It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ghosts stealing my kitchen utensils?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just remember: It could always be worse!

Edinburgh is Hella creepy tho

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wow this is strange.

I've had things go missing and then show up again. I don't pay much attention usually, but sometimes it's like others have said, you set it down, then it's gone, then after looking everywhere and being confused as all heck, it shows up in plain sight.

Well a few posters have said forks are specifically missing. I have noticed just recently that it seems like our fork supply has dwindled. Not spoons, have too many than we even use, and not knives, same thing. Forks though, I just said to myself literally a couple days ago, "where are all the forks going?!"

So reading this thread, I think, why forks? what is the significance? Maybe a spirit has a thing about forks. Then I remember my stepmom telling me when she was a kid/teen she used to stick a fork between her teeth where there was a gap, and her mom would yell at her to not do it. Funny thing is, I recently read an article about how loved ones who have passed on may give us messages or signs that they are watching over us or whatever. Right after I read that article, I saw a comment on a forum post from someone who's cat was named Effie. We had a cat named Effie when I was younger, and in my mind, that cat is tied closely to my stepmom. Then, I checked out a blog about cats maybe a day later, and one of the cats was named Effie! I have never heard of a cat named Effie except for ours. The way we got the name for her was my stepmom randomly pointed at the obituaries and said whatever name it was, was what we would name the cat. Effie W. Hudson was what it was. Also, I dream a lot of my stepmom, like we're just living life, like she never died at all. I think this means something.

So, aside from my long personal story... Do you have any loved ones who have passed who might want to be saying something to you? I think this thread helped me realize some things!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I guess they miss being able to eat?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tomb_Raven

I live in Edinburgh which is a pretty creepy city in terms of the supernatural, or so they say. I've personally seen none of it. However in my flat things mysteriously vanish. We cannot account for it in any way. To date we've lost several forks, some spoons a couple of mugs, various bottles. And we just cannot explain it. None of us have broken or thrown them out, and our friends arn't the kind to go around stealing our mugs.

Can someone please help? Are ghosts stealing my kitchen utensils?

Lets do some detective work. missing forks/spoons/mugs/bottles. Doesn't look like something ghosts want to take since they can't eat with forks/spoons/use mugs/ use bottles. My guess would be it's a human. My other guess it is your kids or youngsters. Otherwise there been a homeless person raiding your kitchen when your not home.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join