It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt to Finally Open the Secret Door in Great Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Now that Hawass is finally history, Egpyt will open up the secret door in the Great Pyramid. What will be found?

nutshellurl.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Not so fast Grasshopper...

After many years of waiting, the 2nd sealed door inside of a shaft in the Queen’s chamber in the Great Pyramid will be finally opened. A small team from National Geographic along with the Egyptian Antiquities Department and Zahi Hawass are planning on re-attempting to find out exactly what is hidden behind these two small doors. The first door was drilled through a few years ago and it revealed another door blocking the shaft. The researchers will again attempt to drill through this second door and then position a small camera inside to determine what lies behind the blocked shaft. Read more: scienceray.com...
Zahi Hawass

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Egypt was a colony of the original man that setup shop after the deluge.

I hope they open the door.

I really hope they open the hall of records and youtube it.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
From the article, I assume that Dr. Hawass is still involved.
Unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am glad that Dr. Hawass is gone...I have been waiting to hear more about the doors in the shafts....good find!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
wow this is exciting still even if hawass is still involed i hope they find
something behind this second door the pyrimds are the most interesting thing
im quite excited to see what is to come of this

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker0022

I wonder when this will take place and when NatGeo will place it on the air......?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If you reasd the article youd know ole Zahi Awass is part of the project.
I am sure we have some ground penetrating radars that would give us some insight as to whats uderground in the area of the pyramids.
Id like to see what it would reveal between the sphinxss paws

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nice find, hope they can go through with this, though my gut tells me it's probably already been explored and exploited years ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
WHAT!!!!!! ten bucks if its something really creazy they wont say anything about i really cant wait to c whats in side.but y have they been keeping it close all these years and who know how many more doors they have not open or even told us
edit on 6-4-2011 by USMC1133 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The chamber under the Spinx's paws is supposed to have the records of Atlantis. I'll be watching this, and it should go MSM.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
bet its a other door

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In fact if you check his twitter page Hawass says this

Very first tweet on his page. Claims to be from March 30th.

"I am very happy to be the Minister of Antiquities once again!"

So much for the people who were so glad to see him go. He must have blackmail material over the new Government or old Government.
edit on 6-4-2011 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

I'm with you on that, I believe it may be a series of doors before reaching some final chamber.

And as stated above, I am willing to bet, if they found something mind blowing they will cover it up or not talk about it, and instead just show that they found a room with a clay pot or something. They should do a 100% live broadcast.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

So , if they open this second Door , and All they find is Another Door , will they wait another 5 or 10 Years to open that one too ?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
everything u ever want to know is are ready know its just not know to us

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Maybe Zahi Hawass and his posse want to open up the sealed chamber before December 21, 2012..just in case the SHTF..sorta like a last chance to see what if anything is in there. Or maybe the great calendar of Giza is about to make a critical alignment with something in the heavens. But (sigh) probably N.G. just gave them a ton of cash to open it..Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

i'll guess more mummies.

either that or some sort of deadly thing they locked away so it could never threaten humanity again. until now.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

yes i heard about that too and they carbon dated the sphinx and it was like 10,000years old or 5000 years older than the pyrimids will have to do a search to find where i read this im 99% sure it was here on ats..

link here(hope this is right one will read through now it's from 2009 though) hope it works

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but like others have said before me if they find something remarkable or other worldly we won't find out about it
it will be covered up i mean they won't even admit to ET let alone secrets of atlantis etc

such a shame though i would really love to know if it is we need some history changing stuff to come along would be awesome

edit on 6-4-2011 by karmajayne because: adding link

edit on 6-4-2011 by karmajayne because: forgot to add link first edit lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
TPTB that are behind the uprising support Hawass, perhaps they were his handlers anyway...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join