It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fly Over of Fukushima Nuclear Plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This video shows a helicopter fly-over of the Fukishima Nuclear Plant and the devastation that followed the recent Earthquake.

Look closely at 30 seconds and you can actually see one of the fuel rods, exposed and glowing. Horrible situation that I believe they are still covering the true scope of the destruction this event may cause world wide.

Fukushima Fly-Over Click Here
edit on 4-4-2011 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
the situation is going to get much worse before it gets under control. I still dont see why they wont just encase it in concrete. they are just making it worse with all this bull that they are doing

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes they are,here's Alex Jones reporting on it:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thanks OP.
Ive never seen that shot. It nearly made me sick as the camera bobbed around.
How quick did they speed that up???????
Your correct, there is something glowing away in that debrie.
And what that is doesnt look good

TEPCO cannot keep lying to the world. And the world cant keep accepting TEPCO'S lies.
Enough is enough.

S&F

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i bet TEPCO couldn't believe there luck,when the west started attacking libya....

Fukushima needs the worlds full attention,every country in the world should be working together on this very real humanitarian crisis....this is all of our lifes and our children lifes there playing with.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
this area does not look like water rushed in......

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

It is quite possible that Lybia was attacked at that exact time, for strategical purposes.

I know many people who were so wrapped up in the japan Crisis that they hardly realized we were launching bombs at another country! Killing Humans with war weapons, while more are dying because of nature.

So hideous, the thought that the world leaders would find the timing appropriate to launch attacks on Lybia, though, if something had to be done, it had to be done.

I also found it odd that other countries were claiming the U.S. media were reporting false stories about the bombs being dropped on Lybia by Gaddafi.

I surely don't know, but I do know it sure seemed like the Lybi situation was jammed into us while we were looking at something completely different... a well timed sucker-punch, where we get to be - once again - the sucker.

new topics

top topics

join