[To quote myself from another thread - certainly Applicable, here]
I'm ready to hop on the HAARP wagon.
Been on this site awhile, and just by the very nature and consitency of my visits, I've seen HAARP threads fly by, maybe even opened a few of them,
but never really gotten into the subject.
- the information in the patent (first I've seen, thanks for posting [other thread]
- the untimely (or, rather VERY timely) coincidence between political activity and some of these 'events'
- the observation and recording of abnormal atmospheric activity - whether measured or viewed (clouds) - around the epicenter prior to an event, seems
a little coincidental
- the amount of research that has been performed on the technology since the FIFTY's
- the capabilities of the project given the scientific explanation of its uses and supporting technical data
...the theory of HAARP being weaponized, and being responsible for earth changing events is not only plausible, it's downright probable (not to
Time to take this idea more seriously, anyway.
edit on 4/6/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)