It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amadinejad: UN should stop West's 'interference' in Mideast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
And who's going to stop Iran from interfering with regional affairs?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Nearly everyone! NATO, the mighty coalition, Sunni Arabs & the Israeli's. Their biggest threat though will come from within! People power will win in the long run! The middle east has shown lately that the "domino effect" is still relevant. Their day will come! Can't come soon enough!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

That's exactly the point then, isn't it? If the West pulls out Iran would be able to push further in...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It would be much easier for countries to work together if there was democracy in the whole world but it is clear that middle eastern countries don't want a change well the governments anyways. But with that I don't agree how they arrive in the western countries and kill innocent people because of Allah and because we're infidels (I'm not saying all of them are like that I'm talking about those who are). I know that many innocent people die in those countries too becase of unrests, but they should not go after people who do not interfere with their governing and their countries. The Governments should first of all take care of their own countries and make sure people there are well and safe.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by hp1229

As usual, the persians stole the recipe of sugar and kept it a secret in persia and made tonnes of money off the arabs.

Uhuh, the recipe of sugar

Would that be bleached sugar? Cane sugar? Brown sugar? Crystallized sugar?

reply to post by bluemirage5

Iran is full of crazy and mad people....probably about 50% of their population and thats a conservative assumption knowing whats going on there.

You know what? I'll agree with that and even say you're lowballing the number.

I guess you didnt read the link

Oh well. Why would you?
You would simply love to stamp a claim without any work besides

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
To those not reading between the lines:

Which countries lack a Central Bank directed by the West?

Which countries are going through revolutions now? Which countries' citizens are being told to start a revolution?
I

I quoted your comment because its actually what all this domino-effect insurrection is all about.

I suspect you know the answer to your question and it is Syria, Iran, Yemen, Libya and, there are also a few others whom are undoubtedly on the hit list.

The rebels in Libya, were already pre-armed with French weapons before they started their uprising, As soon as it started, they opened a Central Bank for Libya. You don't normally consider your banking when you are starting an uprising against the most powerful man in your country. This part of the news coverage was not reported from the BBC. It was RT who exposed this and even showed the weapons.

These uprisings aren't about controlling or taking over the MEs oil, its purely about the currency that is used to buy and sell oil.

The US $ is the world reserve currency and it is an unforgivable sin to trade oil for euros. Iraq decided to sell her oil for Euros to baulk sanctions, we all know what happened to her and the loss of life for her citizens.

Its not until one realises the extent of the benefit the USA has had over the years by making every other country buy her currency that you understand the battle that is secretly being fought totally behind the scenes. All Central Banks hold in Reserve US $s so if this battle is lost, everyone goes down and I suspect that the so called elite will loose their shirts.

The USA has litertally had an interest free loan from the rest of the world for every single US $ bought for reserve. Its how the USA manages to run such a huge trade deficit.

I can't believe that people think Mr Armadinejad or ithe Iranians are an Arab people. The Iranians are ethnically closer to Northern India as they were linked by previous empires.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join