It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got off the phone with President Obama .... He wants your opinion

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

I am for legallizing all drugs. They could tax them and we would even have a debt problem. Plus all the people in prision for drugs would not be putting more burden on the Penal system and cost more tax money. Probably about half the people in there are on drug charges. Plus about half the FBI could get pink slips and go home to do nothing since that is what they are doing now. I had an agent tell me back in the 80's " We, don't want to win the War on Drugs, then we would be out of a Job." and he was serious. People are going to do them anyway. Making it legal would take the fun out of it, for the young people, just rebelling.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I do not have the right to jump down anyones throat, about what they say on here. They have the freedom to say what they want. But, I do have the right to defend myself against "personal attacks" which the attacks you keep throwing at me are the worset I have ever experienced on ATS. Your very first post was very abusive. If you have an opinion fine, you made it. I don't even vote Demo or Repulician, Like everyone else I just try to pick the lesser of the "Two Evils." If you don't like what samhouston1886 said why aren't you take it up with him. Why are you attacking me over what someone else said. I can't control what people say on ATS and neither can you. Everyone on this thread has had family serve in the military and lost family in all the illegal wars. Since you have so much hatered for certian groups in this county [totally founded on a lie, by the Media.] Just give me your definition of all the groups, not attacking, but definition. Also for this new word you are so proud of "Hitlertain" or what ever. Just because the Media tells you Liberals or this and that. and Conservitives or this and that, and you fell for the division scam. The Media seems to do a great job controling who we hate, and like Bush telling people they are "Evil" . He created more hate in this country than any one person ever in government. Anything else you want to say directly to me U2U me.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
I wouldn't want the job of governing this mass of ignorant, lazy citizens-when-it-suits them. Kudos to Obama for staying in office trying to piece together the mess that the last looter-in-chief left. While the morons yell about birth certificates he has to try to deal with a global financial and environmental meltdown and a national infrastructure and education debacle.
If he takes money from the pentagon he's branded as a liberal peaceknick, if he raises taxes on the wealthy he's a pinko scum, if he does anything he's accused of neglecting something else... I feel for the man.
He has needed a better PR machine to make noise on the news cycles while he's working... offer that.
In fact, I'd write the releases (for a nominal fee).
Oh yes, end the war on drugs.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Baddogma because: Afterthought

(Make sure you look at the links provided and watch the videos before you give your retort, it will be quite obvious if you didn't).
You're not entirely alone. No one in America would want you to lead our country either. It's great that you have the freedom (at least for now) to defend a bought and paid for President and to denigrate the American people who have no choice but to takee the crumbs that are handed to them by elitists like the President that you defend. You call them ignorant, I call them victims of agenda that doesn't benefit them in any way but rather steals from them to support the agenda of the President and all of his banker friends. Just the fact that you said the above, indicates that you have only wanted to believe in lies and have never even bothered to look up the standing policies of Barack since his run for President and after he became President. Factor in the plethora of lies that he used to deceive the American populace and the Mockery of our constitution and everything America once stood for....and I simply don't see the same President that you've just described. He is not cleaning up after Bush, he has, in fact, pushed Bush's agenda through until completion. He had the chance to repair our constitution (yes the one Bush decimated) but what did Obama do? He re-upped the Patriot Act 2 when it was time to expire. He did not, by executive order, re-establish our freedoms as promised. He lied about government transparency, he lied about getting our troops out of Iraq and Afganistan......in fact, he decided to send 40,000 more to Afganisatn by the end of 2010 and 100,000 by the end of 2012. Click here for proof
He lied about closing Guantanimo bay and ending the torcher. Click here for proof of this one.
You say that he taxed the rich (in your version of this robinhood story) and helped the poor?
As Paul Harvey would've said....."here is the rest of the story" (actually, this should say "here is the REAL story").
Obama's Banker Bailout debacle in 2009. and
Obama's Bank Bailout, Bush's Plan Ressurected.
I could add miles of links and video proof for you here (google it youself) Let's move on.
Did he really help the poor?
[url=http://blogs.southcoasttoday.com/new-bedford-politics/2011/02/14/obama-cuts-services-to-poor-after-giving-rich-tax-cuts/]Obama cuts help for the poor while giving the rich tax cuts (Feb 14, 2011)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertarianDE

A three party system is the main thing that could some kind of trust back into government. Most Americans have finally realized that both parties we have now seem to have the same agenda. They might as well consolidate and be one party. Then we could create 2 more parties. What you are talking about is the main thing Americans need to start thinking about now, deciding we can't wait till a month before the election to start talking about how we are going to vote. And whatever is decided we should work at supporting that person.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by OverMan

I am for legallizing all drugs. They could tax them and we would even have a debt problem. Plus all the people in prision for drugs would not be putting more burden on the Penal system and cost more tax money. Probably about half the people in there are on drug charges. Plus about half the FBI could get pink slips and go home to do nothing since that is what they are doing now. I had an agent tell me back in the 80's " We, don't want to win the War on Drugs, then we would be out of a Job." and he was serious. People are going to do them anyway. Making it legal would take the fun out of it, for the young people, just rebelling.

My stand point on this tho, is that legalizing hard drugs would in fact cause health hazards, I have lost friends because of those drugs. However, when it comes to cannabis, the health benefits outweighs the hazards, When consumed or vaporized it is harmless. It is not a speculation it is a fact. It has anti cancerous components which reduces tumors, it is an effective treatment for depression and autism. But because it is a potential cure, the elite do not want it legalized.

I have done extensive research on this before I started using it as a treatment. It irritates me that people still are closed minded on this plant when it can do so much good in this world especially the economy. I defend this plant because it can help save lives, if it wasn't for this plant I would not be here talking to you now.

If people knew the real history on this plant, they would think otherwise. Obama even said once that he wanted to decriminalize it. Then he changed his mind after he was in office. When he knew very clearly that a lot of people are opening their eyes to the truth. I read the news about an old woman who was negated medical M when they new she suffered chronic pains while in a wheel chair.

I am tired of the lies and deceit give me a warning for saying this all you want, But that is the God honest truth What is even worse is, that My mother has chronic pains and her medication doesn't work, Knowing how well this has worked for me I can't bring myself to tell her to try an alternative because of the views she has on it,

This is sincerely my question for you Obama. What about the patients that need this? When will this end? I refuse to take any pharmaceutical drugs because of the side effects they have and much less when we know of the corruption in our government, God put this plant here for a reason. To go against it is to go against the will of God. Please tell the truth and end this sharade and stop putting innocent people in jail, most of those people were good people before the system grabbed hold of them.

Please do not delete this post just because im talking about cannabis. It is hypocritical when this site talks about things against the government and exposing the truth, and later shun something else with equal importance and exposing truths. I owe my life to this plant. It gave me my life back.

5 years of chronic depression. I used to be on anti depressants, and those did more harm than good, and I abandoned them a week later.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

More people even die from over dosing on Perscriptian Drugs. The thing about it is that it would be a control dose. A lot of people died not long ago on Heorine that was too strong. I can also promise you more people are killed I think about 130,000 in about 3 years from Drinking and Driving, which incapasitates people worse than a lot of the Illegal drugs. I admit it is a real pro and con issue, but one of the biggest finacial drains on the country.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I want to be Blue, like in Avatar. And tall, since I am only 5'2".

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crackerjack

The way it is looking China does not have to invade the US to take it over, they are buying the country. They have bought Nuclear Plants, many Americans are paying their electric bill to China. They own most of the big ports in this country. In 2009 they tried to buy GM for 25 cents on the Dollar, so we bailed out GM, and what did they do, but move their GM Plants to China. I guess we all ought to start learning Chiness.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

More people even die from over dosing on Perscriptian Drugs. The thing about it is that it would be a control dose. A lot of people died not long ago on Heorine that was too strong. I can also promise you more people are killed I think about 130,000 in about 3 years from Drinking and Driving, which incapasitates people worse than a lot of the Illegal drugs. I admit it is a real pro and con issue, but one of the biggest finacial drains on the country.

Here are the statistics to be exact

Tobacco 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
Alcohol 85,000
Microbial Agents 75,000
Toxic Agents 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
Suicide 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
Homicide 20,308
Sexual Behaviors 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,0001,
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
Marijuana 0

drugwarfacts.org.../30

this is how much it's costing

The U.S. federal government spent over $15 billion dollars in 2010 on the War on Drugs, at a rate of about $500 per second.

source

www.drugsense.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think whoever invented these cards had to be a Time Traveler, it is definitely evidence that time travel could be possible. Thank God they didn't let the Bushes know how to Time Travel.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think whoever invented these cards had to be a Time Traveler, it is definitely evidence that time travel could be possible. Thank God they didn't let the Bushes know how to Time Travel.

My apologies, didn't really get that, (sorry feeling drained and tired havent slept in 40 hours.)

can you rephrase?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I was referring to the deck of cards that were created in 1995, The one showing the Building clock tower as being in Japan which most people just thought it was London clock tower, but it was the Japan tower. The are so right on the money in every card someone had to travel to the future to get that accurate.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by darkbake

I really feel for what this coming generation is going to go through. Trying to get a job or starting a business. I live close to a college town, and almost all the stores and small business are gone. So many empty abandoned businesses. Walmart moved out of the Mall so it is abandoned. All of the Grocery stores closed last year except one chain. All the student graduating will be lucky if they can get a job plunking chickens for the chicken factory. Even the strip malls are all empty. God forbid trying to pay back student loans, on minimem wage. I do know that if something doesn't change the future of this country is not good and I feel we older people just kept thinking things would go on as usual, and had our heads stuck in the sand. [I had to refrain form saying "where" for a minute] Now to even get into any kind of political possition in this country you have got to be a multi-millionaire, or your father has to be one. So the middle class and the poor no longer have any representation, yet we carry the burden to pay the taxes so they can coctail party, ride around in limos, not to even mention other things. I just wonder where they think they are going to get any money when we are all broke. Good Luck and keep faith, forgive us for not seeing the truth sooner.

There is no question that government has to change. RIGHT NOW They are scrambling to get alll their chips in their greedy little pockets worried that the plug will be pulled any minute by War or Shut down.all of which still may happen. The Government is to BIG right now and they know it. I live in Alaska so unfortunatly our Senator is Lisa Murkowski. She doesn't speak for us, she's never even in Alaska most the time so how could she possibly be speaking for US? Thats how it is when they hit the big time and go to Washington DC. I think we can fix this by simply having smaller closer communities and that way voting can be done the old way and results practicaly instantaneous with how fast information travels nowadays.

Smaller communities could be completly self sufficient which would also solve a lot of the problems we face today with fuel etc as well as MUCH MUCH MORE

Coolottie you just tell him to give me a holler because I would make a great consultant and I would do it for free FOR MY COUNTRY!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here is a Video on "Talking about Politics on the Internet." The title has nothing to do with the video, and it is Alex, so half truths or not it is interesting. This is a News Cast.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

But, I do have the right to defend myself against "personal attacks" which the attacks you keep throwing at me are the worset I have ever experienced on ATS. Your very first post was very abusive.

Again, you are turning this on me and that will not be allowed! Second, I was not talking to you in my first post, I was talking to the person who wrote that hateful nonsense that all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse. You know that is true, so your abusive comment is a purposely planned lie that I will not allow to go unchallenged.

Seeing how I wasn't talking to you directly, your last response to me does not make sense, because YOU DO BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONDEMN OTHERS! The fact that you even responded to my post proves you believe you do. What you have proven you wont do is condemn those who talk ill of the opposite political spectrum of what you believe... so that proves your call for civility is fake, or stated another way, it was a calculated LIE to make everyone ignore the hateful words that all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse!

I call things as they are, and I do not use Political Correctness because I don't believe in it. In an adult world we are going to have adult conversations, and sometimes adult style comments needs to be expressed in order to make sure a point hits exactly where you want it to. So if you feel I am personally attacking you, then so what!!! I know half the country was defamed by the person YOU SHARED THE SAME PHONE CALL WITH, and then when that persons hatred is challenged, you attack me instead of condemning that persons hateful words.

Everyone now knows with complete clarity that these types of tactics are typical liberal/progressive communist propaganda. Accept any and all messages from your side that defames your enemies… and then… attempt to destroy anyone who dare challenge any of your own political followers hateful words as hateful rhetoric. Well I came prepared for that tactic and will not relent until you condemn that persons statement.

That persons statement was hateful and disgusting. Why will you not state publicly that you agree, that that persons statement was hateful and wrong? Instead you claim my purposeful attempt to get you to denounce those hatful words as the worse attack you have ever received on ATS... I can't help but laugh hysterically... the only thing I am openly attacking is your double standard of... Lets have civility, even though you allowed one of your own followers to call all GOP and their followers as disgusting or worse... Unless… hmm… unless you believe all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse, and you found that statement acceptable?

For the fourth time now. Will you condemn that persons hateful words? You felt you had the right to challenge and condemn my words, which was purposely posted to illicit a response. And now that you bit the line… your going to claim you don't have the right to address other peoples opinions, I CALL BS! Will you condemn that persons hateful statement... you keep dancing around the word NO, just say it. Do you believe all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse? That is a direct question, here let me ask it again...

Do you believe all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse?

Will you condemn those hateful words that stated such vitriol nonsense as totally disgusting hateful Chicago style politics...

Hmm, how interesting, could it be... seeing how you won't condemn that statement, and seeing how both of you were on the same phone conversation, is that what President Obama told you and the rest of his followers to do? Condemn half the country as disgusting or worse? That must be it... So you're just following President Obama's orders... that must be true if you feel you don't have the right to condemn those hateful words that call all GOP and their followers as disgusting or worse... Which means you don't have the right to go against President Obama's orders... WOW, is the truth starting to shine?

You see, I completely understand the game of 2012 politics is only just starting... Your tired tactics have already been played out by those who came before you... and they've been thoroughly talked about, and responses to such tactics confirmed.

Will you condemn those hateful statements that all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse? Because if you don't everyone will know that is exactly what you believe, because that is exactly what I'm beginning to believe President Obama told you and everyone listening in on that phone conversation to call half our country.

Will you condemn those hateful words that stated on the first page of this thread that all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse???

--Charles Marcello
edit on 7-4-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
your quote,

These are all your words

Seeing how I wasn't talking to you directly, your last response to me does not make sense, because YOU DO BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONDEMN OTHERS! The fact that you even responded to

In your own words from your First Post to me not samhouston1886

Now, in truth, if you really wanted to have a discussion where people honestly communicate what each of us believes is wrong with this country, you wouldn’t have started this thread by calling all conservatives disgusting. Which is exactly what you did with your above quoted statement. Which demands this entire thread is completely fake. With that being how this thread was started, to even attempt to respond/discuss anything with you ...means I do not have any pride in my core beliefs. So I figured I would return the favor, and bounce that disgusting ball back into your court. Hitlerized... I wonder if I just coined a new word.

Last post

So if you feel I am personally attacking you, then so what!!! I know half the country was defamed by the person YOU SHARED THE SAME PHONE CALL WITH, and then when that persons hatred is challenged, you attack me instead of condemning that persons hateful words.

First Post

With that being how this thread was started, to even attempt to respond/discuss anything with you ...means I do not have any pride in my core beliefs. So I figured I would return the favor, and bounce that disgusting ball back into your court. Hitlerized... I

Last Post

Everyone now knows with complete clarity that these types of tactics are typical liberal/progressive communist propaganda. Accept any and all messages from your side that defames your enemies… and then… attempt to destroy anyone who dare challenge any of your own political followers hateful words as hateful rhetoric. Well I came prepared for that tactic and will not relent until you condemn that persons statement.

First post

Because right now you seem like a worthless shill attempting to do nothing while pretending you're trying something. I personally find it disgusting, which is why I found the most disgusting

Last Post

That persons statement was hateful and disgusting. Why will you not state publicly that you agree, that that persons statement was hateful and wrong? Instead you claim my purposeful attempt to get you to denounce those hatful words as the worse attack you have ever received on ATS... I can't help but laugh hysterically... the only thing I am openly attacking is your double standard of... Lets

First Post

If you would like to start another thread with an honest attempt to start open communications with Americans of all walks of life/political beliefs, regarding what each of us believes is wrong with our country, and how we Americans can fix those wrongs… then fine... however, out side of this post to your horrifically offensive statement, I have no intention of coming back. So flame away as I and my

Last Post Harrasment !!

For the fourth time now. Will you condemn that persons hateful words? You felt you had the right to challenge and condemn my words, which was purposely posted to illicit a response. And now that you bit the line… your going to claim you don't have the right to address other peoples opinions, I CALL BS! Will you condemn that persons hateful statement... you keep dancing around the word NO, just say it. Do you believe all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse? That is a direct question, here let me ask it again...

First Post.

You see you're not the only one who can condemn all while pretending you're listening. What a fake joke this entire thread is.

Last Post

Will you condemn those hateful words that stated on the first page of this thread that all GOP and their followers are disgusting or worse???

The Mods even went as far as checking President Obama's schedule, so this is not a fake thread. I don't think people in the GOP are all disgusting, but you are sure not being a good example. My biggest Mistake is even replying to you the first time. I really think you need to see someone. But I am going to from now own practice my freedom to ignor you.

Now I am not going to condemn anybody for what they said, this site is open to everyone to say what they wish. But making personal attacks on an individual I think is a no no. Especially when it is me. Plus I asked you to U2U me, but no you are just looking for attention. If you have a problem with what someone said take up with them or the mods.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

In the 1930s there was the choice for the Congress and Senate to either legalize Pot or Alcohol. Pot can be grown and grows wild all over the place in some areas. So they could not see how they control it and tax it. So they went with Booze. And Booze is a Depressent. I have insomonia bad and have to take something every nite to sleep at all. Pot is a good sleeping pill and without harmful effects.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Seeing how you want to twist everything around, here is me first post in this thread...

Originally posted by littlebunny

Originally posted by samhouston1886

I was on the call too. he said get involved and I plan to, not for nothing but the GOP is just disgusting, only thing worse than they are would be their followers.

Even though I did not vote for President Obama, I had great hope for that man, instead he has proven everything I hate about liberals.

ALL LIBERALS are liars, cheats, and absolutely worthless human beings, They are such worthless pieces of filth that they need to be Hitlerized from our planet. Everything, and I do mean everything that is wrong with this world is liberal/Progressive, or whatever new term communist are using today to disguise their sickness, fault.

Now, in truth, if you really wanted to have a discussion where people honestly communicate what each of us believes is wrong with this country, you wouldn’t have started this thread by calling all conservatives disgusting. Which is exactly what you did with your above quoted statement. Which demands this entire thread is completely fake. With that being how this thread was started, to even attempt to respond/discuss anything with you ...means I do not have any pride in my core beliefs. So I figured I would return the favor, and bounce that disgusting ball back into your court. Hitlerized... I wonder if I just coined a new word.

In short, if you want to have an honest discussion with what Americans think is wrong, place your stupid hatred on a rack, and grow the hell up, and then come back with an honest question... even if you don‘t agree with me, I, and all of us who are Americans… ARE AMERICANS... and we are all in this together. Because right now you seem like a worthless shill attempting to do nothing while pretending you're trying something. I personally find it disgusting, which is why I found the most disgusting "word" I could think of to match your level textual hatred.

If you would like to start another thread with an honest attempt to start open communications with Americans of all walks of life/political beliefs, regarding what each of us believes is wrong with our country, and how we Americans can fix those wrongs… then fine... however, out side of this post to your horrifically offensive statement, I have no intention of coming back. So flame away as I and my fellow disgusting followers plan a Hitler style final solution, because the phrase… Obama Care… just doesn't have the final solution connotation we disgusting conservative find appealing, even though that is exactly what Americans recognize you liberal/progressive communist are trying to do to our elderly and chronically ill .

You see you're not the only one who can condemn all while pretending you're listening. What a fake joke this entire thread is.

--Charles Marcello

Here is a link to the , reply to 2nd post by littlebunny and reply to 3rd post by littlebunny.

Now in my second post I made it clear I actually don't believe in such nonsense, yet my entire point was to show the opposite spectrum of that hateful statement that the GOP and all its followers are disgusting or worse. While you continue to run away from denouncing that hateful statement, which I find weird. It was the third post in this thread, and if you were really interested in having an open conversation you wouldn't have allowed that horrible statement to go unchallenged. Here is that post...

Originally posted by samhouston1886

I was on the call too. he said get involved and I plan to, not for nothing but the GOP is just disgusting, only thing worse than they are would be their followers.

They said Obama was going to end gun ownership in America and that turned out to be another big old GOP lie which should not be a surprise since its all they are good at.

I am a Conservative by nature but I will be voting for Barack Obama in 2012.

[snipped photo]
Then End of Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS
edit on 7-4-2011 by getreadyalready because: Edited out Pic and added link regarding political baiting.

My response was to the person who wrote the above quote, while at the same time rebuking the OP for not condemning that post as pure hatred. How can there be open and honest discussions when you, the OP, allow that kind of hatred to go unchallenged? Even now, the closest you've come to condemning that statement was in your last post where you said,

I don't think people in the GOP are all disgusting, but you are sure not being a good example.

Which is nothing but political speak for you believe MOST are disgusting, which explains why you allowed that horrible statement to go unchallenged. And I'm not doubting that you and that person listened to an open phone conversation with the President... what I am doubting is how the OP can claim, "President Obama wants our Opinion", yet allow such a hateful statement to go unchallenged, while claiming out of one side of your neck you want open discussions with all Americans... and then out the other side of your neck you allow a person at the beginning of your thread to condemn half of the United States as disgusting or worse. You did that, not me! As soon as I saw that hateful rhetoric I challenged it and then rebuked the OP for allowing those hateful demeaning words to go unchallenged when your title demands President Obama wants everyone's opinions... all except those disgusting or worse GOP followers I guess, who just happens to equal one half of our entire country.

Also, the example I'm portraying is people must stand up against that kind of hateful nonsense and it must be crushed whenever it raises its ugly head... and all people responsible for creating a thread that allow those hateful words to go unchallenged must be rebuked. And its not that you are ignoring me that's the issue, the issue is you ignored a horrible hateful statement and allowed it to go unchallenged, that called half of our country disgusting or worse... and then you showed your hypocrisy when you claimed you don't feel you have the right to condemn others, while condemning me. If you will run away from such a hateful statement without challenging it, no wonder you run away from someone rebuking the cowardice of it all and then your hypocrisy.

--Charles Marcello

edit on 7-4-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Every member of congress, every senator, every presidential candidate and all WH staff should be vetted for psychopathy before running, by a team of people NOT on the payroll of the gubberment.

Would he agree to that? I don't think so, because 99% of them, including Obarmy, would fail the test. -

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

The entire voting system is worse than it use to be.. I mean in the old days ballots were counted one by one. And no one ever complained about it being slow to get results. The results were trusted. Now, no one trusts he polling system and for good cause. There is nothing to back up the votes in writing. Good points.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join