It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits he was not born in U.S. on video.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Can the whole subject about Obama's birthplace be dropped now, thew " Birthers" have shown that no matter what proof that he was born in America is shown they say its fake. Its clear the "birthers" have no interst in truth and are quite happy to be taken on the ride of distraction, shouting " Obama was born in Kenya" instead of discussing more important topics.

This whole "birther" topic is a distraction and people are alling for it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is so ridiculous.

When he says "I was not born in the US, I was born in Kenya" he was talking about the OTHER PEOPLE THAT CLAIM: "I was not born in the US, etc"

If you are still to dense too understand that, keep reading:

Here is a hypothetical conversion:

YOU: "James is an alien!"

James (ME): "Some people have said that I am an alien"

Now you try to be clever, and you edit what I said and it changes from:

"Some people have said that I am an alien"

into....

"I am an alien"

Does that mean I admitted I was an alien? NO! I means I was addressing the accusation you made about me, and then you edited to change the meaning of what I said.

Really people, this does not take any critical thinking skills at all. This is just plain stupid. And it's insulting that you think people will fall for it. But for the people that do fall for it.. you must not be too bright.

I'm beginning to think you birthers are shills to distract attention away from Obama's REAL issues. You know, the continuation of two wars. The start of another war. The failing economy and dollar. The war against the constitution and American freedoms. THESE are the real issues with this awful president. This birther crap is just a cover. I'm sorry if you fell for it. Open your eyes and pay attention to the real stuff going on instead of living in your Kenyan fantasy land.

Very lame.

edit on 9-5-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join