It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to find bigfoot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Dru

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
I have one solution to this problem... Whenever you find it Shoot IT! All you need is one and only one of them. That way we can analyze its DNA, and study it. If we have one, that would be enough to confirm the existence and get a massive highly funded search team out there. Then they definitely would be "not hard to find."

In fact, my friend is related to this one guy whos a millionaire basically. He use to start out as a country boy, and so he knows a little about hunting and so forth. Hes no one famous, but he was getting ready to dedicate himself to finding this creature.

He wanted to put 3 million in the project where he would assemble a pact of 30 to 40 hunters and pay them for guns supplies and food to hunt this thing down. Best part is that he would also pay them a salary. So any region of the forest where hunting is not prohibited, big foot would have a death threat or even better, it could be captured.

Why the heck do you have to KILL it?!?! Why not use tranquilizers?! Then they could study it and release it once they have the proof they need. Why the needless murdering??

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dru
Why the heck do you have to KILL it?!?! Why not use tranquilizers?! Then they could study it and release it once they have the proof they need. Why the needless murdering??

Becuase no amateur hunters are given tranquilizers and no experienced person would waste their time trying to discover a creature becuase they would think bigfoot is a hoax.

You would have to get a good amount of approaval to get tranqs. And the people that have access to these things dont bother becuase their not interested. Usually these environmentalist, and biologist never have contacts with the thing so why waste their time when they can be in Africa trying to save the elephants lol.

I wish we did have better access to tranqs becuase then we can use them on bigfoot, and put it in the zoo. Just think of how much revenue that would make for the zoo. And most importantly, I would love to see the real verson of bigfoot walking around in a 12x12 confined space growling as its communication mechanism.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Take it from a former prospector in northern Canada: you'd need thousands of helicopters. I don't think you can have an appreciation for how vast an area it is until you at least travel through it... and I mean on foot, not by car at 100 kph. But that's only the first problem. Second, as has been pointed out, the bush itself makes excellent cover. Thirdly, these aren't castaways who want to be found - they are almost certainly shy creatures who will actively hide themselves (I'm assuming this because, of course, they have not been prone to show themselves).

Of course, there is another obvious reason we haven't been able to find any - i.e., they just don't exist.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i really believe that bigfoot is a 4th dimensional being that can appear in our 3rd dimension at will. thats why several bigfoot reports say the creature just vanished into thin air.
he wont be caught

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Do you remember that movie "Harry and the Hendersons"?

~enough said.........

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kyateLaBoca

They have found blood samples that turned out to be Primate blood. It was not human nor was it Ape. It was found in Northern Canada. Explain that. Results for this creature won't be out for about a year but then we are suppose to get a name on the endangered creature "Bigfoot".

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I believe there is an Native American legend that talks about how the Sasquatch can turn invisible.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RavenX

Either because the government is hiding bigfoot (his job is to hide, and he is paid off in bananas and free foot doctor visits. IF he is found, there go those free bananas!
) or because bigfoot is just out there, but a real attempt to find him would take rediculous resources that the people who have, aren't willing to loan out.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think there's some huge factors that people need to take into account when making comments such as "why doesn't shoot it" or "track it".

For the most part, people stumble upon tracks by chance of this creature according to most reports and are usually unarmed. Anyone remotely familiar with tracks can look at them and estimate it to be a rather large creature due to its stride distance and print size.

Also, it's not like if you were even hunting for bigfoot that you'd see and be like "Oh there he is! Shoot!" No, because you're looking at something that defies common belief, a mythical beast that no one believes in.

There's shock and awe for the duration that you see it til it disappears from view, not to mention you're probably struck with fear over something so enourmous and human/ape in nature.

That isn't just speculation, that's fact of human nature.

Also judging from reports, if it exists, then it's dominantly nocturnal which is another reason you probably don't see them often.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

I don't believe in bigfeet as biological forms, but more like UFO's, etc that are only present for short episodes in our reality. Not that they never exist, but I don't think they are permanently here. Same with lake monsters, etc.

Refreshing to hear that I'm not the only one who's had this thought. There are theories of a bigfoot-Ufo connection including extra dimensional explanations and bigfoot being dropped off and picked up by Ufos.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join