It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoover Dam is the next 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I came across this video of a man discussing the possibility that Hoover Dam is the next 9/11. He appears to show that the twin towers and the pentagon can be seen if you fold various bills into the shape of a pentagram. He then folds the 50 dollar bill into a pentagram and the picture of what he calls the Hoover Dam appears. He also folds the 10 dollar bill into a picture of what appears to be a wave crashing over a 7 story building. I have done a little searching and found out that the popular opinion is that it would be fairly difficult to blow up the Hoover dam unless it was an inside job. What would happen if the Hoover dam exploded? Also, what city could the 10 dollar bill show? I was thinking Las Vegas at first but Las Vegas has a lot of buildings over 7 stories tall. Does anyone know of any cities or towns where zoning laws keep the buildings under 7 stories tall?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Pentacles aren't "always" the symbol of the devil, I stopped watching right there.

Pentacles are the symbol of many things, and the Devil is the most recent.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

So what!

Who the hell is this guy?

Sounds like an ATS member to me. Is it you?

Where is the credibility?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Holodomor

Pentacles

Do you mean pentagrams?

I agree though I don't think they're always an evil symbol are they? Isn't it an upside down pentagram is evil just like an upside down cross?
edit on 14-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin

Pentacles

Do you mean pentagrams?

I agree though I don't think they're always an evil symbol are they? Isn't it like an upside down pentagram?

The pentagram originated from the Pentacle (which can be 5 or 6 sided), and no they aren't evil innately. They were attributed to being evil by Europeans in the early 19th century. Since then it's been widely used by people who believe they are using an image of satanism, but are greatly misled.

Christians, imagine someone taking a sideways cross and saying its the image of the Devil. -|---

Just want to edit for clarifications, my personal religion is Christianity, lol.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The pentagram originated from the Pentacle (which can be 5 or 6 sided),

Pente = 5

edit on 14-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Didn't know they were called pentacles.

Anyway I wouldn't lose any sleep about an attack on Hoover Dam. I heard once that if a plane was flown into it that it would be like flying into the side of a mountain.

I do think someone should keep an eye on this guy in the video though.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

The pentagram originated from the Pentacle (which can be 5 or 6 sided),

Pente = 5

edit on 14-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

I know my prefixes.

Second Pentacle of Jupiter, largely attributed to early alchemy.

Doesn't make sense to me either, but I've seen 6 sided pentacles.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Uh I don't know. To me it seems he has a little too much time on his hands. I do agree with one thing he said:
"satan is running this country".

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I know my prefixes.

Second Pentacle of Jupiter, largely attributed to early alchemy.

Doesn't make sense to me either, but I've seen 6 sided pentacles.

No you don't know the prefixes, since a 6 sided one is called a hexagram

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is what would happen if they blew up the hoover dam
looks like an inside job to me

edit on 14-3-2012 by thebestnr1 because: (no reason given)

we will be finally be able to answer thiswww.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

Originally posted by thebestnr1
www.youtube.com...

this is what would happen if they blew up the hoover dam
looks like an inside job to me

we will be finally be able to answer thiswww.youtube.com...

This is serious.

The terrorists are going to blow up the damn dam and you're watching cartoons?

WTH!

J/K pretty funny.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Can't say I liked that video (No offense to you, OP). There was no reason to place his folded money on a board that had no real significance. He didn't need the board or the explanation of his supposed status as a prophet (something I think is said for attention).

He could have simply explained how he thinks there will be an attack based on what is seen on the other folded dollars and the two new ones. He could have also used the camera to zoom in on these so people can actually see it in better detail. I'm not saying this technique would make his claim anymore believable, but it certainly would have helped him make his point without unneeded descriptions and visual clues.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1
Can't say I liked that video (No offense to you, OP). There was no reason to place his folded money on a board that had no real significance. He didn't need the board or the explanation of his supposed status as a prophet (something I think is said for attention).

He could have simply explained how he thinks there will be an attack based on what is seen on the other folded dollars and the two new ones. He could have also used the camera to zoom in on these so people can actually see it in better detail. I'm not saying this technique would make his claim anymore believable, but it certainly would have helped him make his point without unneeded descriptions and visual clues.

I don't really like the video either basically because I can't see how he decided that it was a picture of the Hoover Dam. However, he seems to go through the process on the board in order to show how he arrived at his conclusions. He also seems to be sincere and adamant about his discovery which is what led me to consider his findings. It's interesting that we should be able to duplicate the folded bills. I think that it would have helped a lot if he had shown how to fold the bills. Rather than dismiss his theory with the irrelevant pentacle versus pentagram arguments, I think that it's interesting simply because he appears to have duplicated the same exact method with different bills. His method does appear to reveal the twin towers and the pentagon and then appears to reveal something that hasn't happened. We would probably have to duplicate his method in order to figure out what exactly is on the 50 and 10 dollar bills though. Does anybody know origami?
edit on 14-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The dam is a good target for the arse monkeys. Not much damage would occur. I would be far more scared of an attack on a nuclear plant, or an emp,Or once Iran has the bomb, I am sure mushroom clouds will be common in the US, and Obama will be running around saying " i didn't think they meant what they said"

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I just came across this article about yet another earthquake in Japan: 6.1 quake in Japan. Maybe the 10 dollar bill depicts all of the catastrophies that keep happening in Japan. Threads like this speculate that the tsunami was man made. If that's true then the wave going over the 7 story building on the 10 dollar bill may depict Japan. I don't know why American currency would depict something happening in Japan but who knows? I wonder if Japanese currency depicts anything...
edit on 14-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jondave

The dam is a good target for the arse monkeys. Not much damage would occur.

Exactly.

Palo Verde is the largest nuclear power plant in the U.S. and it is much closer to Phoenix.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Zagari has predicted that, possibly, Hoover Dam to break on March 16 2012.

Two days!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
I was thinking Las Vegas at first but Las Vegas has a lot of buildings over 7 stories tall. Does anyone know of any cities or towns where zoning laws keep the buildings under 7 stories tall?

You just need to figure out what city downstream has a 7 story building that's important enough to be destroyed by a flood.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkildare
Zagari has predicted that, possibly, Hoover Dam to break on March 16 2012.

Two days!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Zagari doesn't seem to provide any justification for that statement though. Why does Zagari say that?

Originally posted by The Old American
You just need to figure out what city downstream has a 7 story building that's important enough to be destroyed by a flood.

The man in the video shows one bill as the twin towers and a different bill as the pentagon. He also shows what he claims is the Hoover dam on one bill and the 7 story building on a different bill. Since the the twin towers and the pentagon were two different incidents then I wonder if the Hoover dam and 7 story building are two different incidents and not just one caused by the other.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join