It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amadinejad: UN should stop West's 'interference' in Mideast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon that the UN should stop the "interference" of Western governments in Middle Eastern affairs, Iranian news agency ISNA reported on Monday.

Correct. This was a bad decision.

The Iranian president also said his country "is ready to play an active role in ending regional problems."

Umm...no. Let's just keep that genie, er, Mahdi, in the bottle, shall we?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The west should have never been their in the first place. As for ending regional problems, every nation has a responsibility in this, but it generally comes down to a higher governing body. The Arab League for the middle east nations, the African Union for African nations, the European Union for the nations of Europe, and others with the United Nations overseeing it all.

The AU has been totally disregarded and shat on by the EU and USA in regards to Libya. A very disgraceful and arrogant move by the west.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Monkeyface in Iran should be worried; they're the last port of call after Syria and Lebanon!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

The UN should stop Iran from interfering in the mid-east too!
Sorry bastage, gonna sit there and act like they aren't helping the sectarian violence in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

double post!

edit on 4-4-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Monkey Face? are you really proud of your NWO leader!

Will you be dropping in on IRAN yourself or sat home watching it drinking your Duff,

At least this fella says it like it really is, he's doing nothing more than highlighting the continual interference in Global affairs by the CIA, MI6, MOSSAD!

I feel sorry that your limited education, only enables you to have a cheerleaders view with no real undersatnd and nothing of consequence to add,

Feel free to leave ATS to the grown ups,

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It is fascinating how effective the CNN/FOX/CBS/MSNBC..etc. propaganda campaigns are against many of it's viewers. Mahmoud is no saint, but it's not like he calls the shots over there anyways, he is a puppet just like Obama.

For an American to accuse Iran's government of wrong doing is the pot calling the kettle black. Both regimes are corrupt as can be. People accuse Iran of human rights abuse, I say... anyone who lives in USA and believes they live in a real democracy is a sheep, pure and simple... Beheheheheheheh.

USA, Britain, Israel have their grubby hands so far in everyone's business in the Middle East that it amuses me when they try to portray other countries as the "Boogey Man". I can't wait for the bomb Iran crowd to join this thread

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

Like I said on another thread some weeks back.....give Iran's monkeyface president a banana and he'll shut his mouth once in a while.

I have no problems having the idiot toppled and don't care how.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Interesting story...

Let's get a slightly less bias source...
Press-TV

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called on the United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon, to prevent the US and European countries from interfering in regional affairs.

Maybe the UN should tell Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to stop interfering in Iraq, Yemen, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Jordon, Syria and Lebanon etc....

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
For an American to accuse Iran's government of wrong doing is the pot calling the kettle black. Both regimes are corrupt as can be. People accuse Iran of human rights abuse, I say...

....nothing of any real relevance at all.

Iran IS the Pot calling the Kettle black. Yet many apologists simply choose to ignore that bit of reality.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

....nothing of any real relevance at all. Iran IS the Pot calling the Kettle black.

It is your OPINION that it is not RELEVANT. Iran is only doing what the west is doing. They are both equally as guilty. Which is exactly what I said.

Yet many apologists simply choose to ignore that bit of reality.

I am not an apologist, and also did not ignore that bit of "reality". It is amusing how sensitive some people are when the finger gets pointed at them, so all they can do is point the finger back and accuse the other of doing the exact same that they are doing.

Pot calling the kettle black indeed...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Interesting story...

Let's get a slightly less bias source...
Press-TV

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called on the United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon, to prevent the US and European countries from interfering in regional affairs.

Maybe the UN should tell Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to stop interfering in Iraq, Yemen, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Jordon, Syria and Lebanon etc....

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
For an American to accuse Iran's government of wrong doing is the pot calling the kettle black. Both regimes are corrupt as can be. People accuse Iran of human rights abuse, I say...

....nothing of any real relevance at all.

Iran IS the Pot calling the Kettle black. Yet many apologists simply choose to ignore that bit of reality.

That's exactly right. Mahmoud does a fine job all by his damn self of sticking his foot in his mouth. Mahmoud and Khomeini aka toe-jam and earl. People are talking about being uneducated, well soldiers found documents and records where Iran was funding and supplying insurgency and it backfired on them. Those same insurgents over in Iraq fighting against US troops turned over to the US side and bamm reality set in. Iran knows damn well all they wanna do is take these states like Iraq for themselves, that's pretty obvious.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Iranian president also said his country "is ready to play an active role in ending regional problems."

Good idea! You should send military arms to malitias in the area to help quell the violence...

*oh wait*
edit on 4-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm well aware of what the West has done and is doing. That's a given.

This story Demonstrates how Iran spews hypocritical rhetoric while they are calling on the UN to act in a manner that if applied to their own Dirty laundry Iran would find themselves eating crow.
edit on 4-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Makmewd Imanutjob is just a wee bit torqued because we are interfering with his interference. With IED's a growng market in Iran, he's just looking out for his bottom line.

Next thing anyone knows, people from other countries might want to help the tortured rebels in Iran next!

Now THAT is something I would understand!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You make a good point on the hypocritical rhetoric Iran spews, and then they expect the UN to meddle in the conflict even though Iran is up to the exact same thing. It is kind of childish to say the least, but so is the world of geo-politics

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Don't bother arguing with Slayer69. He is known to jump in on propaganda articles and completely fabricated stories and defend them to the death when it comes to the Iranian issue. You could stand there, admitting EVERY attrocity commited by the Iranian regime alongside ONE attrocity commited by the US and he will pretty much try and bash you for mentioning that one US attrocity and saying how you cannot see that Iran is the real evildoer.

As for the article itsself, the UN is showing how susceptible it is to powers that don't represent a UNITED vision, but rather, a greasy green eyed vision. Personally, I wonder how many nations will eventually distance themselves from the UN after all this has blown over and what it will be replaced by.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wow... Ahmadi-nutjob and I actually agree on something! Western countries should never have gotten themselves into the middle of a civil war. I think in the long run this will turn out to be a huge and costly mistake.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To those not reading between the lines:

Which countries lack a Central Bank directed by the West?

Which countries are going through revolutions now? Which countries' citizens are being told to start a revolution?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Don't bother arguing with Slayer69. He is known to jump in on propaganda articles and completely fabricated stories.....

AND...

Zamini is known for having an over the top Anti-US/West pro Iranian apologist Agenda. Press-TV[Iran's own Government Controlled Media] also posted the Story in the OP. So by me using them as a source and Zamini making the above claim demonstrates apparently that he also believes they are spreading Fabrications and Propaganda.

He helped me prove my previous point.

edit on 4-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

AND...

Zamini is known for having an over the top Anti-US/West pro Iranian apologist Agenda.

There is nothing Anti-US or Anti-West in me, I have reiterated time and time again, I don't have anything against the people, their lifestyles, or whatever. I do have an opinion on ignorant people(which you fall into). There is however, some anti-bull# in me. I also come equipped with a bull# detector.

Press-TV[Iran's own Government Controlled Media] also posted the Story in the OP. So by me using them as a source and Zamini making the above claim demonstrates apparently that he also believes they are spreading Fabrications and Propaganda.

Of course they spread propaganda. DUH. Where did I claim they didn't? My post about the article itself has nothing to do with defending a corrupt Iranian regime or a corrupt American regime. My posts have everything to do with analyzing the UN at this point in time.

My approach to Iranian/US relations is the same. Example: You dimwits try and prove the Iranian regime is corrupt because the elections were rigged, all the while not understanding that the Iranian regime is using your OWN system so it is YOU who proves to the world that YOU yourself are corrupt, not just the Iranian regime(which was clear to a lot of people - even Iranians inside of Iran).

He helped me prove my point.

I only helped in making you look ignorant in many threads. By the by, I don't let stars dictate whether I'm wrong or right. As I've also stated before, those who want to remain ignorant, will. Those who want to learn, will.

Thanks for that. Enjoy hopping around in a circle.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join