recessed eyes), and many of them have their hair physically intact, ranging in color from blond to red to deep brown, and generally long, curly and braided. It is not known whether their hair has been bleached by internment in salt. Their costumes, and especially textiles, may indicate a common origin with Indo-European neolithic clothing techniques or a common low-level textile technology. Chärchän man wore a red twill tunic and tartan leggings. Textile expert Elizabeth Wayland Barber, who examined the tartan-style cloth, discusses similarities between it and fragments recovered from salt mines associated with the Hallstatt culture.[8]

Gentic Links

Mair claims that "the earliest mummies in the Tarim Basin were exclusively Caucasoid, or Europoid" with east Asian migrants arriving in the eastern portions of the Tarim Basin around 3,000 years ago while the Uyghur peoples arrived around the year 842.[2] In trying to trace the origins of these populations, Victor Mair's team suggested that they may have arrived in the region by way of the Pamir Mountains about 5,000 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

5000 years ago! Hmmm by god they are Alantians!
Marine Institute Newsletter

About the controversy Mair has claimed that: The new finds are also forcing a reexamination of old Chinese books that describe historical or legendary figures of great height, with deep-set blue or green eyes, long noses, full beards, and red or blond hair. Scholars have traditionally scoffed at these accounts, but it now seems that they may be accurate.[15]

Issue 4, October 2008

To ad more Fuel to the Pyre !! Check out the PDF Below

Atlantis in Ireland
A geographic Comparison of Plato's Atlantis & Ireland as a Test Megalithic Cultural Hypothesis

U. Erlingsson

PDF : atlantisinireland.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Alantis is in Ireland atlantisinireland.com...

What The Writer does not realize is there is a whole body of land Underwater Near Northern Ireland
that has seem to have sunk ..

Even BBC News Website Confirms this!

Atlantis "Evidence" Found in Spain and Ireland
Stefan Lovgren
for National Geographic News
August 19, 2004
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Lost City Of Atlantis Claim Disputed By Spanish Scientist

By IWO - Tue Mar 15, 2:17 pm
www.irishweatheronline.com...

Finding Atlantis

Looks like every one is finding Atlantis The Video Above Of Course there is Evidence of Atlantis In Spain
its near that Big ass Underground body of land between Spain & Ireland

as a Poster posted this before on this thread is it Evidence of the Deluge ( The Great Flood ) ?
This is quite interesting Near Northern Ireland Rathlin Island part of it Sunk!?

(BBC)
Prehistoric land under the sea

Huge cliffs and vast basins were revealed in the survey

By Mike McKimm
Science Correspondent, BBC Northern Ireland
news.bbc.co.uk...

The "Real Map of Ireland"
www.marine.ie...
edit on 9-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there,,

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

my thoughts exactly.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Good piece! As an amateur treasure hunter I am very much interested in the watery world.I already knew about the place,but don't like to talk about it much.As a working class slave I don't have alot of time or money for my hobbies,much less research(which is the most important part of my hobby).I always called it Hy Brazil though.If anyone wants to go I will jump on board in a heartbeat(Got the dive license and I don't get seasick ...Heh Heh ARRRGH).

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Very glad to hear it, it means when the city is uncovered it will be under the possession of the Irish

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm I'm going to have to look into this one.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yeah after reading this I have come to the conclusion that this is fantasy. These islands are too far north and too far west to be Atlantis.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Wolfenz

You know what I see? It looks to me if you slid the area you are calling "Tir na Og" to the right a little, it sure does see to "fit" like a puzzle piece. It looks like it has gone left and submerged. If that article I linked to earlier is correct and the ocean floor in that area is prone to being pushed up and sinking again, that could explain how it got where it was without plate movement being the direct cause.

www.newscientist.com...

Exactly what i thought A Puzzle Piece now there is a Little piece of evidence of a Stretch Mark way south of Tir na OG I call it Stretch marks from the Expanding Earth

but what i found out is if you move Along South up to the North END ( In between Tir na og & Ireland & Scotland ) Its all Smooth like. Was That Ridge Stretch mark was disturbed then settled back down & Covered the Stretch line marks? That what im guessing ,

One Oddity is that when i see a bigger quality image of this Same picture it show the Stretch lines going though the Land Mass ?? That i would think it shouldn't be there Im not an Expert in the Geographical Field Who knows ...

Expanding Earth if this theory is correct could this somehow caused it as of now more rampant earth quakes This year!! The earth is growing Expanding making Hollow inner earth pockets along its Growth ?
could this be another clue of caused the Deluge The world wide Flood or is it the 30,000 year tilt Theory or an wild stray planet !! I dont need to say! LOL

Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing

edit on 10-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: Grammer & a movie

edit on 10-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Well those who arrived in India with the Veda (the rishi) are described as children or sons of the sea god. Its easy to see how their connection to a sea god (Manannán aka Poseidon) would generate story's of them being sea monsters.

The Lia fail, the stone which is in the ARK is described as being able to talk or communicate however we are also told that this only happens if someone of royal blood touches it. It therefore would be logical that those who are the keepers of the ark (the high priest) must preserve their genetic heritage in order to use this object.
edit on 10-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

No I think you will find there are more red heads in Ireland then the blond haired blue eyed Germanic people. And then again why didn't Germany light up like a Christmas tree when they plugged in the DNA coding into the mapping program?

The red hair is not from Ireland though, I think your forgetting what I have been saying. The Irish inherited it because they are of Scythian origin. And the Scythians themselves are descendent of Magog who was from the land of Gog (Og)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskyfuel010

Really!! you read all that info in 5 mins (the timing between your two posts), your good, No your really good!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join