It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura's Official Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well jesse finally has a official website. still has a few bugs though. check it out

weaintgottimetobleed.com...
edit on 4-4-2011 by jaycen420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Same link was posted in another thread, and neither threads work! Was it already taken down?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ive always like Jesse Ventura. Even when i was a kid watching WWF wrestling. It is good that he has his own real site. I think it will be good to keep track of it cause Jesse always has good things to say. He has alot of information that needs to get out to the public. Way to go Jesse! He has opened alot of eyes with his shows and appearances on Alex Jones and other media slots.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This was just posted.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just seen him on Good Morning America, promoting his book.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
LOL three minute too slow haha

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
He will be on Piers Morgan Tonight at 9 pm ET. That should be a great hour of television viewing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
well ill post here what i posted on the other thread incase one gets closed....i have always liked jesse. ever since the first time i seen him in Predator,the sexual tyranasoaurus...but i dont believe hes doing the things hes doing to spread the word....i believe hes doing it for the same reason alex is,for the money.its always about the money

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is a Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor. He gives you good info all the way up until it's time to decide who is at the very top of a conspiracy.

top topics

join