It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

2.6 Hz or 2.6 Ghz? My wirelss router can generate 2.6 Hz.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the activity in Russia?

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Originally posted by onehuman
I have no idea if this means anything at all, but I just took a look at the Live Seismic Server, and oddly enough all is calm except for Granada which is off the charts and almost totally blacked out.

Now it may be a glitch, but might also be something to keep a eye on as well. Just thought I would toss that into the ring here for those more wise on this situation.

Check it out yourself : Live Seismic Server

edit on 6-4-2011 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
KP Index has shot thru the roof. up to a 6 little bit ago. seems kinda wierd. This seems like to much coincidence to me...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

No ... your wireless router uses 2.4GHz, IF its an old one, if its new then 2.4GHz / 5.0Ghz.

And, I did mean 2.5 Hertz.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollowguardian

migraine since friday and i rarely ever have a headache. Today kept trying to fall asleep and my job is constant moving same thing after coming home...intense sleepiness unusual for me.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Your router is somewhere around 2.5 GHz.
second line

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's 10:07 est and I've tried all evening to check out the HAARP site for the first time. I Googled the URL
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Point, Click and get

The connection has timed out
The server at www.haarp.alaska.edu is taking too long to respond.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

Do I have the right URL?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Had a little disturbance in internet surfing and so far the only sites known I could access were google and yahoo along with facebook.

Now I'm back on.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Use the handy little link below, to check whenever you need to know if its "just you"

Down For Everyone Or Just Me says that www.haarp.alaska.edu is down for everyone, not just you.
edit on 6/4/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

2.6 Hz or 2.6 Ghz? My wirelss router can generate 2.6 Hz.

Interesting. Have any earthquakes occurred when you've had your 'wireless router' turned on?

I'd bet there have been - but I also bet you'll lie to us about your part in all of this...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
AS of right now
Current UTC (or GMT/Zulu)-time used: Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 02:29:53

NICT is up and running. Or atleast updating, they just put up a picture 4 minutes ago. Windspeed at like 500km and the bz/by is is pretty neutral. Density is yellowish, so there is some definite ionization going on... nothing unusual in the magnetosphere right now...

Although pressure looks like its building, not receding at the moment. Minor geomagnetic activity, I am pretty sure the KP 6 level has passed (as it was yesterday in UTC time).
edit on 6/4/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Also, is it a coincidence that it has been raining today?

HAARP is down, and it rains here...

Very interesting!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

today in Chicago it was an odd grey outside and just felt eerie, really quiet, I live near midway, its never really quiet around here but today it was odd.

Maybe their gearing up to rock the new madrid fault line, after all they are having an "emergency response exercise" for this very thing next month...I hope not
edit on 6-4-2011 by hapablab because: added

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Today, where I live, was pleasant and sunny. The odds, please?

But I was in a mediocre/get-off-my-lawn-kinda mood, though felt a little burst of creativity late afternoon. Wonder if some stray gigahertz shot out of a chemtrail cloud and slipped into my mainstream mainframe or something?

I had frozen meatballs for dinner.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have been reading some of the posts on this thread and i wanted to throw my 2 cents out there..

Today was one of the first days in a long time where i didnt feel clouded judgement, didnt have any weird feelings/headaches/heart aches. Just a generally nice calm day. And, i also noted, other people who were driving today were acting the same. Just calm but a good pace, no real messing around, just a general good day. Even my car agrees with me, she has been running beautifully all day

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Magnetosphere not working

what? when? proof?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

But I was in a mediocre/get-off-my-lawn-kinda mood, though felt a little burst of creativity late afternoon. Wonder if some stray gigahertz shot out of a chemtrail cloud and slipped into my mainstream mainframe or something?

WOW, I had meatballs too!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

the alaska. edu page is not loading for me either. if that is the one you are discussing.

It is a great website with lots of tools and graphs to explore.

www.haarp.alaska.edu

The naval site works fine... www.nrl.navy.mil...

Maybe the conflicker(whatever) bug hit them? Someone is target practicing down in Australia again though.
Those perfectly circular weather anomalies again. I always found those images extremely unusual.
I have to figure it is a software bug. Otherwise for there to be perfectly circular and kaleidoscope patterns
seems highly suspect.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Wildmanimal because: grammatical error

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by Hadrian

WOW, I had meatballs too!!!

Coincidence? I highly doubt that! I'm sure we were both victims of a meatball-affiliated wave attack from the HAARP system.

By the way, I didn't intend to create the false assumption that I actually ate frozen meatballs. They were frozen. But I microwaved the suckas (I know, I know, sue me - perhaps the microwaves and the gigahertz waves from HAARP merged and I will have some serious dreams tonight ... let's hope). So I actually ate said meatballs in a non-frozen state. Pretty good. From Trader Joe's.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Hey I'd like to point out, that attempting to ping all the sites that have been posted, do not yield a pong back. In other words these sites are not up, or maybe the servers are down?

edit on 6-4-2011 by Nobama because: fixed the photo

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join