It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
On the 'Presscore' story it shows what is supposed to be: "The above image is of the HAARP Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX) platform which does exist – not a conspiracy theory."

That is a 3d model. It is not a picture. It was probably done in Vue.

So the Presscore writer lied about this. What else are they lying about? Everything?

What do you mean the presscore story and photo are fakes?

This SBX actually docked in a Seattle, WA, USA, shipyard on 11 May 2011 for repairs. If you don’t like the photo then take a look at the video which shows the SBX under power as it enters Puget Sound.

There is much speculation that the Japan earthquake of March 11 was triggered by a tectonic weapon such as HAARP. During March 2011 the US Navy's floating HAARP Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX) platform was part of the Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group, taking part in the Key Resolve/Foal Eagle military exercises off the Korean coast. The exercise ended the day before the Japan quake struck.

www.exohuman.com...

In the below link the first photo has been re-touched but the videos clearly show the SBX at a Seattle dock.

westseattleblog.com...

edit on 2012/3/4 by leowh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by leowh

There you have it - the SBX "roams over the Pacific Ocean, and is fully compliant with all environmental, health, and hazard laws and ordnances."

Point being: There are NO laws and ordnances that apply in international waters - anything goes. Am I wrong?

The 280-foot tall SBX is a floating, self-propelled, mobile radar station designed to operate in high winds and heavy seas. It is part of the Defense Department’s Ballistic Missile Defense System.

It is supposed to be based at Adak, Aleutian Islands, Alaska, although it’s never been there, according to the Defense Department. Instead, it roams over the Pacific Ocean to detect incoming ballistic missiles. .....

All vessel movements and work associated with the SBX are fully compliant with all environmental, health, and hazard laws and ordnances.

S&
- I'd flag if I could.

edit on 5/3/12 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I came across a video of a man claiming that American bills depict the twin towers and the pentagon. Using the same method that he used to fold the bills into the 9/11 catastrophies, the man folds the 10 dollar bill into what the man says is a wave crashing over a 7 story building and 50 dollar bill into what he says is the Hoover Dam. I posted a thread about the Hoover Dam here. I also posted the following:

Originally posted by chizeled
I just came across this article about yet another earthquake in Japan: 6.1 quake in Japan. Maybe the 10 dollar bill depicts all of the catastrophies that keep happening in Japan. Threads like this speculate that the tsunami was man made. If that's true then the wave going over the 7 story building on the 10 dollar bill may depict Japan.
Does the 10 dollar bill depict Japan? I don't know why an American bill would depict something that is happening in another country but who knows? I wonder if Japanese currency depicts anything...

Originally posted by chizeled...Also, what city could the 10 dollar bill show? I was thinking Las Vegas at first but Las Vegas has a lot of buildings over 7 stories tall. Does anyone know of any cities or towns where zoning laws keep the buildings under 7 stories tall?

edit on 14-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join