It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be A Real Ghost Child ? You Decide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thats mad, they ran the story today lol

Well thank goodness case closed, a shame because they seemed normal, just goes to show there are some sick minded people out there, is it me or has April Fools mean more eventful this year compared to most ?

EDIT : Because I read the article in the paper I did not even think to read the article online again, sorry folks my bad, what can I say this year April Fools day has got me good, and multiple times, on the plus side I now have a new years resolution for 2012 already, not to be fooled again lol

edit on 4-4-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
waste of my time.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
idiot newspaper fails in not RESEARCHING ITS MATERIAL

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I wonder what flavor I shall use to eat my words. After comparing the two I did notice that the boy in the "Fake Pic" has a striped shirt and his face is slightly different (very slightly in the eyes). Who knows....lol, it could be the actual ghost of the kid in the app? J/k.

Here's a side by side:
Make up your own mind on this one~
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d63157f31ed4.jpg[/atsimg]
The mouth is frownier, eyes are not so cute and the shirt has stripes.
On the other hand the hair is exactly the same, as is the collar and no arms are visible

edit on 4/4/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
EDIT : Because I read the article in the paper I did not even think to read the article online again, sorry folks my bad, what can I say this year April Fools day has got me good, and multiple times, on the plus side I now have a new years resolution for 2012 already, not to be fooled again lol

I wouldn't worry about it. Many people have been caught out by this before (including newspapers), and I'm sure many more will be fooled again. Just take solace in the fact you should now be able to spot this App If someone was to bring it up again.

edit on 4-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
this app should be banned !!! j/k i got fooled bad by it as some of you already know. It is obviously for a bit of fun but people who don't know about these apps and photography could easily get fooled by these photos.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I feel sad about this app...We will never be able to believe a ghost photo again...

It's like someone telling you there is "No" Santa Claus!!!!

edit on 4-4-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thanks for all your comments guys

I never knew about this app until now, oh well you live and you learn, any future pic I shall definately be reaching for this app first to see if there is a correlation.

In the meantime have a great day/night depending which time zone you live in

top topics

<< 1   >>

join