It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy who predicted Japanese Earthquake releases HAARP documents.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Saw this on the facebook wall of the guy who predicted japanese EQ and thought i'd post here. He said his friends grabbed it by "hacking" the White house.

I am skeptical on it, but any information is valuable I believe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/643e206f3df8.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Yeah I saw that too...

It's too years old so i strongly feel that things have changed "a lot" in 2 years but it's valuable info for sure

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Yeah I saw that too...

It's too years old so i strongly feel that things have changed "a lot" in 2 years but it's valuable info for sure

Yah, but how do we know it's not photoshopped? That's what I want to know, anything can be photoshopped these days. If there is a way to find out it's not, then this would be solid proof that it does what many already speculate.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oh wow. there is more.

Guys download this pdf!

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

The source came from the guy who predicted the Japanese earthquake using the illuminati cards.

to download the file, click quote and copy paste. It's a safe link.
His wall, if you want to check comments.
www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=1427705082

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am sorry for the triple post, but really please look at the files before they get deleted. sigh the files are said to be from the white house.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How do you hack the White House? They wouldn't keep documents like this on Public Servers that could be tapped into.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
How do you hack the White House? They wouldn't keep documents like this on Public Servers that could be tapped into.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

This was what mitchell coombes said. The guy is famous here on ATS for his predictions using illuminati cards. I have him on my friends list and saw this on his wall. because of his credibility, the file may be legit, and if it is legit, then we have proof on what HAARP does. All I am asking is to download the file and take a look.

here is one of many threads about him

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Really great thread with a good intent. HAARP is behind so many things, not necessarily the sole cause of them, perhaps for some but almost as if it is there to provide leverage and amp it up.

I can't seem to do anything with that link, it says forbidden. I don't want to look at something that may not be legal, since there is so much evidence of HAARP without anything like that, there is no need.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Someone, LOOK at this weather radar of Alaska right now, what in the world is all those circles?!?

To me this seems like the "smoking gun"?!?

radar.weather.gov...

What do you make of these?!?

EnJoY?!?

EDIT: Found another image from the same site, this shows a big cloud in texas that is a perfect circle?

radar.weather.gov...

They are showing up all over the map.....Just need to click on area of map to zoom in and the less-obvious becomes much more obvious....
edit on 5-4-2011 by spydrbyte25 because: Addition of link

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The grammar, punctuation and writing style are rather deficient for someone in such a position.
edit on 5-4-2011 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here are two links, one that shows a large beam like object going towards California and the second is a Emergency Disaster Worldwide website

radar.weather.gov...
***Beam appears at following time exactly: April 5, 2011--07:28 pm-PDT***
*****So set animation speed super low

hisz.rsoe.hu...
***Checkout California---On April 5, 2011--11:56:50 Cali had a 4.2 Magnitude Earthquake

This should get proper attention...asap...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
These "radar rings" have been happening for a long time. Kent Steadman used to have dispatches about them and (I think) Tom Bearden used to have a website regarding these. Kent's site (www.cyberspaceorbit.com) was still up last account I had, but he passed away several years ago. Somewhere, I read or heard that these were at Doppler radar locations, but I don't know how true that is. When it first began happening (or we first heard about it, early 2000s), I can almost guarantee that there were no Doppler installations either in SW Texas (around Brackettville) or in the Corpus Christi/ Kingsville area. I'm more sure of Brackettville because it is so barren and flat and we were out there a lot back then.
Google "radar rings" and you'll get some stuff.

To the poster (Sorry! One track mind and forgot your ID) who said that the author of the letter's literacy was lacking: this is just the world we're living in. For whatever reason, it's apparently just not important no matter what line of work a person is in, even education. I'd be more interested in knowing if names/ email addy are legit.y

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ok, so I searched for "Radar Rings", and here is what I found

www.greatdreams.com...

Now, can you explain this next following link?!?

AboveTopSecret

EnjoY

top topics

join