It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt to Finally Open the Secret Door in Great Pyramid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hers is some info on Raman and Atlantian technology, interaction and eventual war taken from ancient Sanskrit and the Ramayana, Mahabarata Atlantis and Rama

The shafts in the Giza pyramid were nothing more than ventilation shafts and not as some people think fuel shafts for some microwave energy source, the pyramid was once covered in highly polished sand stone to make its use more effective, it was also nothing more than a tool to be used for fast pacing man's evolution and there is definitely a resonance chamber under the pyramid.
The part that will bend your noodle is that it was thought built in only one night by RA!!
If you have ever seen a video of UFO's blinking in and out that is because we are presently in third density and most ET's are fifth and sixth density, being sometimes millions of our years further along the evolutionary ladder, when they shift into our density the craft is completely constructed by thought alone as it shifts dimensions,they are also able to shift time instantly because all time is simultaneous, compared to us these guys are gods of the first degree, the good news is that so are we you just dont know it yet

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The first time I've had a post removed! What if I really did believe Jedi built the pyramids? Shame on you, belief-supressors! It's a sad day
Anyhoo...

Originally posted by RADHESYAM
What I dont seem to get is why everyone (Hawsss, the media etc) keep stating that there couldnt be anything of significant size behind the door because the shaft is only 10'x10'.....

That's what I was saying. He (supposedly) has never seen behind the door, and yet he claims there's nothing there. That is either stupidity, arrogance or cover-up. Or, being Hawass, all three.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
While I love stuff like this and it is fascinating, I always think it's a shame when something is messed with that's been untouched for hundreds or thousands of years.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
Does anyone else remember the stories last year about some heavy duty excavations at the plateau?

There were reports about truck loads of covered material being moved OUT of the area at night.

Whatever WAS there is gone.

davinci - I remember this as well as a cell phone video of "secret excavations" at night near the Sphinx with trucks hauling stuff away (not water but COVERED CRATES of items)..... wish someone had some more information on this.

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
The shafts in the Giza pyramid were nothing more than ventilation shafts and not as some people think fuel shafts for some microwave energy source, the pyramid was once covered in highly polished sand stone to make its use more effective, it was also nothing more than a tool to be used for fast pacing man's evolution and there is definitely a resonance chamber under the pyramid.
The part that will bend your noodle is that it was thought built in only one night by RA!!
If you have ever seen a video of UFO's blinking in and out that is because we are presently in third density and most ET's are fifth and sixth density, being sometimes millions of our years further along the evolutionary ladder, when they shift into our density the craft is completely constructed by thought alone as it shifts dimensions,they are also able to shift time instantly because all time is simultaneous, compared to us these guys are gods of the first degree, the good news is that so are we you just dont know it yet

CouncilofNine - Curious as to what "proof" you have to back up this belief. I wouldn't know either way, I am merely asking....thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
There is already footage on the web of Hwass exploring the caves beneath the Sphinx. Pools of deep water that had to be pumped out, strange caves and various other fascinating things. I'm sure I originally found the link here on ATS last year sometime. Do a search. I also remember the claims of something being found in the vicinity of the Sphinx, that was secretly being removed by Egyptian authorities under cover of darkness...which was also filmed.photographed. Again, it's all here somewhere on ATS...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I really hope this opening of the other door will lead to something good but part of me knows nothing but another door or some kind of writing will be behind it.
knowing hawass is involved makes me feel uneasy but anything to do with discovering new things about ancient egypt always facisnates people.
i still believe there are a couple more huge discoveries to be found in or around the giza platue.

i wish the opening was live on tv but i'm sure it will be recorded,edited,pictures shown on the news then a premier on nat geo some time after.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pctoolbin

It is a belief! Back in 1981 a group of 3 people who found each other started experimenting with meditation in the hope to contact extraterrestrials, because of the unique vibratory level that existed between them they attracted the societal memory complex of RA. In ancient Egypt RA was a god as most people know but according to Ra as per the Law Of One series, RA is the present unified population of Venus presently residing in mid sixth density, millions of evolutionary years ahead of us.
RA came to earth according to them around 2000 years after Atlantis and Rama almost destroyed the planet to teach the Egyptian priests a means of fast tracking mans evolution at the same time another societal complex came to help the population of South America, Anyhow if you read the Law Of One series RA goes into great detail about many things, quantum physics, quantum biology, metaphysics, astrophysics, ancient civilisations, on earth and other planets,and most especially how and why the Giza pyramid was made and even the architecture, the reasons for specific angles as well as the reason for the position of the various chambers, RA also tells what happened to Mars and Maldek and how the entities from both of those planets are now part of earth's population due to them destroying their own planets.
They also in great detail go into the meaning of life, why we are here, what happens to us after we die (we don't really die) everything about UFO's and the structure of the universe as well as how the universe and us were made and why. it is an incredible read but definitely not for the faint hearted as it is also a very difficult read that will do your head in many times over, especially the first two books, you will either identify with it right away or find it to difficult and give up as the language and terminology used although dumbed down so we can comprehend it is still quite hard to comprehend.

You can buy the books online or you can read it in pdf form from LL Research

Introduction Don Elkins: This book is an exact transcript from tape recordings of twentysix sessions of an experiment designed to communicate with an extraterrestrial being. We started the experiment in 1962 and refined the process for nineteen years. In 1981 the experimental results of our efforts changed profoundly in quality and precision. This book is simply a report of the beginning of this latter phase of our work. Since our experimental work began, and even before we officially formed a research group, there was considerable confusion about the nature of our research. I would like to state that I consider my point of view to be purely scientific. Many readers of this material have used as a basis for its evaluation a previously assumed philosophical bias which has ranged from what I would call objectively scientific to subjectively theological. It is not the purpose of our research group to attempt to do anything other than make experimental data available. Each reader will undoubtedly reach his own unique conclusion about the meaning of this body of data. In recent years there has been much controversy about phenomena that were apparently incompatible with accepted methods of scientific research. This included such things as UFOs, mental metal-bending, psychic surgery, and many other seemingly miraculous happenings. To prove or disprove any of these alleged phenomena is certainly not properly the task of the casual observer. However, most of the public opinion that has been generated with respect to these events seems to be the product of quick and superficial investigation. After almost thirty years of research and experimentation in the area of so-called paranormal phenomena, I must recommend extreme caution in reaching a conclusion. If it is possible to make money, gain notoriety, or have fun from perpetrating a hoax, then someone usually does it. Consequently, paranormal or psychic areas are prime targets for the trickster, and the careful researcher usually has to observe copious amounts of “garbage” data in order to find a possible imbedded gem of truth. This is especially true of Philippine psychic surgery and the large area of spirit communication in general. It seems to me that the presently accepted scientific paradigm is less than adequate. It is my opinion that our present natural philosophy is a very special case of a much more general case yet to be unveiled. It is my hope that our research is in the direction of this discovery. After assimilating several million words of alleged extraterrestrial communication, it is also my opinion that this book and the subsequent volumes of the Ra material Introduction 5 contain the most useful information that I have discovered. As a result of all of this delving into the rather confusing subjects of UFOlogy and parapsychology, I, of course, have formed my current opinion of how things “really are.” This opinion may change at any time as I become aware of future information. This book is not intended to be a treatise of my opinion, so I will not attempt to defend its validity. The following is the best guess I can make about what we think we are doing. Only time will tell as to the accuracy of this guess. Our research group uses what I prefer to call “tuned trance telepathy” to communicate with an extraterrestrial race called Ra. We use the English language because it is known by Ra. In fact, Ra knows more of it than I do. Ra landed on Earth about 11,000 years ago as a sort of extraterrestrial missionary with the objective of helping Earthman with his mental evolution. Failing in this attempt, Ra retreated from the Earth’s surface but continued to monitor activities closely on this planet. For this reason Ra is highly informed about our history, languages, etc. Probably the most difficult thing to understand about Ra is its nature. Ra is a sixth-density social memory complex. Since Earth is near the end of the third-density cycle of evolution, this means that Ra is three evolutionary cycles ahead of us. In other words, Ra’s present state of evolution is millions of years in advance of Earthman’s. It is not surprising that Ra had difficulty communicating with Earthman 11,000 years ago. The same problem still exists in our present “enlightened” time. At this writing we have completed over 100 sessions of experimental communications with Ra. This approximate 300,000 words of information has suggested to me a possibly more adequate scientific paradigm. Only time and future will serve to validate and expand this paradigm. UFOlogy is a large subject. A reasonable amount of background material would swell this introduction to book length. Therefore, the remainder of this introduction does not attempt to cover every portion of this diverse and growing field of study but is instead an accounting of some of the pertinent parts of our research from our beginnings to the present day and the Ra contact.

edit on 9-4-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

There was a hoax thread 8-12 months ago...with pics of the excavators...photo shopped quarry of some sort if I remember right.
I have tried to find it recently to no avail....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow, super interesting thread! It's given me lots of new information to think about.

I've always loved studying ancient Egypt. I think mysteries are fun

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So this thread has just...stopped abruptly... No new news yet then? They'll probably get there with their drills and Hawass will say "What? No, you misunderstood: I said, we will NEVER open that door!! muaaahhhahahahaaaa", then clamber onto a broomstick and fly away...or something.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
bet its another door

Bet it's a sand trap, and the pyramid will fill with sand and kill all the seekers.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I hope they go looking for the chamber under the sphinx. That would be something.
They will probably find another door, or a mummy, who knows maybe something amazing will happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
who knows maybe something amazing will happen.

Yes.

1. Dig under the Sphinx
2. Something amazing happens
3. Profit!

There's no doubt there's something under the sphinx; but it'll be a long time before there's anyone in power there who will allow excavations or anything. Granted, I wouldn't want a full-scale excavation, but there's certainly something that can be done to find out what's down there. Then again, those in power (Hawass) surely already know.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday

There was a hoax thread 8-12 months ago...with pics of the excavators...photo shopped quarry of some sort if I remember right.
I have tried to find it recently to no avail....

Doc, if you find it, please let us know.....I cannot find it either......

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I remember in one programme Dr. Hawass was really heavy handed with a crowbar on an unopened sarcophagus. He must have got gold fever because as I say he really got stuck in with no regard to the sarcophagus, just wanted to get inside as quick as possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
bet we never find out..

(same as what i previously posted) (look for it.. lol)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just an awkward observation the first article linked was The Secret Door Inside which was dated February 8, 2011 months later this happened Zahi to Jail? which is dated April 17, 2011.

Between the time frames so many natural disasters have happened I can not even begin to post them all. Perhaps the opened a sort of Pandora's box. Or never ending curiosity and desire to control it all is what will kill us. I love to learn about things like this but worry what the true cost is.

If they have not opened the second door yet I am thinking another door, yet more complex and dangerous.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
"I am very happy to be the Minister of Antiquities once again!"

Hawass represents the true people in power, so I was suprised to see him get the boot in the first place. Which means this will most likely be just another puppet show.

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
So , if they open this second Door , and All they find is Another Door , will they wait another 5 or 10 Years to open that one too ?

It's good for the ratings.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join