It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by Nobama

Um, looking at the image you posted, yes they do.

You pinged them four times, and each time on average it took the server ~59ms(miliseconds) to reply. Looking at your image, no packets were lost. All were sent and received, and the ping is low(which is good).

The servers are responding to your ping requests.
edit on 7/4/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

I think you should examine the image more carefully

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
OMG

I just did a search. on haarp and my location

nuestropensar.com...

My face went pale when I realized this is 1 hour away from where i live by car. and whats worse. ITS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ANTENAS IN THE WORLD. no wonder ive been hearing strange noises and feeling uneasy with constant headaches. the enemy is probably in my own backyard
edit on 7-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

describe your noises....let see if they are the same as mine that started about 2 weeks ago

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Connection to why puerto rico has shown oh... what 40+ quakes in the past couple days?? Amazing what is our govt doing to us.. crazy. this needs to be stopped.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I cant acces HAARP's site in Australia.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluedog7

describe your noises....let see if they are the same as mine that started about 2 weeks ago

it sounds like an airplane in the air, but nothing is there, its been happening a lot lately. its louder at 3am.

and lately ive been feeling sick, and weakened, as if energy has been drained from me. Right now i feel that way, and i have this strange preassure in my head, something i never felt before. there is also another site in vieques, which is operational atm.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Hey I'd like to point out, that attempting to ping all the sites that have been posted, do not yield a pong back. In other words these sites are not up, or maybe the servers are down?

edit on 6-4-2011 by Nobama because: fixed the photo

Umm, you don't ping a http url... ROFL...

You ping the server.

As in ping www.haarp.alaska.edu

But still, no reply regardless-

C:\Users\badw0lf>ping www.haarp.alaska.edu

Pinging bongo.haarp.alaska.edu [137.229.36.53] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 137.229.36.53:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ive become tired and drained and have had a pressure in head and a low frequency rumble in my head on my left side as if some one was going down the street with their bass of the stereo rumbling from their car.. if you know what i mean. I am so glad you posted that I didnt know HAARP was in Puerto Rico, The 40 quakes now make so much more sense that have popped up on USGS these past few days.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by Nobama

Um, looking at the image you posted, yes they do.

You pinged them four times, and each time on average it took the server ~59ms(miliseconds) to reply. Looking at your image, no packets were lost. All were sent and received, and the ping is low(which is good).

The servers are responding to your ping requests.
edit on 7/4/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

Nah they're not - he got the haarp address wrong and then pinged google to test, which is what you see replying.

the haarp server is not up at the moment, or disconnected from the net.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluedog7
reply to post by badw0lf

Too coincidental ?? How about USGS only showing one earthquake in "of all places" iran/ Iraq region and the Europe site showing over 10 in the last 48 hours?? This doesnt make sense folks.

earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.emsc-csem.org/

Could this be the eye of the storm?

I don't know about this, but Im scared.

I think something terrible has happened and we're about to really get it...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i found something else

Puerto Rico is in a "commonwealth" with the United States since 1898. The correct term for the political status of the island is a "Colony", perhaps the oldest colony in the world. From 1493 to 1898 from Spain and from 1898-present from the U.S.A. The original intentions the U.S. had with the island was what they called "Project 2020". Amazingly, there is very little documentation on this but it is a plan they had for the island since the early 1900's. It consisted in converting the island in a big millitary station.

What is project 2020?
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

more information...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

No shìt, makes you wonder whats next..
edit on 7-4-2011 by Anunakki because:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Also on that web page:

People in Puerto Rico are now united to get the Navy out of the island after one civillian was killed but they insist that "Vieques is unique" for their "exercies". It has been reported that they have "Tesla coils" and that they have tested them with civillians, which are found calcinated.

calcination [‚kal·sə′nā·shən] (chemical engineering) A process in which a material is heated to a temperature below its melting point to effect a thermal decomposition or a phase transition other than melting.

Some scary stuff.
edit on 7-4-2011 by crompton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

And I see the DNS server is up and running for their domain name. Start scanning their ip addresses for the site.. They may have moved it to keep the public out and the gov elites in to monitor. Seems again that the theory of launching this HAARP thing is happening around political hard times such as GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN PENDING!

So launch the device, cause a major disaster, and walla instant government funding justification!!!!

I see where this is going already!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Name Servers:
UANS-F.ALASKA.EDU 137.229.4.136
UANS-A.ALASKA.EDU 137.229.129.251

These are the two name servers listed for www.haarp.alaska.edu

When I query the dns servers for the haarp site, it comes back null meaning the IP address was changed and is masked to the server. You can ping both 137 addresses just fine and the network itself is up, but the machine hosting the site is either offline or what I think may have moved to another ip address hidden from the public DNS network and only available to the GOV. But its there. Start sweeping the 137.229.4 and 137.229.129 addresses.

Does anyone have any old DNS cache and know the previous known IP address that the www.haarp.alaska.edu was pointing to?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Health wise I've been sick since Xmas, its like a cold but it never goes and I have a distinct lack of drive, now I'm run down any way but where its strange is that my wife who is normally fit and well is also suffering the same if not worse than me. She had headaches and joint soreness every day for a month now she comes home from dropping our daughter to school and sleeps again for hours.

This is so not like her, she really feels run down and tired, like me she has no drive in her.

Very odd, just glad its the school hols after friday for 3 weeks, she needs the rest...
edit on 7-4-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Hey I'd like to point out, that attempting to ping all the sites that have been posted, do not yield a pong back. In other words these sites are not up, or maybe the servers are down?

edit on 6-4-2011 by Nobama because: fixed the photo

Umm, you don't ping a http url... ROFL...

You ping the server.

As in ping www.haarp.alaska.edu

But still, no reply regardless-

C:Usersbadw0lf>ping www.haarp.alaska.edu

Pinging bongo.haarp.alaska.edu [137.229.36.53] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 137.229.36.53:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

Just Ping alaska.edu, all is down there. Name Resolution is gone.

C:Dokumente und EinstellungenDave.BIE>ping alaska.edu Ping-Anforderung konnte Host "alaska.edu" nicht finden. Überprüfen Sie den Namen, und versuchen Sie es erneut.
This is german

edit on 7-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
"Any idea where they are gathering? is it one of the chans? link?"

...and your boy hacked the White House, huh? Smell a rat,,,, approach with caution.
edit on 7-4-2011 by crazyray because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyray

uaa.alaska.edu is still on what is very illogical. The DNS record for alaska.edu is gone, so how the heck can uaa.alaska.edu been resolved?! Network Expert?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by crompton

Interesting, I read that a similar thing happened in Japan pre earthquake. The people wanted the US troops out of their country, allegedly for similar reasons.

I'm not saying this was linked to the earthquake...just that there was a very similar feeling from the Japanese people about the US troops.

If I can find the link I'll post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join