It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 - Eyewitness (shanksville, fireman volunteer)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
No matter what is presented, no matter how concrete

Please show concrete evidence most of a 757 buried in Shanksville.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Yes Hooper, ATH911 has been given contact information to not only UA, but the law firm that was involved with the remains of the aircraft.

ATH911 was also given contact information for Wally Miller, first responders, and DMORT. I posted it several times for him. What typically happens is that he ignores it, dissapears for a month, then comes back and starts a new Flight 93 thread.

Why should we bother? You wouldn't believe us if any of them did talk to us. How would we be able to prove to you what they said to us?

I mean we interviewed Wally Miller in person and you skeptics still won't accept what he says as the official story.

It's just more evidence you skeptics are only here to troll. You're lucky the moderation here is lousy.

edit on 16-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

Oh we believe what he said, just not your interpretation or the conclusions that you drew from what he said. And what he said relative to the recovery of human remains can be said to be the "official story" because that was his area of responsibility, but anything outside of that area is either his opinion or the opinion of others that he was relating second hand. See, its not an all or nothing proposition.

And shouldn't you bother to contact those person(s) just to satisfy your own doubts? I mean that's what it's all about, right? Your search for the truth?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh we believe what he said, just not your interpretation or the conclusions that you drew from what he said. And what he said relative to the recovery of human remains can be said to be the "official story" because that was his area of responsibility, but anything outside of that area is either his opinion or the opinion of others that he was relating second hand.

Ah, so you pick and choose like you criticize me for. Got it.

Btw, why are you continuing to lie that Miller was just giving "his opinion" about how the plane crashed? He WASN'T giving his opinion about anything. You did hear and read where he said "The explanation was...", not "My explanation is..."? So quit spreading disinformation about what Miller said. He was giving the official explanation as he was told and recited exactly that. (but it's still pretty funny you official story supporters don't even believe in the official story!)

And shouldn't you bother to contact those person(s) just to satisfy your own doubts? I mean that's what it's all about, right? Your search for the truth?

Why do you care?

And anytime you want to post some concrete evidence most of a 757 buried in that Shanksville field like I asked you above . . . and you conveniently skipped.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Ah, so you pick and choose like you criticize me for. Got it.

Btw, why are you continuing to lie that Miller was just giving "his opinion" about how the plane crashed? He WASN'T giving his opinion about anything. You did hear and read where he said "The explanation was...", not "My explanation is..."? So quit spreading disinformation about what Miller said. He was giving the official explanation as he was told and recited exactly that. (but it's still pretty funny you official story supporters don't even believe in the official story!)

First, we don't except your conflated, tortured and twisted version of the "official story" slapped together from disparate press clippings and unrelated interviews. Second, talk about picking and choosing! I stated that what Mr. Miller gave was his opinion or WAS RELATING THE OPINION OF OTHERS! Also, where you there when these others were relating the information to Mr. Miller? If not how did you ascertain that he was reciting EXACTLY what he was told? You said exact, you must have some way of testing that desription, correct? Like maybe trying to contact the persons who gave him the description?

And anytime you want to post some concrete evidence most of a 757 buried in that Shanksville field like I asked you above . . . and you conveniently skipped.

Like the concrete contact information for the persons who could answer your questions? Why are you so desparately avoiding the truth? What are you afraid of?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

First, we don't except your conflated, tortured and twisted version of the "official story"

Which parts of the story did I conflate, torture, and/or twist?

slapped together from disparate press clippings

Such as from?

and unrelated interviews.

Which ones?

I stated that what Mr. Miller gave was his opinion or WAS RELATING THE OPINION OF OTHERS!

"The explanation was..." doesn't sound like an "opinion."

Also, where you there when these others were relating the information to Mr. Miller? If not how did you ascertain that he was reciting EXACTLY what he was told? You said exact, you must have some way of testing that desription, correct? Like maybe trying to contact the persons who gave him the description?

So Miller is too dumb to recite a simple explanation like that, or he's lying?

Like the concrete contact information for the persons who could answer your questions? Why are you so desparately avoiding the truth? What are you afraid of?

Because you guys are so stupid to think that calling people is proof. If they were in on it, what do you think they are going to say when ask, "Ah, you caught us!"

Can't believe you think most of a 757 buried and I need to "call" someone to get proof, even though there was a photographer at the scene and hundreds of media with cameras surrounding the event.

edit on 18-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
miller lies body language says it all it is unmistakable

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyful

His body language tells me that he is disgusted by the "Truthers" that are interviewing him.

I would have the same expression on my face if I was talking to a "Truther".

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Shanksville Official Fairy Tale Revisited:

Large hijacked commercial airliner starts flying upside down while descending out of control, cockpit section breaks off prior to impact with ground, remainder of plane buries itself into soft ground; cargo, luggage, seats, human remains, airplane sections nowhere to be found; several witnesses confirm no bodies, no smell of human flesh mentioned, video and photographic evidence show grass still green where airliner allegedly impacted and engulfed in flames. Yeah, very believable, especially if you're mentally challenged and/or a NeoCon FanBoy.

If you believe there were actual commercial airliners involved at Shanksville and the Pentagon, your IQ is lower than a city street curb. That's okay, even imbeciles serve a purpose, because if there weren't any morons around believing this crap, intelligent people would not exist.

Alright! A whole new version! Now we got the plane breaking up BEFORE IT HIT THE GROUND! Where did we get that one????? Airplane sections NOWHERE to be found, except in the photos submitted into evidence in a court of law! And now another one - NO SMELL OF HUMAN FLESH MENTIONED! Oh, and that oldy but goody - no human bodies! Of course any moron who is older than 5 would realize that you're not going to find whole bodies in these circumstances.

Truthers - making it up as they go along.

And by the way Mr. Mensa, please explain why intelligent people only exist because there are morons?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

It's just more evidence you skeptics are only here to troll. You're lucky the moderation here is lousy.

It certainly is lousy. Amongst the worst I've ever seen.

And this AFTER that post by an executive saying ATS was mad and the trolling would stop.

If anything it is much worse.

As much as I love ATS, I long ago gave up on this site as a serious 9/11 (or Israel) research tool.

Extremely disappointing.

Extremely.

And possibly rather telling...

Deny ignorance?

edit on 4/18/2011 by PixelDuster because: you'll never know

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Alright! A whole new version! Now we got the plane breaking up BEFORE IT HIT THE GROUND! Where did we get that one?????

Yes, SphinxMontreal was a little incorrect on the official story about how the cockpit section separated. Care to explain to everyone how the cockpit section did separate and land above ground while the rest of the plane supposedly buried?

And anytime you want to respond to my last response to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

His body language tells me that he is disgusted by the "Truthers" that are interviewing him.

So why did he agree to be interviewed by them? He could have simply said no.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Hooper,

this link is for you. You avoiding it?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

Hooper,

this link is for you. You avoiding it?

What link?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What link?

*sigh* Let me walk your hand through this.

Look below this:

And above this:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What link?

*sigh* Let me walk your hand through this.

Look below this:

And above this:

Oh that. Didn't really see anything to respond to. Just empty responses. By the way, lets think about Mr. Miller's statement and your desire to label it as "official". In all your years have you ever heard of "officials" making a determination in a plane crash hours or even days after the crash? Usually its months before anything official is released. Sounds like Wally was privvy to a little on-site guesswork by person or persons unknown.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

But there is a link and a respones, if you cant see it, you are only empowering the terrorizers

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Vanishing boening, huh? Then what was the source of all the metal, wire and insulation he described? You think that stuff grows wild in Pennsylvania?

and the lack of Gore. per sae

People, lack of people, not gore......per se.

You should actually listen to the stuff you post.

There are more than a few crash scenes documented thru video and photos to tell us what we should be seeing. No seats + no bodies + no body pieces = something is wrong with the story.

Finding metal, wire and insulation reveals ......... that an investigation by competent, honest people is needed. Not an dog-n-pony show from the same people that say WTC 7 was brought down by fire.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tyson

There are more than a few crash scenes documented thru video and photos to tell us what we should be seeing. No seats + no bodies + no body pieces = something is wrong with the story.

Ever been to a plane crash? A high speed, high angle one?

On impact everything is smashed to fragments aka NO SEATS !

When I i said EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE BODIES is smashed into small pieces

Hence "no bodies" - just random scraps often desribed as "human hamburger"

But at crash scene of Flight 93 they did find body parts

As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

Thats 1500 separate body parts recovered

Only thing wrong in the story is you.....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Because if for some reason the government didnt do and we are all wrong sh*t will be f*cked..
Rising up against the government apparently isnt very popular(even though theres evidence to proove they are a bunch of corrupted, incredibly incompitent boobs).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join