It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic ambassadors criticize Norweigian party about ban Islam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Salaamu'aliekum Salam,

I cant imagine what you went through in these Islamic countrys, im sure that you have the right to be angry at the place you stayed at, but to associate Islam with it, is compltly wrong.
Would you agree that it would be silly of me to blame Christianity for the Tragaties that accurd in my homeland of Chile on 9/11 1973??
Yes it would be.
We had 5000 un-wealthy Chileans die by the hands of Pinochet and he and his coop who were funded by the Vatican and CIA killed the only presedent to my knowladge who fought his own battle's, Salvador Allende!!
Would it be right for me to go to the bible and choose and pick and take out on context some verses and say "Look at this verse, this is why the Vatican backed the CIA in takeing out Allende and then move on to killing 5000 inocent men and women"??
Ofcourse i would be making a gross mistake...and not only that but it would make me a liar!
I am a convert and before i converted i was out in the streets drunk and always picking fight's.
But now that i have taken up this "Violent Religion" as you call it, my life has never been better...I feel peace for the first time

Please i am sorry on behalf of my Brother's and sister's if they had done anything to you that would have affected your life...Please forgive.

Salaams

Guerilla

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I am a convert and before i converted i was out in the streets drunk and always picking fight's.

I have no doubt in your sincerely. You found peace and new life because you got a purpose. It happens a lot for everybody. But I don't think the your inner peace is similar to peace in the world. Most of Islamist terrorist weren't criminal. They are well behaved, polite and caring. The sense of purpose serving their religion make them kill others with clear conscience.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Banning islam will solve the terror problem. But also create an oil problem.
Europe ban's islam. Saudi government stops exporting oil to europe.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Seems like the muslims didn�t like Hagen�s suggestion on banning islam.
Now they rally to gather support for a new blasphemy law in Norway.
So they could trow the next person who say that again in jail.

Norwegian Muslims wants a stricter blasphemy law

"Norwegian Muslims want to collect 15,000 signatures in order to gain support for a stricter blasphemy paragraph. In collaboration with a number of their peers, they are planning to go from door to door to collect support for making the law stricter."...

You might also want to take a look at this thread...:
Bin Laden backer speaks for muslims in Norway

[edit on 2004/8/11 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Geeze... I was born in the United States and so was my Father. My family is Christian, but 20 years ago I submitted my life to Allah. As I am a natural born, second generation American, I intend to continue my in my path regardless of any ban that my country may impose on my beliefs.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by salam

-Hagen has insulted 1.3 billion Muslims, and offended the principles of tolerance and freedom on which the Norwegian society is built, the diplomats write in a letter to Aftenposten.

-We expect that our rights to practice Islam will be respected by those who do not share our faith, and that we do not have to meet the ugly threat of religious intolerance from any quarter, the letter states.

hahahahahahha oh the richness of their cheeky sauce. ugly threats of religious intolerance. Oh man, you got to hand it to them for having the bare faced cheek to even start that rubbish.

Religious intolerance is what islam is based on. Cheeky cheeky chappies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join