It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Jazzscapez..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
jazzscapez will always be here with us with his conspiricy theriories............. he keeps me posted while im sleeping got me creeping through the hallways gost of my brother from all ways/ #s got me #ed up yall dont even understand loose a inspiration to u then tell me how it ends.....it ends in torture of the brain the chemicall that helps u sleep cuz now im up all night waitin for a peep so i can pull my machette and end it for gods sake

miss u bro that was for u

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When you read his posts, it's incredibly obvious that his participation here was part of what led to his death. He was describing clear symptoms of being delusional, and being encouraged in his delusions by other posters, at several points posting that he was thrilled to find other people who agreed with his delusions. He questioned his sanity...until he came here, where he was encouraged.

At one point, a poster literally told him to go kill himself right now.

The owners are not interested in the number of corpses piling up around the site. I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
When you read his posts, it's incredibly obvious that his participation here was part of what led to his death. He was describing clear symptoms of being delusional, and being encouraged in his delusions by other posters, at several points posting that he was thrilled to find other people who agreed with his delusions. He questioned his sanity...until he came here, where he was encouraged.

At one point, a poster literally told him to go kill himself right now.

The owners are not interested in the number of corpses piling up around the site. I wonder why?

Yeah, like I said, nobody cares. But you should.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi Stafjrmy,

This is one of the grey areas of a conspiracy website. We discover that in all likelihood we have been lied to and manipulated by willful deceit, propaganda and mind control, and worse yet... by a large segment of society which is deluded and convinced of that a very improbable world is actually factual. Once among others who reveal cracks in the myth and uncover deceptions, who discover clues and evidence of manipulation by covert groups, who break down and try to reassemble the puzzle in countless ways, we know only one thing: things are not what they appear to be. This brings us all to become fragile in our belief systems, at least to a certain measure. And this is a natural and healthy reaction to the wool being pulled from our eyes and the rug being pulled from under our feet.

What we are then tasked to do is to reconstruct what our reality in fact genuinely is, and there are so many possibilities that it is practically unachievable to do in a larger sense, and at minimum quite difficult to do partially even when armed with a great deal of education and experience. This is where intelligence becomes both one's ally and one's enemy. Because our thoughts have been to a great extent formed within a matrix which is no longer validated by our beliefs, thus this instrument - our mind - which we use to reconfigure our reality construct, is not well adapted to defining an entirely different reality. The more smarts we put into it, the more likely we are to trip ourselves up. My only advice in this situation is to arm oneself with patience, to realize that contrary to schooling where you are supposed to have instant replies to every question, in this endeavor we have to sometimes go for years on end without as much as a hint of a valid answer. Yet, with time and committment, answers tend to appear and a new vision of the world does end up emerging on its own, providing a battery of plausible and likely truths, even if they don't answer all of our questions.

Recovering from the discovery that there are conspiracies behind the scenes, and parties who manipulate much of our social and mental reality, requires almost a form of convalescence - for the shockwave of this revelation can easily result in a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, where the battle is not waged with bullets and bombs but with thoughts and perceptions, and where one deals with the same shock that the purpose and facts we were sold are blatant lies. This is one of the deepest forms of psychological trauma, unsought and unwanted reality shift associated with a harsh lesson in distrust:

Similarly to those afflicted wtih PTSD, we need to have some form of mutual support among truthers. And this should not be about who agrees with whatever theory, or who is right or wrong in their interpretations, but an unconditional support even for those with whom we disagree, because we are all confronted with the same uphill battle of fighting our way out of a wide array of false dreams we were once "charmed into believing". These are the layers of onion skin we must shed one by one, taking care to not lose too many at one given time in order to not lose all of our reference points too quickly. Then it is a simply matter for each of us to get used to wandering in the dark, until we find our own orientation while helping one another on our respective pathways to truth.

With our thoughts for our ATS brother Jazzscapez and his family...

Getsmart
edit on 11-11-2011 by Getsmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Strange, I feel completely sick at this moment and I'll tell you why. I make music myself, about six years ago I made a peaceful and introvert track which I eventually called "Just a Thought", but the original working title save file I named Jazzscape... So yeah, I feel utterly miserable. Just coincidence but still

Rest In Peace my dear soul...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

Maybe some justice would help him rest in peace. But he'll never get that, because nobody cares that his posting here led directly to his death.

Maybe I should start naming names and show you the posts I'm talking about.

Maybe if I start a thread about who told Jazz to "go kill yourself right now. seriously" somebody would care...about disciplining me for doing so.

This human being was, to the people behind this site, an "acceptable loss".

A necessary expense of doing business.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

The world wide web has proven that the human race are and will be beasts for the most part...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

When you read his posts, it's incredibly obvious that his participation here was part of what led to his death

Do explain, but I'm not expecting an answer this late into it.

Listen to his music you will probably get a better understanding of who he is there

RIP to a great potential.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Comet2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comet2

When you read his posts, it's incredibly obvious that his participation here was part of what led to his death

Do explain, but I'm not expecting an answer this late into it.

Listen to his music you will probably get a better understanding of who he is there

RIP to a great potential.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Comet2 because: (no reason given)

I remember him well.

Always thought he was nuts in the bad sense of the word. As in paranoid, delusional, that kind of thing.

Wouldn't be surprised if he got himself into one of those idiotic "cops to blame for everything" threads and decided to charge at some with weapon in hand.

The dangers of being surrounded by a large portion of ATS users I guess. This site should come with a health warning.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So he died on march 19th, but his last ats activity was march 20th, and his last youtube activity was 5 months after his death in august?

riiight.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join