It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Yes, I've been incredibly tired for the last few days too.

Same here, but I could be because I've been without weed for 2 days lol.
Let's hope nothing happens!

Lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Y'all are aware that the HAARP site is run by the University of Alaska . . . right?

For what its worth; both the HAARP and alaska.edu are completely off line. Can't even "ping" them.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Shoot, if HARRP's the mayhem-machine it supposedly is, perhaps it's not wise to interpolate any data originating from within anyhow, no? Would the evidence for HAARP-initiated global catastrophe be outlined in a PowerPoint and posted to their website? Just wondering. But don't forget, TPTB love to tell us what they're going to do before they do it, correct? They should post the name of each FEMA camp and cabin number to which the curious are headed ... knowledge is power.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by wcitizen

Sorry. My fault. Posted this a couple of days ago:

What I really want to do next is create a timeline comparing 6.0+ M earthquake occurrences with magnetic field data from NICT and HAARP's measurements of ULF's. …I expect to see an identifiable feedback loop / resonance.

That data would have been very interesting. OK, so it's all your fault!!! Now we know, lol.

[/ego] ...We talk about a lot of important stuff here and sometimes, someone hits the nail on the head. Then TPTB freak and start censoring.

Yep, and the haarp magnetometer has become widely watched and discussed over the last few months. You may have hit the nail on the head....in which case, they DO have something to hide.
edit on 6-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

El Paso TX

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Has anyone else felt physically different the last few days? Like being lethargic? I like to think I'm in perfect health but the last few days I just can't get going. I wonder if this is all related. A few of my friends feel the same way. Not everyone but a few have felt different the last few days.

Anyone else notice something different about themselves the last few days?

Well...I don't know if it counts, but I've passed out yesterday and fell on the floor. I've almost broke my nose, it still hurts like #! I had a mild headache the whole day, due to the shock of the head falling on the floor.

Besides, I've been feeling normal

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66cf16d3cb3d.png[/atsimg]

This is a snippet from sam-magnetometer.net... Check out the action between 12:00 and 18:00. Anyone think HAARP has something to do with it?? Just throwing it out there.

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I've had a migraine since Sunday, lessening over the last few days. Sunday night, I was a wreck. I woke up around 2am, threw up, had a fever. By Monday afternoon, the fever was gone and I could keep food down. Headache has been not tragic, but hurts when I cough or sneeze. I slept from 5pm yesterday until 8:30am this morning. I would say I was up for about 4 hours before that. I'm not used to sleeping so much, so the only reason I mention all of these is because I was *insanely* tired yesterday, and I never get migraines. If I have a small headache for 15m, that's a long time for me. I've *never* had a migraine last more than 2-3 hours, and maybe only 2 in my life before this.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

with out seen the HAARP site it is just here say but my thinking is , if they have nothing to hide why be off line and no word as to why.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have no idea if this means anything at all, but I just took a look at the Live Seismic Server, and oddly enough all is calm except for Granada which is off the charts and almost totally blacked out.

Now it may be a glitch, but might also be something to keep a eye on as well. Just thought I would toss that into the ring here for those more wise on this situation.

Check it out yourself : Live Seismic Server

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

This is a snippet from sam-magnetometer.net... Check out the action between 12:00 and 18:00. Anyone think HAARP has something to do with it?? Just throwing it out there.

ALS

Yes I think. Phage said it was not related, but I think it is. The magnetometer detects the variation in the atmosphere (or is it the ionosphere...whatever), and is unrelated. But I think HAARP is what it causing these variations.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/423f03ca7016.png[/atsimg]

Managed to get this from glcoherence its data from the magnetic field detector, don't know if it means anything but thought it might help us figure out whats going on at HAARP. The datas from yesterday.

ALS
edit on 6-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

According this website, it's the Schumann resonances, which harmonics range from 3 to 69 hz, at around 6 hz increments (roughly 6 hz of difference between each band of signal. This is a natural ELF emission... that beautiful silent music of the Earth that makes life possible everywhere, so nothing to worry with this...

BUT the signal that occured at 2.5 hz at the time of the Japanese earthquake is the kind of thing to look for. When there's no harmonics, it means that something, or someone, somewhere emitted a very precise high-power signal,

And this leads us back to the main subjet of this thread... that after a mere few days of this news having spread on the net, and here as well, Haarp's website suddenly shuts down!!!

edit on 6/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
I won't state my opinion on HAARP here, but I think there is no reason to panic, It was 4 weeks -today- since there website went down before, this could be just a scheduled maintenance, I have ran packet checks on the name servers, they are up, but lagging heavily, with an average of 500ms.

The actual HAARP server is offline though, I got 100% loss whilst trying to ping bongo.haarp.alaska.edu

Other websites using the university of alaska domain are running, but they are all running at quite a high ms, which could mean many things really, high traffic, server outage been the most likely.

137.229.36.30... here is a direct IP to the haarp website in case the DNS drops.

edit on 6-4-2011 by fill0000 because: (no reason given)

Nope. Now as dead as the official site and the server.

Explain this!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Maybe I am being a complete idiot here, but why would the HAARP website display real data? Are there means of checking whether the data is accurate and not just made to look a certain way?

In my opinion it defies all logic to have a "secret" weapon and let its activity be monitored by anyone with an Internet connection. Perhaps they´ve realized this and are now fixing the problem?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

ALS

Great find. It shows activity in Europe too. It's difficult to say if it's haarp or the solar flares which have been hitting today. That's why the haarp magnetometer is so useful..you can see when haarp has been used.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have some links posted to info on and to the outside arrays in THIS thread...

might help, idunno..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exodaria
Maybe I am being a complete idiot here, but why would the HAARP website display real data? Are there means of checking whether the data is accurate and not just made to look a certain way?

In my opinion it defies all logic to have a "secret" weapon and let its activity be monitored by anyone with an Internet connection. Perhaps they´ve realized this and are now fixing the problem?

The data only shows when haarp is being used. Haarp itself isn't a secret. It's what they are using it for at any given time which is the issue, and that info, of course, is not available to the public..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by soficrow

Sorry. My fault. Posted this a couple of days ago:

What I really want to do next is create a timeline comparing 6.0+ M earthquake occurrences with magnetic field data from NICT and HAARP's measurements of ULF's. …I expect to see an identifiable feedback loop / resonance.

That data would have been very interesting. OK, so it's all your fault!!! Now we know, lol.

lol

[/ego] ...We talk about a lot of important stuff here and sometimes, someone hits the nail on the head. Then TPTB freak and start censoring.

Yep, and the haarp magnetometer has become widely watched and discussed over the last few months. You may have hit the nail on the head....in which case, they DO have something to hide.

Oh yeah, they hide stuff. But we need the data to know what they're hiding.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Alright, anyone wants a clue to this, look HERE

and HERE

This could be a DELIBERATE attempt by the US Navy to edit the records from the March 9th-11th period.

And I'll repeat, like it's been suggested elsewhere... THERE IS EVIDENCE THAT THE EARTHQUAKE WAS TRIGGERED BY A STRONG ELF SIGNAL, which lasted for almost 2 1/2 days.

The origin of this strange signal is a matter of speculation (anyone interested, plz make more research ion this), but it is for real... and turns out the main place where to get the data, HAARP's web site, went down!

Now let's see what gonna show on the HAARP's databse when the site goes back online...

edit on 6/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

You just told us your opinion on HAARP by the way you wrote your first sentence. Good job

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join