It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits he was not born in U.S. on video.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers. A friend just emailed a link to this video in which there is footage of both himself and others saying that he was not born in the U.S. supposedly before he realized that you need to be a natural born citizen to be president. This is usually not my thing, meaning birther stuff, as I don't think it matters who is president as they are just figure heads and lap dogs of the elite corporatocracy anyways but figured at least it shows he's a liar like the rest of them.

I guess if this is real footage, better get a look before it is wiped off the internet!

edit on 3-4-2011 by Redwookieaz because: Fat Fingers

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm sure Donald Trump will have it reposted.
Second Line.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

Maybe but did you watch the video? What do you think?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That sound like it was edited heavily to me, his tone of voice was changing with each word and you couldnt see the front of him when he was speaking sometimes. Thats just my view on the matter anyways.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well the video says may 2, 2010. thats pretty old. I havent seen it yet so ima S&F you sirs.
thank you

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Why do people make this stuff.,.....it just makes idiots out there get in even more arguments with smart people.....so it starts to slow everything down

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think that Obama lied about being born in Kenya because he's a liar. He was probably born in a different country than Kenya...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The video does look edited, makes ya wonder why anyone would go through the trouble of making it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
The video does look edited, makes ya wonder why anyone would go through the trouble of making it.

Because some people want nothing but bloodshed.

Theres a point where you get away from any quest for truth or noble cause and begin a slippery slope down becoming the new villains. Keep in mind, just because someone opposes a government or a corrupt system does not make them heroes.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, since our first 9 presidents were British citizens, (except the 8th president because he was born in the United States) I have always found it ironic that we added that clause to the constitution when it was adopted. There are two major requirements to hold the office of the president in the U.S. You must be naturally born citizen or have been around since the adoption of the Constitution. I guess our current President must be over 300 years old because he fails he first requirement.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Indeed I wondered myself if it was edited. You can't see his face during the part where he "admits" to not being born in America.

Like I said, in the end I don't think it matters much but I do think that if it can get people off their behinds and into some action, it could be of some use. What I mean is regardless of the video, I think that all people here need to see that the government in D.C. and probably in most if not every state, are populated with career fat cats who couldn't care less about their best interests.

We have lots of work to do if we want a real republic that is our own.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Redwookieaz because: fat fingers...again

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Why do people make this stuff.,.....it just makes idiots out there get in even more arguments with smart people.....so it starts to slow everything down

Did you proofread what you submitted? I gather you've decided upon who are idiots and who are smart people?

While your post was off-topic, I'd like to think that you had a salient point to make since you most certainly didn't make one with your post.

Obama has spent enough money hiding his past to feed many thousands of orphaned children. I didn't really give a crap until it became obvious that he is hell bent on hiding his past. Most of us just show our BC's to get a driver's license and figure it's just another day.

This dingbat has spent more to hide his past in one year than you'll make in the next 10. I gather that doesn't bother you?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is all lies you guys are haters you all no he is a good Christian come on stop making up lies lol sorry but I'm so sick of every thing about obama. I think the elite pushed for him to win then when they figured out what he was all about it was to late.God bless America and God bless Freedom! and no I'm not a hater.
edit on 3-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I gather this birther stuff is still quite the sore subject here. I thought I'd post the video for those that would be interested and have a good discussion about the video. In retrospect though I am wondering if posting it was a bad idea. Only because IMO we need to stop squabbling over things that are not that important and come together as freedom loving people of all walks, if we are going to topple TPTB and truly realize our potential.

Divide and conquer is a tool they use with stunning skill, many times through witless pawns, well like me.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
the video is bunk.
this audio was cut together...a bit rough at that.
he was able to work his cuts to coincide with the cadence with which obama talks.
edit on 4-4-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Whatever you think of him, the man is an expert in constitutional law. I'm sure he was aware of the natural-born rule well before 2010.

The tampering with the audio is ridiculously obvious, but even if it weren't, the complete impossibility of everything about this would be sufficient to discredit it. Even leaving aside the issue of where he was born, the fact that he would never say those words at that time to those or any other people should be completely freaking obvious. In fact, it's even less likely that would ever happen if you do believe he wasn't born here.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Obama 32° Prince hall Freemason

www.rense.com...

The CFR is rarely mentioned by the mainstream media... Obama is also a 32nd degree Prince Hall Freemason loyal to the Craft and devoted to his principles so forget about the "changes" and start thinking about the same old , same old , coming once again into power.

Obama is illuminati aristocracy. his appearence from 'nowhere', and subsequent rocket to the front of the political line are no coincidence. Believe it or not, Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

Only illuminati insiders know the origins of barrack Obama. He is a perfect Manchurian candidate, carrying out the plans of illuminati. He was not born in US or Kenya. He has mixed genetics of illuminati bloodline families, as it allows them to have a better control over his mind, body and soul.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

I don't understand the fixation on bloodline and birth and such, if that were true. I'd think all the implications would far outweigh the matter of the physical circumstances of his birth. If he was in some way shaped or created for his role by sinister forces, why get all hung up about birth certificates? Do you think you'll somehow uncover the cabal that way, or unseat them? Why fixate on this issue of his genetic background?

I think that is why some people think this is all just dog-whistle code for objecting to his blackness. I don't agree -- I think some of it comes from racsim, but some of it comes from a genuine and I think healthy distrust of the official narratives. However misguided that may sometimes become, I'd far rather there were people who kept questioning everything and seeking the truth than that nobody ever had a wild idea on the internet.

It's not magic, it's just reproduction. If he wasn't born here -- if you're right and he's this figure of incredible intrigue -- how could you possibly think you'd ever get him out of office if you could just dig up a piece of paper? If you want to fight these powers you have to take a much more sophisticated route. This stuff just comes off like clownery to the general public, and frankly it's so effective in that regard I can't help but think some of you are dancing to the grinder's tune without even realizing it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

You know that sounds very likely. I too thought it sounded kind of spliced together but it was similar to the cadence that Obama seems to have in his speech. Thanks for articulating that thought for me

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ya im sure it was spliced together, but i think this is the speech that we all want to hear from Obama. The truth would be good for a change

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join