It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Piers Morgan Interview!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I didn't even know it was booked...But it happened on the 4th!

I'm watching it right now...seems to be getting good.

A mainstream guy like Piers and a conspiracy theorist like Jesse having a conversation ought to get interesting.

mediaoftheday.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh it was good. Jesse speaks the truth and although I don't agree with alot of his conspiracy lines, I do believe in the conspiracies and a whole shi^e load else of what he says. Mr. Ventura is speaking the truth and I'll be danged I think a few people are listening.

That is all

Trowa

P.S.I know he's on the view tomorrow again so check it out if you can. Peace

edit on 5/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add Post Script

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ventura's the real deal, I feel. Wrote Piers of his lack of research re JV's knowledge through JV's investigations and research. Piers most probably followed a company-line or some sorta I made up my mind before you came on set, no Gov Ventura research necessary? Same go's towards American Morning's JV brief interview, next morning.

Decoy

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wow. I just watched the interview and whilst not agreeing with some of Jesse's opinions; he seemed rational and well spoken. Piers did of course "push some buttons" and it was interesting to watch the body language of Jesse; I would say that the rocking back and forth was his way of dealing with his anger at the way some questions were framed especially when Piers called him a coward! Whether you like/believe Jesse or not he is a character that we all need in that he is willing to ask some of the questions that we all think!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Awesome Interview!! Thank you!
F&S

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Morgan: "We're at war with Osama Bin Laden"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What a HORRIBLE INTERVIEW!!

I enjoy listening to Jesse Ventura, but this Morgan guy kept interrupting Ventura so I got bits and pieces instead of an actual story. What a terrible interviewer I miss how larry king would just sit there and listen so I could hear all about the issue weather right or wrong. I felt like I was watching a 10 year old with ADD interview Ventura. Peris Morgan came off like he was the center of attention instead of MAKING THEIR GUEST the center of attention. Geez, CNN no wonder I never watch this Peirs Morgan show.
edit on 12-4-2011 by tigpoppa because: Peris Morgan Sucks!

top topics

join