It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vimanas, Ancient Aircraft Tecnology In detail.♣

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Notice to all.

Oh, good grief, grow up and stop derailing the thread you 'wannabe'[Mod].

Bet you're a traffic warden IRL

Great thread, Ted. Thank You.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

No, im ready through sources now, but so far the entire think just looks like text.

The blueprints above are depictions from the text, im just exracting further information at the moment but the sheer detail used in the texts is astounding to say the least

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Your welcome sir, Im going to do a later thread now on studys of the texts and use this thread as an introduction, i expected to have the info added faster (well actually i accidentally pressed the post button
) but yeah more to come when ive got it all typed up, ill link to this thread

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

You may want to have a perusal of the work of Erhard Landmann, if you haven't already.

Whilst I can't vouch for his credibility, having only heard of him recently myself, his work (mostly in german) is well worth the reading, in my humble opinion! Albeit pretty "far out".
Especially what he has to say in relation to the possible references made to space vehicles in the Voynich Manuscript which he claims to have found.

I point you to his work in decoding that manuscript because, when reading his opinions on its contents, I immediately thought of the flying vehicles of the Vimanas and, while I am not fully learned on the Vimanas, you yourself may be able to see (or not) some corrolations.
Bear in mind it may be nothing more than a 'red herring', but it never hurts to check I think.

Here's the link to his works via Google Translate.
If memory serves me right, the relevant information can be found in the "The naked women in Voynichmanuskript" pdf from that site, halfway down the page.

Regards.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Cheers pal! the more material the better

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I would be interested to read the text when ready.

I believe there is much to gained from the study of ancient Indian technology.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

A description of Rukma Vimana Rukma meaning gold, the vimana has been so named because of its appearance of golden colour. Impregnating gold colour on Raja-loha precedes fabrication of structural part of vimana. Yantra-Bindu and Varna Sarvaswa explain the colouring and plating process. Peetha is stated to be tortoise shaped of length 1000 ft. The other parts are Ayaschakra pinda and Batimikaa sthambha., utilization of electrical energy to operate Electro-Mechanical arrangement to enable vimana to lift off and accelerate is clearly mentioned. A speed of 105 kroshas or 250 Mph. per ghatika is stated. Directional control as suggested by Lallacharya is through conventional rudder system provided at the base and articulated through crescent shaped plate by means of push pull rods.

This is a brief description of Rukma Vimana.. Information on Viman technology is found in the major book Yantra Sarvasva.. and this information has been derived from Vyamanika Shastra,, the only left part of major book Yantra Sarvasva i.e. 1/40 th of the Yantra Sarvasva. The book yantra sarvasva consisted of many books dealing with machines. Unfortunately, only this much left i.e. 1/40 th of it. However, this book also has a good description of Rukma, Shakuna, Tripura and Sundara vimana.. in which most efficient information is about Rukma Viman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join