It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 - Eyewitness (shanksville, fireman volunteer)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by opnureyes
reply to post by hooper

Because if for some reason the government didnt do and we are all wrong sh*t will be f*cked..
Rising up against the government apparently isnt very popular(even though theres evidence to proove they are a bunch of corrupted, incredibly incompitent boobs).

And if for some reason frogs had wings than they wouldn't bump their butts when they hopped. If for some reason, that is.

You know, instead of rising up to government you are more than welcome to run for government. Are there corrupt and incompetent persons in goverment? Yes, of course there are. There has to be, the persons in government are from the same pool of human beings as are all other institutions, organizations and communtities. Want to get rid of corruption in government? Get rid of corruption in humanity. Until the best we can do is be thoughtful and vigilant, call out when think we see corruption specifically and maybe participate ourselves from time to time.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by hooper

First, we don't except your conflated, tortured and twisted version of the "official story"

Which parts of the story did I conflate, torture, and/or twist?

slapped together from disparate press clippings

Such as from?

and unrelated interviews.

Which ones?

I stated that what Mr. Miller gave was his opinion or WAS RELATING THE OPINION OF OTHERS!

"The explanation was..." doesn't sound like an "opinion."

Also, where you there when these others were relating the information to Mr. Miller? If not how did you ascertain that he was reciting EXACTLY what he was told? You said exact, you must have some way of testing that desription, correct? Like maybe trying to contact the persons who gave him the description?

So Miller is too dumb to recite a simple explanation like that, or he's lying?

Like the concrete contact information for the persons who could answer your questions? Why are you so desparately avoiding the truth? What are you afraid of?

Because you guys are so stupid to think that calling people is proof. If they were in on it, what do you think they are going to say when ask, "Ah, you caught us!"

Can't believe you think most of a 757 buried and I need to "call" someone to get proof, even though there was a photographer at the scene and hundreds of media with cameras surrounding the event.

Bump for hooper.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Which parts of the story did I conflate, torture, and/or twist?

Pretty much all of them. Like someone saying "investigator" and you installing FBI.

Such as from?

All of them.

Which ones?

Using interviews with volunteer guides as an "official" crash impact analysis.

"The explanation was..." doesn't sound like an "opinion."

Does to me and everyone else familiar with English.

So Miller is too dumb to recite a simple explanation like that, or he's lying?

Or - he is informally relating something he heard to a couple of amateur sleuths. Not testifying in a court of law.

Because you guys are so stupid to think that calling people is proof. If they were in on it, what do you think they are going to say when ask, "Ah, you caught us!"

Try it anyway. What do you got to loose? Maybe you can catch them up, you never know. One little slip of the tongue has exposed conspiracies before. Why leave a stone unturned? Unless, of course, you really aren't searching for the truth, maybe just a little attention.

Can't believe you think most of a 757 buried and I need to "call" someone to get proof, even though there was a photographer at the scene and hundreds of media with cameras surrounding the event.

Call some of media at the scene, maybe there are photographs you haven't seen yet. Not every photo is released you know.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Pretty much all of them. Like someone saying "investigator" and you installing FBI.

Right, it was the Girl Scouts that were investigating the scene.

All of them.

Typical troll response from you.

Using interviews with volunteer guides as an "official" crash impact analysis.

Right, because they are just dumb hicks, who show up and make stuff up on their own, right?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I dont think they thought this thing through - like they didn't plan on getting caught --- humm, using this as a logic base.... ???
I guess we should be looking forward to this new law and order, it appears you can kill anyone you want and get away scott free. its a shame we have to contain our anger and temper our responses - because you might have to violate someone rights - I guess if they are gone, they are gone... you can whack people too, after all they are doing it. they are operating under a different law than us. but they will let us suffer on a while longer, me thinks.
all hail the new world order .... time to implement some population reduction in accordance with UN mandate

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Right, it was the Girl Scouts that were investigating the scene.

So its either the FBI or the Girl Scouts? Hmmm, thats interesting. Nothing in between, huh? Sure it wasn't the FAA or the NTSB? Or the State Police? Just the FBI or the Girl Scouts?

Typical troll response from you.

Please consider who I was responding to.

Right, because they are just dumb hicks, who show up and make stuff up on their own, right?

Why do you think they are dumb hicks? Really, that is quite insulting. No wonder you never get anywhere with this stuff. Whenever someone doesn't immeadiatley buy into one of your assumptions then you go right for the insult.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a84b0ee4ac84.jpg[/atsimg]

...Is not how a plane crash looks like. Try this instead;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c530296c0b0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

You forgot to mention that there was a slight difference in the two circumstances:
UA93 was deliberately crashed into the ground, nosediving from approximately 10,000 feet.
FedEx 14 / 80 (difficult to tell which of the two it was, but I'm suspecting it was flight 80) crashed during the landing phase, when they became unstable and subsequently veered off the runway and flipped over.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In addition: News Reports state a Plane crashed at Camp King David... ??? that we know next to nothing about.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

So - Just how many plane crashes you been to?

Seen one up close and personal

It looked like the first picture (sans the crater - the ground was solid rock)

High speed, high angle crashes result in large degree of fragmention, both of the plane and it passengers

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
[/url]reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Ever hear of the old saying = "dont believe everything you hear...."

It was like many news reports that day which do to the confusion was flat out wrong

Like the one about a bomb exploding at the State Department

Here is online report by Forbes.com (the business magazine) from Sept 11

Both the towers of the World Trade Center collapsed after being hit by planes. An aircraft also hit the Pentagon in the Washington, D.C., area, causing serious damage. There are reports of a fourth airliner had been brought down near Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, by U.S. military fighters. A fifth plane has crashed in Western Pennsylvania. A car bomb exploded outside the State Department, according to State Department sources.

CBS News reported that as many as eight planes have been hijacked and only four have been accounted for.

newsmine.org.../car-bomb-explodes-outside-state-department-on-september-11.txt

Notice the errors - 8 planes believed hijacked (wrong) - only 4 accounted for (ones that crashed - got that right) ,
plane shot down at Camp David (wrong) car bomb at State Department (wrong)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

before it was taken down, I believe there was a USGS photo of almost the exact crater back in 1994/95
... just because the pictures have been taken down doesnt state that a plane made that crater... wheres your proof... mine went poof~!~

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

you said that right. you cant believe anything you get from TV...ah who's side you own... get back over that fence. thats very high on the list to resolve.... what is real.. >? you cant take one part out of 911 and take a
stand - theres a reason Bush and Cheney were not under oath... (911 commission report interview)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe.---->
FedEx 14 / 80 (difficult to tell which of the two it was, but I'm suspecting it was flight 80) crashed during the landing phase, when they became unstable and subsequently veered off the runway and flipped over.

Yup, it was flight 80 at Narita:

And as you said completly different circumstances.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

you picked the wrong squid to squish - I use to type War Games (what you didn't read my file ? )

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
reply to post by thedman

before it was taken down, I believe there was a USGS photo of almost the exact crater back in 1994/95
... just because the pictures have been taken down doesnt state that a plane made that crater... wheres your proof... mine went poof~!~

behindthecurtain.zzl.org...

forums.randi.org...

Took less than a 60 sec. to find it. To bad the truth movement hasn't figured out the North, South, East, West thing yet.
edit on 22-4-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Isn't is quite amazing that the ONLY "plane crash" to leave "wing marks" in the ground did so just a few yards from a wing mark-shaped gouge in the earth 7 years prior? What to you think the odds on that one are?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Isn't is quite amazing that this "plane crash" left "wing marks" in the ground where corn was planted just a few months prior? What to you think the odds on that one are?

Doesn't this crater look amazingly like the one in Shanksville. What to you think the odds on that one are?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

Originally posted by roboe.---->

Yup, it was flight 80 at Narita:

And as you said completly different circumstances.

Fixed your youtube link for you. Just copy paste the weird stuff after the = in this case

= WZHla1nQzfA

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Isn't is quite amazing that this "plane crash" left "wing marks" in the ground

Doesn't quite look like wing marks to me. Did that plane crash upside down too?!

where corn was planted just a few months prior?

Why would that matter?

Doesn't this crater look amazingly like the one in Shanksville.

Um, no.

Now, want to go back and answer my question I asked you first?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join