It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Extraterrestrial Diary and Other Strange Events.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Over the past 6-9 months many strange events have been occuring. Heres is a collection of all of them, and I will update it if new things happen ( I will also make a blog post ). Anyways here they are

extraterrestrial diary and other strange events (only some will have dates). everything in the following entries has actually and is not made up. What you take away these events is up to you.
Why an I doing this? It's my hope that these events which happened will help to show people that we are not Alone in the universe and that there are other beings out there and that the universe is truly a wondeful, magical place full of wonders.
----------
Spaceship sightings

First sighting(June/July 2010, exact date I don't remember): I was at a park with my two buddies around 11pm. We were sitting on benches in an undercover area,[snip]. For no reason, I felt like I had to get up. I got up and walked into the middle of the field next to us. When i looked up there was a large, bright, glowing white light. I could make out a spaceship, but the light was to bright to make out any exact details. It was a rectangle with a red light in each corner. It was huge, and was hovering around the top of tree level. There was also a very wierd sound, that sounded like a frequency wobblin between many different frequencies. I was unable to move and stood in place staring up at the ship in complete shock. After a little bit i ran back to tell my friends what i saw. From an angle you weren't able to see anything, it looked like a shadow in the sky, but when you come under it you could see the lights. One of my buddies didn't come to see it, but he said he felt a very wierd vibe, and heard the same sound. The other buddy saw the lights with me. Afterwhile of just standing there after coming back i went back to sit down. The craft left without a sound [snip]

Second sighting: I was at a school around 5pm waiting for my buddy [snip]. I was looked at the street across from me a little above tree level. Out of no where a strange object appeared *look at attached file* it began to spin around clockwise and moved to the left where it dissapeared behind a building. A few seconds later it came out from behind the same building it dissapeared behind and kept moving to the right for bout 5 seconds. It then disappeared in mid air. This was witnessed by me and my buddys girlfriend.

Third sighting (possibly a UFO. What is was remains unknown to me): I was at the same park where I had my first sighting. There were 2 contrails in the air with nothing infront of them. The ascended from the horizon and the contrail on the right speed up and cought up to the one on the left. They leveled off and curved to the left of my view. After it was done turning about thumbnail length ahead of the 2 contrails was a metallic shining sphere that was about pinky nail sized.

---------------------------------
Contact/astrsal projection visions:

First: my field of view was black. A big white glowing light appeared. There were 3 black( i say black because it was too dark/blurry to make out the colours) individuals that were very skinny with long head that were small at the mouth area and larger at the back. I wasn't able to see their facial features but I was able to see the outline of slanted, and long skinny eyes. My point of view looked like I was on a table and the individuals were moving around me. I was able to raise my head bit and I saw a purple neon glowing hand with three fingers move infront of my vision.
( this same thing happened on one or two different nights, minus the purple hand)

Second: after nothing happening for awhile I stopped and tried to sleep. After a few minutes I went into sleep paralysis. Suddenly a Gold'ish glowing orb appeared in my vision coming tirades me as it spiraled while leaving a white trail behind it. It flew at me and hit me above my right eye. I jumped back in my bed from the force of
the hit and fell asleep immediately. For the next 2 days I was having headpains in the area it had hit.

Third: after not seeing anything for awhile a gray coloured figure (looked exactly like a grey) appeared in crystal clear quality. 2 more appeared and they began walking around me ( my point of view was the same as the first ) I was scared at first but then realized that I was scared because they were new to me. When I realized that my fearfulness went away.

( there are one or two
More sightings in between the one previous and the next one but I don't remember them)

Fourth( April 3rd 2011): before I began my astral projection I asked if there were any positive beings if they could present
Themselves)
After not seeing anything my vision turned a brownish colour ( like the bricks of a house ) I asked for my vision to pull back and it did. I saw the ruins of a
Large building, and debris everywhere. My vision kept pulling out and I broke threw a cloud that was dome shaped. My vision kept pulling back and I saw the earth. There were many mushroom clouds rising above the earth. When they stopped the earth was covered in an ashy haze. After awhile to earth exploded into
Multiple pieces, and after a bit they came back together and the earth looked very clean. ( I don't know what to make of this vision. I think it showed the earth under going nuclear war and then exploding somehow. OR i think it showed the earth becoming cleansed of evil and that those clouds I saw could be the earth venting steam or something then blowing up and being put back together for a peaceful existance.) after this I passed out with music playing. I then awoke sometime in the middle of the night and it looked like something was sitting on my pillow next to me. When I noticed it, it disappeared. I noticed that y music wasn't playing, but was replaced by a very weird sound of a high frequency. I looked at my door and there were 1-3 Greys(but they were black colored) standing in my doorway and waving at me. Everything felt very happy and I passed out again. I awoke later in the night with my music playing.

-----------------------------------
Wierd events

-I was in the too floor of my house and my speakers in my room fell off my dresser. They were in the
Middle of my dresser and no cables. No one was near it when it fell

-I was sleeping in my room when I was awoken by something falling off my dresser. My house phone had fallen off my dresser and somehow managed to unplug
It's self. It wasn't my dog because she was in my parents room and they keep the door shut. I looked at the door to their room and it was shut. I also awoke yelling.

-I awoke one night screaming with no recollection why.

edit on 4-4-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by elevatedone because: Removed "personal use" of illegal substinance use.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Second sighting: I was at a school around 5pm waiting for my buddy to roll up a joint. I was looked at the street across from me a little above tree level. Out of no where a strange object appeared *look at attached file*

I would like to see the attached file you mention.
Did you catch anything on a camera?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Interesting read and thanks for sharing. Did they try to harm you in any way? I´m glad so many of us come forward these days. It´s time for the world to know the real thruth about "them". Don´t panic i also saw the world in ruins many times though she never exploded like you described it. Your description sounded a lot like the movie The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I had also a pretty vivid vision/dream or whatever you may call it and it was scary as hell but i´m still missing some very important parts of it. I think they are important but i´m not really sure. Fact is my "vision" was about a war but i honestly don´t know if it was on earth or some place far far away.

I guess the world is going to change. Soon....

S+F for you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The image isn't visible unless you register on the website.

Looking forward to seeing what you posted.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster
Don't believe, roll another one.
Next time, try to be original, it's more fun that way.

that is your opinion and thats ok. thanks for sharing your opinion

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Interesting read and thanks for sharing. Did they try to harm you in any way? I´m glad so many of us come forward these days. It´s time for the world to know the real thruth about "them". Don´t panic i also saw the world in ruins many times though she never exploded like you described it. Your description sounded a lot like the movie The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I had also a pretty vivid vision/dream or whatever you may call it and it was scary as hell but i´m still missing some very important parts of it. I think they are important but i´m not really sure. Fact is my "vision" was about a war but i honestly don´t know if it was on earth or some place far far away.

I guess the world is going to change. Soon....

S+F for you.

Nope they didn't

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

I have been having E.T. experiences going back as far as 1 year at the most.

If your friends were actual positive beings with positive intentions and benevolent:

1. They would not show you only the negative possibilities of the future.
2. You would not have felt fear initially. You would have felt indescribably joy.
This is the main way to tell the difference between the two beings.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply, very nice. That's not usual, so I'm going to go back and take another read.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I have been having E.T. experiences going back as far as 1 year at the most.

If your friends were actual positive beings with positive intentions and benevolent:

1. They would not show you only the negative possibilities of the future.
2. You would not have felt fear initially. You would have felt indescribably joy.
This is the main way to tell the difference between the two beings.

It was very neutral and positive at different points. They also showed me a reconstructed earth that was radiating poisitivity

Originally posted by cdesignmaster

Thanks for the reply, very nice. That's not usual, so I'm going to go back and take another read.

No problem.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

No discussion of Illegal Substances and Personal Use is allowed at ATS.

Don't Do It, please.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh, My, God.

First of all, as an abductee myself, I take some offense to what your calling astral visions- instead of abductions. Secondly- calling out to "whatever may be around" is a really really really stupid idea. Really. Not only are you calling out to any and all creatures/entities on the earthbound plane, but you are also telepathically putting a HUGE neon sign on your head for any and all- transdimensional beings/aliens to come and do whatever- and i mean WHATEVER- they want with you. They have the capacity to make you feel as though they are not harming you in any way and leave you with the feeling of a positive experience, when infact its just a place memory and what you literally went through was traumatizing. I highly recommend to stop seeking this type of activity and thank your lucky stars that your soul isnt fragmented into a million pieces across the galaxy. You are playing with fire and you just might explode.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Oh, My, God.

First of all, as an abductee myself, I take some offense to what your calling astral visions- instead of abductions. Secondly- calling out to "whatever may be around" is a really really really stupid idea. Really. Not only are you calling out to any and all creatures/entities on the earthbound plane, but you are also telepathically putting a HUGE neon sign on your head for any and all- transdimensional beings/aliens to come and do whatever- and i mean WHATEVER- they want with you. They have the capacity to make you feel as though they are not harming you in any way and leave you with the feeling of a positive experience, when infact its just a place memory and what you literally went through was traumatizing. I highly recommend to stop seeking this type of activity and thank your lucky stars that your soul isnt fragmented into a million pieces across the galaxy. You are playing with fire and you just might explode.

It is my belief that the visions of me on the table were me reccolecting my abduction during my first space ship sighting. It has all been connected with the space ship sighting. I believe I am in contact with the aliens from my possible abudction. There was missing time during the first ship sighting. I always have the specific intentions of trying to call the aliens from my possible abduction.

top topics

join