It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 - Eyewitness (shanksville, fireman volunteer)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a84b0ee4ac84.jpg[/atsimg]

How did that patch of green grass in the middle of where one of the B757's wings hit survive?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

How did that patch of green grass in the middle of where one of the B757's wings hit survive?

You say that like its a fact! So you have declared that the patch of green grass is in the middle of the impact point of wing - good for you. I hereby declare that the patch is in the foreground and outside the limits of the very irregular impact limits. But bully for you! I guess now the world has to stop and convene a multi million dollar investigation to answer to you why you think that patch of grass is or is not in the impact area.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Thats because the grass is BEHIND the impact point

Notice the debris lies in FRONT of it, in direction United 93 was travelling

Hitting ground at 575 mph means everything will be projected in the direction of travel, which includes fuel
cloud and resulting fireball

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

This is the evidence of an inside jobby job? A patch of grass?

Look at this crash....

Look at all the green grass!!!

Inside Jobby Job?

YOU decide!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I see you are trying very hard to distract people from seeing that a patch of green grass survived a multiple-ton 757 wing slamming down on it at 580 mph.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Thats because the grass is BEHIND the impact point

So what *if* that patch of green grass is in the middle of the "wing scar"? What would you conclusion be?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
This is the evidence of an inside jobby job? A patch of grass?
Look at this crash....
Look at all the green grass!!!
Inside Jobby Job?
YOU decide!

You're seriously comparing grass seen inside the "scar" allegedly made by a high-speed nose-dive crash that supposedly mostly buried through the ground with grass off to the sides of soft landing crash that stayed above ground and caught fire? Really?? Seriously???

Btw, if you look close at your pic, you'll notice the grass right next to the burned plane is all burnt away, so your pic actually proves my argument!

edit on 28-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

I see you are trying very hard to distract people from seeing that a patch of green grass survived a multiple-ton 757 wing slamming down on it at 580 mph.

Sorry, you still haven't proven that the patch of grass in the photo is, in fact, in the impact area. All the photo can prove is that the patch of grass is in the vicinity of the impact area. This is pretty much a dead end for you. Got any more "smoking guns"?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I can prove this photo is of a plane, that was move to that location and flamible liquid set it ablaze.
it is really simple - look at the terrain... up hill greater than 30 degrees... so if the plane crashed it would have
slid to its current location. notice the street and curb are in pre plane crash condition.

and I am not validating that plane as flight 93. I dont know if it is being portrayed as such or not.
as no plane crashed at Shanksville, PA.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You're seriously comparing grass seen inside the "scar" allegedly made by a high-speed nose-dive crash that supposedly mostly buried through the ground with grass off to the sides of soft landing crash that stayed above ground and caught fire? Really?? Seriously???

ATH911.... No, I wasn't... that shows how clueless you are. You can't even understand a joke. How can you understand 911? You have NO proof that the grass is "inside" the scar. You spout lies in here daily. This is just another one.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

as no plane crashed at Shanksville, PA.

Jew hater.... care to prove what did crash there? Thank you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Some good videos in this thread for anyone interested in 9/11.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

The infamous CNN clip from Jamie McIntyre? Seriously?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by kidtwist

The infamous CNN clip from Jamie McIntyre? Seriously?

Hey viper, the Jamie McIntyre video blows 'debunkers' out of the water, and that is the reason that you personally don't like it and what you brand it 'infamous'.

It's an accurate report, he was there, were you at the pentagon? No!

So who are people going to believe, one person on a forum who tries to debunk everything, or an actual real eye witness at the pentagon, who is not anonymous, and have verifiable credentials?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join