It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. So who here plays Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just curious
Currently playing just a bit, and I don't use the strats people normally use online, but I have great fun anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I play Warcraft 3 all the time on Bnet.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Coolies
Do you have a preference? Currently I play random in solo and have a Myrmidon, but I'm only level 10

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraKmoN001
Coolies
Do you have a preference? Currently I play random in solo and have a Myrmidon, but I'm only level 10

I play Random all the time. Im pretty good with all races.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm curious, is there a free site to play online at? Is it easy for beginners to start playing online? It's been almost a year since I played the single player game I believe. I didn't even realize there was a random game generator with Warcraft III. Did that come out in the expansion edition?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
there's a random game generator? o.O'

Also, if you wish to play for free, just log on to battle.net. In addition to being free, blizzard implemented a ranking system which "supposedly" matches you against players of equal skill levels. I say "supposedly" because although the system will match you against equivalent players most of the time, the amount of exp awarded with each battle is not usually the proper amount.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I suggest you all quit Warcraft, and switch to Everquest.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I bought the battlechest, played it for a little bit.. I got through the human campaine and some of the undead but I stopped playing ever since.

Its an O.K game, but I get bored really quick playing it. The only game I really play right now is Diablo 2.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
I suggest you all quit Warcraft, and switch to Everquest.

Dude we get it.... you're addicted to Everquest. Stop
ing threads.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i don't want to play EverCrack because i dont want to completely destory my social life...yet

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2009
i don't want to play EverCrack because i dont want to completely destory my social life...yet

I actually played Everquest for like a year and I managed to keep my social life intact thank god. I only played like 2 hours every night before I went to sleep. So it can be done.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I actually played Everquest for like a year and I managed to keep my social life intact thank god. I only played like 2 hours every night before I went to sleep. So it can be done.

only 2 hours a day from evercrack!?! are you F***ing serious!?

top topics

join