It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldiers remove all children in Gaza city at the age of 14 from their families

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

The United Nations did in 1947. Come out from under your bridge and go to a library.

Ex

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
why would you even worry? these little kids 'deserve' to be treated like this by the allmighty xionists.

do you not read the mainstream news? the xionists are perfect. they rule the world. everything is fine.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Nobody gives 1 rats rear about Palestinians.

Jesus when's Israel going to finally kill the last ones and get this holocaust chet over?

Nobody cares. nobody's life on Earth will change when all the Palestinians are dead.

If anyone gave 1 rats rear about the Palestinians they would have forced their Government to recognize Palestine as a country...who does? Nobody?

Perfectly true! - the PalArabs were invented by the KGB soley as a sacrificial propaganda foil - in order to counteract the image of brave, tiny tiny Israel besieged and attacked by the cowardly Arab hordes twice and yet prevailing against all odds to utterly humiliate the combined Arab armies.

Creating an even tinier entity than Israel, keeping them in abject poverty (or at least creating that impression) and getting them to provoke Israel with enless small scale terror attacks - so that Israel is forced at some point to reataliate and try and strike the perpetrators as they hide behind women and children. When the inevitable civilian casualties occur - they can be spun relentlessly to portray Israel as the new Nazis - there is even a whole Pallywood industry to create fake victims - in which the NWO media is fully complicit!

Any freethinking person can see that this is simply one huge disgracefull propaganda excercise - the NWO resurrected Israel, financed and armed them to the teeth and then played them off against the Arabs. At the sametime relentlessly demonising Israel as some sortof international criminal state via the UN

Now they have stirred up the entire Arab world - to form a Caliphate!?

This is all simply part of their NWO script - understandable that the NWO minions will spew this garbage - but how any sane person can fail to see through this clumsy transparent propaganda excercise is somewhat disturbing!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Reply to post by stephinrazin

Palestinians now occupy my house in gaza that i gave for peace.. So yes.. Actually lived there, and been back as a soldier.. And not a single kid was arrested. Though we should have as the adults like to use them as sheilds.. Like firing rockets from schools, playgrounds and hospitals. Honourable? No. Cowards who push their own kids into bombs, bullets, death for the cameras? Yes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Sorry, I simply don't believe you.
The house you "gave for peace" was probably taken from the Palestinians in the first place, if you're one of the settlers I heard whingeing and whining on the BBC WS a few years back.
You provide no proof of any of your slanderously nasty little insinuations.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

To the op.
Your thread title is a deliberate lie.
This didn't happen in Gaza but in Nebi Salah (Judea), and it's not about every 14 year old boy in Gaza. Not to mention even the elementary fact that there are no Israeli Soldiers in Gaza.

It's about two brothers who were throwing stones at passing Israeli cars.
I'll be more than happy to demonstrate the skeptics, what a stone can do to a someone driving at 70Mph. I can assure you, you won't be happy.

This is just one of many ATS threads aimed to demonize Israel but turn out to be complete and utter BS.
next...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Reply to post by stephinrazin

Palestinians now occupy my house in gaza that i gave for peace.. So yes.. Actually lived there, and been back as a soldier.. And not a single kid was arrested. Though we should have as the adults like to use them as sheilds.. Like firing rockets from schools, playgrounds and hospitals. Honourable? No. Cowards who push their own kids into bombs, bullets, death for the cameras? Yes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The house you "gave for peace" was probably taken from the Palestinians in the first place, if you're one of the settlers I heard whingeing and whining on the BBC WS a few years back.

"Probably” ?

Is that how you establish your opinions? How about trying to learn actual facts for a change?
You know... a library with history books. That might do the trick for you.
Psssttt hint : There were no Jewish houses in Gaza strip that were ever built on some Palestinian private land, let alone a house taken from one.

Another hint for ya: Gaza strip was taken by Israel during the1967 war from EGYPT, not Palestine.
There was never a state there called Palestine.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is what happens when kids throw stones and rocks:

Motorist killed while 6 others were hurt and sent to hospital (happened in Australia):

www.highbeam.com...

Bus driver injured:

www.thefreelibrary.com...

In Holland, woman killed because of stone throwers:

www.expatica.com...

Man loses eye because of stone throwers:

sultanknish.blogspot.com...

Lorry driver killed in UK:

www.metro.co.uk...

I could go on and on; there are thousands of these stone throwing incidents world wide.....

Stone and rock throwing ARE missiles and they DO kill !!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

They do that?!?!?! coco puffs!!!

ARggghhheee!!!!

No joke...you go live there u know? I'll give anyone a year there..and you'll come back saying ..thats all they are doing?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

and then if they are 14 years old they are being arrested for "stone throwing"

This is where I lost you....

The children are taken away, and not heard from again as they are processed into the system.

But you just said in your story that all the children were either returned or put in house arrest...

I am not Muslim

Don't have to be Muslim to believe lie against Israel, and you don't have to be Jewish to believe lies against Palestine...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

bullsh!t ,, your facts are wrong , all children , dont think so , how do i know this ,,, i live in israel , no such thing is happen .

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Kiwi Vicki

I HAVE lived in Israel for quite some time; now many years ago soon after my first arrival there, 2 teenage Jewish kids went missing, one of them a Canadian tourist.

A week later, their bodies were found in pieces in rubbish bins in Jerusalem and the coroner's inquest in to their deaths showed these two kids were tortured, had their bodies sliced with their hands tied behind their backs while they were still breathing then rolled in salt....after days of torture they died at the hands of their "palestinian" captives then dismembered.....slowly.

Thats one of many many stories I can tell you but such incidents are hard to picture to a little Kiwi girl on the other side of the world while enjoying the comforts of a "safe" place like NZ.

Personally, if I was in your shoes living in NZ, I'd be more inclined to worry about the bloody embarrassment of severe child abuse and child deaths in NZ.....home of the HIGHEST rate of child abuse and child murders in the entire Western world.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Throwing stones should not be tolerated and the military of course will attempt to catch those who break the law as they should. If kids were doing this in your neighborhood the police would surly come and collect them. The problem seems to be what happens to them after the are caught. Often they are beaten, and imprisoned. THe proper thing to do in my opinion is to take the child to their parents. Issue a citation for the Parents to appear in court to explain why their child does such things. once parents are inconvenienced they will properly school their children.

Now, Israeli children ALSO throw stones but I wonder if Israeli children suffer the same consequences? Stone throwing can be lethal and cannot be tolerated.
edit on 6-4-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

Throwing stones should not be tolerated and the military of course will attempt to catch those who break the law as they should. If kids were doing this in your neighborhood the police would surly come and collect them. The problem seems to be what happens to them after the are caught. Often they are beaten, and imprisoned. THe proper thing to do in my opinion is to take the child to their parents. Issue a citation for the Parents to appear in court to explain why their child does such things. once parents are inconvenienced they will properly school their children.

Now, Israeli children ALSO throw stones but I wonder if Israeli children suffer the same consequences? Stone throwing can be lethal and cannot be tolerated.
edit on 6-4-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

yeh, i agree, and the parents response could honestly be---"the reason, your honor, is that our children and all the other long suffering people here are sick of living under a dictatorship that has no interest in our welfare. we are tired of the multiple checkpoints, the harassment, the shortages of everything a normal civilization takes for granted because they are not allowed into our country. we are tired of the assasinations, the delays for hospitalization and medical care in emergencies and being ruled by a bunch of modern day nazis descended from the kazars in europe. and we only use stones because we dont have access to kalashnikovs and 3 billion dollars a year for arms that the USA supplies.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

Originally posted by gem_man

yeh, i agree, and the parents response could honestly be---"the reason, your honor, is that our children and all the other long suffering people here are sick of living under a dictatorship that has no interest in our welfare. we are tired of the multiple checkpoints, the harassment, the shortages of everything a normal civilization takes for granted because they are not allowed into our country. we are tired of the assasinations, the delays for hospitalization and medical care in emergencies and being ruled by a bunch of modern day nazis descended from the kazars in europe. and we only use stones because we dont have access to kalashnikovs and 3 billion dollars a year for arms that the USA supplies.

Just a few FACTS for you - not that I suspect you want to know them.

Palestinian Arabs among world's highest in home ownership rates From Ma'an: The vast majority of Palestinians own their homes, living with an average of 1.6 people per room, while those who rent pay an average of 115 Jordanian Dinar ($162) per month, a housing survey found. Only 0.9 percent of households lived in large manor homes, while 48 percent said they lived in a house, with 50 percent in apartment buildings. Home ownership in the West Bank was at 82 percent, and at 87 in Gaza.

Ninty-seven percent of homes had refrigerators, 94 percent had satellite dishes, and 47 percent have computers. This would make the PA #2 in the world in the category of home ownership, and Gaza would be tied for #1 with Singapore. Israel's home ownership rate is 71%. The US is at 68%. I think we need to give them a few billion more dollars. After all, only 0.9% live in "large manor homes." I also wonder how they define "large manor homes." Because from a drive through Judea and Samaria, one can see many large Arab houses. Do those qualify?

elderofziyon.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Kiwi Vicki

I HAVE lived in Israel for quite some time; now many years ago soon after my first arrival there, 2 teenage Jewish kids went missing, one of them a Canadian tourist.

A week later, their bodies were found in pieces in rubbish bins in Jerusalem and the coroner's inquest in to their deaths showed these two kids were tortured, had their bodies sliced with their hands tied behind their backs while they were still breathing then rolled in salt....after days of torture they died at the hands of their "palestinian" captives then dismembered.....slowly.

Thats one of many many stories I can tell you but such incidents are hard to picture to a little Kiwi girl on the other side of the world while enjoying the comforts of a "safe" place like NZ.

Personally, if I was in your shoes living in NZ, I'd be more inclined to worry about the bloody embarrassment of severe child abuse and child deaths in NZ.....home of the HIGHEST rate of child abuse and child murders in the entire Western world.

First, do try to get my name right! It's Vicky with a 'y' not an 'i', and I am not a Kiwi. Kiwis are flightless birds.
I don't deny NZ has high levels of child abuse/deaths. But that's irrelevant to Israel's appalling record of killing and defiance of UN resolutions.
As for your account, it's horrifying, but irrelevant to this thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Firstly, you know very little about Israel, never been there, and yet you like most others are pretty good at passing judgement on Israel while your own country fails to cope with the enormous fall out of so many deaths of children in your own country.

I don't think you're in any position to be judging another country while NZ is already under the spot light of the world arena in regards to child abuse and countless murders of young children.

NZ is rated the HIGHEST in the Western world for child abuse. Do you get that? And like so many other Kiwis, you all sit on your bums and deny whats going on in YOUR own country but you're pretty good at pointing fingers at another.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Vicky32

Firstly, you know very little about Israel, never been there, and yet you like most others are pretty good at passing judgement on Israel while your own country fails to cope with the enormous fall out of so many deaths of children in your own country.

I don't think you're in any position to be judging another country while NZ is already under the spot light of the world arena in regards to child abuse and countless murders of young children.

NZ is rated the HIGHEST in the Western world for child abuse. Do you get that? And like so many other Kiwis, you all sit on your bums and deny whats going on in YOUR own country but you're pretty good at pointing fingers at another.

I have already acknowledged that fact, so your pathetic little distraction isn't working - and oh BTW, where's your source about NZ being "the HIGHEST" - don't you know all caps amounts to shouting? (Which I am certain you're actually doing.)
If you're a paid propagandist, which is also possible, they should ask for their money back!
Oh, and how do you know I have never been to Israel? It's true, I haven't - but how did you kn ow that?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

I think it's time New Zealand return the land to its rightful owners, the Maori.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join