It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker and lover of this site.

I can't think of another place where so many different ideas and opinions can live alongside each other in one place.

I am an avid explorer/researcher of cryptids, parapsychology, forgotten history, ETs, and astronomy.

Fav Cryptids: Sasquatch, Mongolian Death Worm

Fav Parapsychology Theories: '___' and its effects in perceiving other realities

Fav History Questions: Searching for the ice age civilizations that MUST be out there, lurking under hundreds of feet of water. Did you know that the average depth of the South China Sea is 100 feet? It's called the Sundaland shelf and IMO it's the perfect place to look for an advanced civilization that would have thrived there during the last ice age when it was 200-300 feet above sea level.

Fav ET/Astronomy Theories: Is it possible that we're one of the most advanced species in the universe? Consider that perhaps it's taken this long for conditions to be right for technologically advanced civilization to arise. Perhaps we're in an unknown space race with other civilizations at roughly the same level as we?

As for conspiracy theories...I guess I am as interested in them as the next guy but I tend to think that the TPTB are actually more likely to be bumbling incompetent fools than the elite overlords they are sometimes portrayed as. Maybe that means I'm falling for their propaganda...?

Overall, I like to think I have an open mind to everything but try to keep myself grounded in common sense as much as possible.

All in all I'm happy to finally be a contributing member of the site!

Looking forward to posting with all of you!

-Pellinore

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
oh herro fellow Canadian, you sound like my friend Pash. im located in ontario, good to see ya.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellinore

Always nice to see another Canuck creepin' about. Based on your interests you should be prepared to lose track of several days of your life looking around the boards.

Good luck and see you in the trenches.

ETA...

Mongolian death worm? Good start, thats a new one for me.
edit on 5-4-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

only days? lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Shhhhhhh!

Don't scare the newbies, he may not fully understand what he has just stepped into.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks everyone! It all sounds good to me!!!

Bring it on!!!!

edit on 5-4-2011 by Pellinore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ah you're right on time.

Flagged you.

top topics

join