It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mb050

Perhaps then they will shut down the website everytime that HAARP is used in a suspicious way. So if it goes down again then we know there up to something.

I emailed them three days ago but they have not replied.

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

Don't worry no one thinks your crazy. And your right the 2-2.5hz frequency is clearly powering up:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7455b2ebb4e.png[/atsimg]

Gonna keep my eyes on this. And I stand by my dates of 23/04/11, 24//04/11

ALS
edit on 22-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ok I was looking at another thread on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com... and clicked on the link to go to the haarp site. Is anyone else clicking on "latest 36 hours" or putting in today's date and having April 4-5 come up instead? I just thought that was weird. Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have a feeling that HAARP being at that frequency isn't the problem.
I am starting to think that when it goes offline is when something is going to happen. I could be wrong it's almost like it's being taken offline by an outside hacker.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

Don't worry no one thinks your crazy. And your right the 2-2.5hz frequency is clearly powering up:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7455b2ebb4e.png[/atsimg]

Gonna keep my eyes on this. And I stand by my dates of 23/04/11, 24//04/11

ALS
edit on 22-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

Looks like my theory was right. With it (Mt theory) I believe I will now be able to predict the time of Earthquakes but not the place unfortunately.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

ALS

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi I am new to ats and thought this thread might like a boost on new haarp information. Also sorry if this should not belong to this piticular thread and if links and headline appear wierd as its a new system for me. your patience is appriciated.

US government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare.

presscore.ca...

I know presscore isnt everyones favourite website for updated news but I think this time they have left numerous sources and have been keeping up todate with their on going story.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
reply to post by IndieA

Would 2 Hz be worse than 2.5 since its lower?

In my experience, within the range of ELF, 2Hz results in a less strong earthquake than 2.5Hz. Before the Japan earthquake HAARP was emitting frequencies between 3-4Hz, so imo, if that happens again, it could mean really bad news for somewhere in the world

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

With all of the attention the magnetometer has been getting lately I have to imagine it was taken down and drastically 'recalibrated'.

I found it hard to believe that it was ever allowed in the first place to be viewable by the public, but as I know hiding things in plain sight is the standard MO, guess I'm not totally surprised.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The truth is there is no way to determine from HAARP's site when HAARP Transmits. There still maybe away to determine if HAARP causes earthquakes, but you will not find it at the HAARP website. Is it possible that HAARP is really recording variations in the geomagnetic field, because of interactions from the sun.

Induction Magnetometer Sorry its not the smoking gun

Induction Magnetometer

The image below is a time-frequency spectrogram, which shows the frequency content of signals recorded by the HAARP Induction Magnetometer. This instrument, provided by the University of Tokyo, measures temporal variations in the geomagnetic field in the ULF (ultra-low frequency) range of 0-5 Hz. The spectrogram images are produced by computing the PSD (power spectral density) of successive 102.4-second segments of timeseries data, and plotting these spectra as color/intensity slices along a 24-hour scale. If the images below is not too interesting, you might want to look at 02 Sep 2004 for an example of narrowband PC1 pulsations, or 27 Jul 2004 for an example of wideband ULF noise during a magnetic substorm. Expanded plots of the last 12 hours, last 6 hours, last 3 hours, and last 1 hour are also available.

Induction Magnetometer

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by wcitizen

With all of the attention the magnetometer has been getting lately I have to imagine it was taken down and drastically 'recalibrated'.

I found it hard to believe that it was ever allowed in the first place to be viewable by the public, but as I know hiding things in plain sight is the standard MO, guess I'm not totally surprised.

I agree, Tecumte, these are my thoughts exactly. It might well have begun as 'hiding things in plain sight', but it became so well known it was no longer 'hidden'.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
well today has been big spike in activity and I see that its running differnt freq strong 1.9 and 3.2 and they started brodcasting these freq. when shortly after major historic storm cells moved across US. by the way be careful what you start researching cause they do leave things in plain sight you just have to put the right pieces together to find it. With that being said my girlfriend was pulled into a room at the post office and aggressivly questoned when she purchesed a gas mask online for a photo shoot. Also everything being shipped to my house has been opened and searched and poorly repackaged. And if they are monorating this ....GO F**K YOURSELF.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join