It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amadinejad: UN should stop West's 'interference' in Mideast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Personally, anyone who gives this little terrorist more than 3 seconds of their time has some issues of their own.

Just look at the source! A kidnapping terrorist is calling America out?!?!?!?!

The weasel would be grateful just to get the back of my hand!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Call me crazy.... but IMHO countries should stay out of other countries business unless that county asks for help.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
To those not reading between the lines:

Which countries lack a Central Bank directed by the West?

Which countries are going through revolutions now? Which countries' citizens are being told to start a revolution?

deep thinking , good questions.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret
Call me crazy.... but IMHO countries should stay out of other countries business unless that county asks for help.

Fair enough but help how? Here are two recent examples.

Bahrain asked for Help, Saudi Arabia provided help and now they are accused of meddling. Helping a Government oppress the people.

The oppressed people-Libyan resistance asked for help now it's considered another US/West provoked war by helping the people overthrow an oppressive Government..

So I'll ask again, Help how?

One is damned if they help a Government [Which asked for help] Bahrain and Damned if they help the rebels [Which also asked for help] Libya.

If one CHOSE to stay out of it completely in either case we are accused of being Selfish, arrogant and not caring about Human life.

pffft.

Damned if we DO.
Damned if we don't.
edit on 4-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Since the departure of Saddam, Iran has been desperately trying hard to establish and fill the Power Vacuum in the ME.

Ofcourse the West spoiled his plans all while the porch monkey keeps making statements

Nothing new folks.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

One is damned if they help a Government [Which asked for help] Bahrain and Damned if they help the rebels [Which also asked for help] Libya.

If one CHOSE to stay out of it completely in either case we are accused of being Selfish, arrogant and not caring about Human life.

pffft.

Damned if we DO.
Damned if we don't.

Now, them's the facts, Jack!

My personal feelings in the matter are that I care nary a bit about what other folks think of me, and If I'll be condemned for either being active in a situation OR inactive, why expend the extra energy to assist a bunch of ingrates that will just turn on me later?

I'd rather just go fishing. Less effort, more reward, and opinion of me will remain the same.

I'd not help ANY of those loons over there just to be "helping". I'd not get up in their business at all until they set out to piss me off on purpose.

Then, I'd Get ALL up in their business, and leave the business they "used to have" in a smoking ruin at the bottom of a crater.

Then I could get back to fishing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Bahrain asked for Help, Saudi Arabia provided help and now they are accused of meddling. Helping a Government oppress the people.

The oppressed people-Libyan resistance asked for help now it's considered another US/West provoked war by helping the people overthrow an oppressive Government..

True statements. But I feel this happens because of how these type of situations have panned out in the past. It is hard for me to say how to actually help out in these current situations. There is not to much an outside government can do when people are revolting. So I will return the question, how are we helping now?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

True statements. But I feel this happens because of how these type of situations have panned out in the past. It is hard for me to say how to actually help out in these current situations. There is not to much an outside government can do when people are revolting. So I will return the question, how are we helping now?

Help? Nobody helps without a reason(benefit).

Rule of thumb has been to help anyone who can benefit the political (puppet government) and business interests (cheaper natural resources or cheaper raw/processed products and/or services).

How we do it is the key. Generally Rebels with a Cause are openly supported such as Libyan Rebels where it is backed by NATO countries. Rebels without a cause will get indirect support from covert agencies and operations of countries that form an alliance. If the Puppet Government or Dictator supports our interests then we help the government squash the Rebels. If the Puppet Government or Dictator does not support our interests then we do not support their actions but use Media (television, internet and social networking) and other agencies to bring them down and form an alliance against the Government in question

Isnt that simple enough?
Common by now you should know. Wars and Conflicts are almost indefinitely about Resources and not Power for US. The smaller internal conflicts in ME and Africa are about Power.

edit on 4-4-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

edit on 4-4-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's a bit late to back out of the Middle East. None of those ragheads would have anything were it not for the West.

Decades ago, when these clowns were sitting around chewing mutton in their mud huts and tents, betting on camel races and shaving the butts of their goats between stoning raped females and young girls, it was the West that went in, found the oil, financed the wells, built the infrastructure and pipelines, only to have most of their efforts nationalized.

Still lost in the seventh century, the Middle East is a black hole of innovation, production, creativity, and personal freedom.

As long as the oil flows, we shouldn't be bothered when Arabs are killing Arabs, or Arabs are killing Persians, or vice-versa.

It's been a tribal mindset for millennia, for these Middle Easterners to kill one another. It's a cultural passtime. Let them go. The more contentious elements will naturally be depleted if we'll just leave them to their own devices.

The UN is as useful as tits on a tomcat.

I do wish we'd pull out of the UN and have that organization the hell out of our nation. Send it to Brussels. Or the Ivory Coast.

Persia is wanting another scrap with the West, in spite of major smackdowns and slaughters every time they have met the West in the past.

One more group of over-emotional, perpetually contentious windbags.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
It's a bit late to back out of the Middle East. None of those ragheads would have anything were it not for the West.

Decades ago, when these clowns were sitting around chewing mutton in their mud huts and tents, betting on camel races and shaving the butts of their goats between stoning raped females and young girls, it was the West that went in, found the oil, financed the wells, built the infrastructure and pipelines, only to have most of their efforts nationalized.

Still lost in the seventh century, the Middle East is a black hole of innovation, production, creativity, and personal freedom.

As long as the oil flows, we shouldn't be bothered when Arabs are killing Arabs, or Arabs are killing Persians, or vice-versa.

It's been a tribal mindset for millennia, for these Middle Easterners to kill one another. It's a cultural passtime. Let them go. The more contentious elements will naturally be depleted if we'll just leave them to their own devices.

The UN is as useful as tits on a tomcat.

I do wish we'd pull out of the UN and have that organization the hell out of our nation. Send it to Brussels. Or the Ivory Coast.

Persia is wanting another scrap with the West, in spite of major smackdowns and slaughters every time they have met the West in the past.

One more group of over-emotional, perpetually contentious windbags.

Your seething racist hatred for non-whites shows in every offensive evil line in this rant you've spewed. The Muslims you loathe and fear had a civilisation with medical and other sciences long before you were even thought of. Not so long ago, you Americans were killing Native Americans, enslaving black people and lynching everyone you could catch for fun and profit. Especially profit.
Vicky

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Actually, NO. They DIDN'T develop the sciences, medicines, and trade as they merely used those items from conquered peoples.

Their own prophet - was just like most of his contemporaries - illiterate.

And what is this "white" crap that rags are according to you excluded from? Are rags black? Nope. Oriental? Nope. Aboriginal? Nope.

So much for your own racist comments. No racism. Cultural recognition. Big difference.

All that oil money, and they just like killing each other.

Ever see the new Arab or Persian designed, configured, and built top of the line fighter jet?

Ever see the Arab or Persian designed, constructed, and manned aircraft carrier groups?

No?

How about Persian or Arab tanks? No?

Battle rifles? No?

Missiles? No?

You see, at best they can only use or modify Western technologies. If not for their oil money, enabling them to buy Western weapons and weapons systems - they'd still be using wicker shields and composite bows.

Get serious.

edit on 4-4-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Actually, NO. They DIDN'T develop the sciences, medicines, and trade as they merely used those items from conquered peoples.

Their own prophet - was just like most of his contemporaries - illiterate.

And what is this "white" crap that rags are according to you excluded from? Are rags black? Nope. Oriental? Nope. Aboriginal? Nope.

So much for your own racist comments. No racism. Cultural recognition. Big difference.

All that oil money, and they just like killing each other.

Ever see the new Arab or Persian designed, configured, and built top of the line fighter jet?

Ever see the Arab or Persian designed, constructed, and manned aircraft carrier groups?

No?

How about Persian or Arab tanks? No?

Battle rifles? No?

Missiles? No?

You see, at best they can only use or modify Western technologies. If not for their oil money, enabling them to buy Western weapons and weapons systems - they'd still be using wicker shields and composite bows.

Get serious.

You are obsessed with military hardware, doesn't mean they are! Why should they develop all the crap when you Americans already have?
As for your assertion that they stole all their scientific knowledge from conquered peoples, some evidence would be nice!
A great stonking clue that you're wrong, comes from the fact that many scientific words derive from Arabic, and even our number system does. (A further clue is in the name Arabic numerals!)
Still, as I recall, you're impervious to fact, so I am wasting my time. But you need to be aware that 'rag' or 'raghead' is a racist term. Y'all used to refer to previous enemies as 'slants' and 'gooks', right? Sambo, 'n-word', darkie, coon... and there's all the names you'll be calling me as I am a woman... I don't want to me make myself ill by listing them.
You are filled with hatred, aren't you?
V,
Some links - I fear you'll ignore them, but others might be interested.)
The first
About an exhibition
Wikipedia for those who think an argument is not complete without it
edit on 5/4/11 by Vicky32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Some of you have forgotten monkeyface was very much part of the terrorist group that invaded the US embassy and held the US staff as hostages:

www.u-s-history.com...

selective memories? I have'nt forgotten!

And the US Govt allows monkeyface a visa in to the USA.......

www.wnd.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

True but thats now how they see it. They see the West as dependent on their natural resources since their economy is based on it and thus it sees a somewhat superior or bargaining position. Ofcourse that can be changed by the West if really necessary.

Isnt that a shame. The West pretty much help build and thrive much of the world that was colonized. However in the process, the masses have also become westernized in their ideology and thinking which is why it is becoming more and more difficult to deal with them politically. Sorta like the disciple turning against the master after learning from him.

True. I dunno what happens to the brains but they certainly do act like a horny goat.

Amen.

True. Let them clear each other out. Why should we waste our precious energy and resources for something that can take care of itself. Unless others are waiting for it such as Russia or China?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Your seething racist hatred for non-whites shows in every offensive evil line in this rant you've spewed. The Muslims you loathe and fear had a civilisation with medical and other sciences long before you were even thought of. Not so long ago, you Americans were killing Native Americans, enslaving black people and lynching everyone you could catch for fun and profit. Especially profit.
Vicky

What about it now? Where has it all disappeared? Was it the West's fault? Civilizations come and go and thats the fact. Surely one can blame the other for its demise but reality is that any civilization based on religious fanaticism and or struggle and hiearchy for power in politics through religion will most indefinitely fail. Their own regional weaknesses are the reasons for the demise of the various cultures existed in the ME region. Regional Quarrels are still a weakness and that is the reason the West and others are able to exploit the region. If they had a strong unity then it would not matter now would it ? Ever heard of TEAM WORK ?
If the Muslims were really evolved with earlier civilizations then why isnt there peace and unity amongst them?

Why blame the Americans instead of evaluating one's own home

MORAL_STORY1

edit on 5-4-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

edit on 5-4-2011 by hp1229 because: add link

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Kiwi Vicki......

The Arabs created the 0, everything else the Arabs claim they invented actually came from the ancient Egyptians if you research it thoroughly

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Vicky32

Kiwi Vicki......

The Arabs created the 0, everything else the Arabs claim they invented actually came from the ancient Egyptians if you research it thoroughly

Wrong. Arabs didnt invent the number zero '0'. Indians did.

Read the links below though they both point to different individuals.

LINK1

LINK2

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

You are obsessed with military hardware, doesn't mean they are! Why should they develop all the crap when you Americans already have?
As for your assertion that they stole all their scientific knowledge from conquered peoples, some evidence would be nice!
A great stonking clue that you're wrong, comes from the fact that many scientific words derive from Arabic, and even our number system does. (A further clue is in the name Arabic numerals!)
Still, as I recall, you're impervious to fact, so I am wasting my time. But you need to be aware that 'rag' or 'raghead' is a racist term. Y'all used to refer to previous enemies as 'slants' and 'gooks', right? Sambo, 'n-word', darkie, coon... and there's all the names you'll be calling me as I am a woman... I don't want to me make myself ill by listing them.
You are filled with hatred, aren't you?
V,
Some links - I fear you'll ignore them, but others might be interested.)
The first
About an exhibition
Wikipedia for those who think an argument is not complete without it
edit on 5/4/11 by Vicky32 because: (no reason given)

Arabs are thieves. There are plenty of links as per how the religion and civilization flourished.

Should I bother posting ?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by hp1229

try this

www.ittybittycomputers.com...

wiki.answers.com...

Well. I still dont believe you. Is this wars of the web links? Difficult to convince since they're all stupid web links.

The proof is in the Sanskrit Texts and Vedas which you can study in India if you wish and come to your own conclusion how that particular region has been exploited for such a long time in many ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join