It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Star Team Experiences Close Encounter of The Third Kind During Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Good Evening All,

Former Deputy Director of Investigations & Star Team Manager, Chase Kloetzke shares a report with us that describes a hair-raising encounter with a "being" during her investigation:

On April 20th, I was assigned a case by my Chief Investigator, Max Mitchell. In reviewing the report, I began highlighting key elements and making notes. I saw a commonly reported claim of “orange fireballs”, red and white lights in the sky that would cluster with up to 27 at one count, they would maneuver and hover and multiple witnesses have viewed these things.

As I began to prepare for my initial contact call, I quickly wrote some immediate questions that I had and I made the call. The witness retold of the sighting and then said, “It happens almost every night.” I gave him my contact information and asked him to stay in touch if there were any more events.

Over the course of the next week, we talked daily. I had scheduled an on-site investigation for the following weekend. . . .

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yada Yada Yada.

How many "I was at such and such when ...." stories appear. No photos, no artifacts, to implants (unless they do boobs), nothing...

Just a story as good as a vivid dream and everyone believes them. And yet, when some someone has a spiritual experience and changes as a result, they are mocked as believing in a God that doesn't exist.

It's weird aye because those that believe in God don't believe in aliens and those that believe in aliens don't believe in God. Based on the Bible saying spirits can masquerade as things, I wonder if demons (for those wo believe in them) could be mistaken for aliens with special powers? You know... Revelation stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Evenin' daggyz

Originally posted by daggyz
Yada Yada Yada.

How many "I was at such and such when ...." stories appear. No photos, no artifacts, to implants (unless they do boobs), nothing...

Just a story as good as a vivid dream and everyone believes them. And yet, when some someone has a spiritual experience and changes as a result, they are mocked as believing in a God that doesn't exist.

It's weird aye because those that believe in God don't believe in aliens and those that believe in aliens don't believe in God. Based on the Bible saying spirits can masquerade as things, I wonder if demons (for those wo believe in them) could be mistaken for aliens with special powers? You know... Revelation stuff.

I'm guessing you didn't read the report . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Thanks for posting this, I enjoyed reading the report.

I guess they were all scared about being taken and drilled

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This was an intresting story, I dont like that all the equipment was there but made useless... Too bad she didnt describe the eyes, but it also makes me believe that this was done for a reason, so as to aid her in future research because she had something real to her she could use to verify others claims...

The fact that the presence was felt tells me contact was being attempted, this was what brought on the fear...

To bad they didnt hang in there for a lil bit longer..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

I felt the same way when I read it too about changing her and making contact.

I wanted to read about the eyes, I reread it thinking I passed it. I wonder since its not the normal eyes others claim to have seen...what shape and color....???
edit on 3-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Funny thing though, there is evidence that something real is happening in the real world regarding unidentified objects..... Zero evidence exists outside of the minds of believers that God(s) exist... Apples and oranges dude.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
5StarOracle,

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
This was an intresting story, I dont like that all the equipment was there but made useless... Too bad she didnt describe the eyes, but it also makes me believe that this was done for a reason, so as to aid her in future research because she had something real to her she could use to verify others claims...

The fact that the presence was felt tells me contact was being attempted, this was what brought on the fear...

To bad they didnt hang in there for a lil bit longer..

Actually, from a scientific point of view "the effect" on the equipment is most intriguing; Johnny Anonymous and I experienced a very similar phenomena throughout our investigation in Oregon last July. I had a nice chat with Chase the other day and we compared notes. Moreover, much is not in the report due to witness confidentiality, etc.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Frank

If you have had such contact with Chase and compare notes all the time, then would you care to inform us on what eyes this being is said to have had?

Obviously you have asked this question yourself.

And if you cant tell us, then why not?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I am aware of this happening but because of my own experience I want everyone to know first that its real as well... So thats why it disapointed me no physical proof was documented... However I also know that the physical is not what they are intrested in us for...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
FFM,

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

Frank

If you have had such contact with Chase and compare notes all the time, then would you care to inform us on what eyes this being is said to have had?

Obviously you have asked this question yourself.

And if you cant tell us, then why not?

I don't speak with her all the time; in fact we just met (telephonically) a few days ago; I was intrigued with the commonalities between our case and hers.

She "did" describe the eyes and I'll look for the exact quote; I do recall that she said they weren't "almond shaped."

More later . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Humm been thinking if the ufo they saw and the transparent orange craft with the firey bottom center light was kind of what they saw ?

I couldnt get the craft in the pic because the firey light was too bright
But check it out?
It was like a mini sun or a cig cherry

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25d0eb8523f7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wish it would happen to me. Then I could be the crazy one professing to everyone.

I would take all the probing required to know 100% without a doubt.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Boza mixtured with soap, without any informative value. If all investigators of MUFON
are such what can be expected of their ufology.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This was an intresting story, I dont like that all the equipment was there but made useless...
I thought field investigators would know something about that and would be prepared with at least one old-fashioned film camera with no electronics.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The equipment failure effect is more common tha one might think a coincidence.
Other investigators have also missed getting crucial data due to this temporary malfinction of thing electronic , and mechanical.
UFO activity in localised areas, documented by the various researchers who have written volumes on this subject, seem to share some traits and habits that make investigation and scientific confirmation a nightmare for the researcher who is earnestly unbiased and sceintifically based.
The early works by Ruppelt, and Keyhoe, especially are more than enough confirmation as to the reality of the phenomena.If more is required, it is there in droves in the testimonies of many sincere men of impeccable credentials.
High ranking military, Goverment, and industrial scentists and leaders have testified to the reality of the UFOs.
"They are real as the planes which fly overhead all the time".(Paul Hellyear, Min of Def. Canada ret.)
Since the late 1930s at least, we have known these visitors existed and have studied them at every opportunity possible.
I hop there will be ongoing followups on this case with additional info as can be divulged without compromising the wish for anonymity of the witnesses.
The many potential witnesses means te chances of more testimony....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ok, so what do we have...

1) A good story
2) No evidence
3) A team of alien investigators that crap themselves as soon as they find what they are looking for, and leg it.

If you were an alien investigator, looking for aliens, why the hell would you run away? What is the point in being an alien investigator if you dont have the balls?

Sorry but im calling BS on this, good story and i enjoyed reading it but how convenient all their equiptment just stops working, and they run away, kinda sounds like every other report.

Give me a story with video, images and scientific data and maybe i will believe, by the way, i am a believer in ET's but im sick and tired of people making up BS stories, it does no good for the genuine alien/ufo community that have a real interest in the subject.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you ArMap for providing the first original thought here, instead of excuses why this is even a story.

Really folks you all say , ooooo, no equipment works, must be an act of the "aliens" well if none of your stuff works find something that does work, HER CAR HAD ELECTRONICS BUT WORKED going there and driving home, but everything else to document her work did and to make excuses for her claim means you too experienced the same thing which means you need to find good equipment or none electronic means to document, not excuses and a far fetched story. We live in the 21st century and this does not pass the smell test for me. A throw away camera is not in your backpack, really, and you are looking to photo something for evidence, lets all be honest here and say its a story nothing more.

Nothing scientific here just another far fetched story that has no proof behind it. You think the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist, I have 4 paragraphs of personal sighting as well with no proof, do I merit your attention?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Mornin' Armap

Originally posted by ArMaP

This was an intresting story, I dont like that all the equipment was there but made useless...
I thought field investigators would know something about that and would be prepared with at least one old-fashioned film camera with no electronics.

This is a good point in general; for incidents like this a "film camera" and a "fluorescent light(s)" are essential equipment, and were part of "our repertoire" when Johnny and I were in Oregon. (I don't know if she had either in her arsenal or not).

Cheers,
Frank

edit on 3-4-2011 by Frank Warren because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good Day Itop1,

Originally posted by Itop1
Ok, so what do we have...

1) A good story
2) No evidence
3) A team of alien investigators that crap themselves as soon as they find what they are looking for, and leg it.

If you were an alien investigator, looking for aliens, why the hell would you run away? What is the point in being an alien investigator if you dont have the balls?

1). Au contraire. What you call a story is a (brief) "report" from a not just a trained MUFON Field investigator, but (then) the crème de la crème of the organization–a "Star Team Member."

There is evidence:

A). Multiple direct eyewitnesses.

B). There were monitored, measured "physical effects" to equipment during a CEII.

C). There were physiological effects to both investigators & the witness (which is ongoing for some).

D). Soil samples.

E). Photographic evidence.

The "team" were/are "UFO" investigators, not "alien" investigators, nor does the term "alien" appear in her report. Moreover, it's easy to criticize someone's reactions under these circumstances from afar; I would argue that until one walks in her shoes, or goes through the experience–it's questionable what an individual's reaction would be. It's important to point out that Chase was a master instructor for the Department of Defense and she did anti-terrorism training for the Coast Guard.

Sorry but im calling BS on this, good story and i enjoyed reading it but how convenient all their equiptment just stops working, and they run away, kinda sounds like every other report.

Sadly, the most frequent error in Ufology is a predisposed position (bias) and not wanting to be bothered with the evidence.

Give me a story with video, images and scientific data and maybe i will believe, by the way, i am a believer in ET's but im sick and tired of people making up BS stories, it does no good for the genuine alien/ufo community that have a real interest in the subject.

Another high ranking faux pas is the notion that "faith" or "believing" is a prerequisite for Ufology; this mythos is the culmination of the dumbing down of the public via the media, by their ignorant, uninformed grasp of the subject matter.

In this instance what we have here was a properly investigated (ongoing) case, during which a good deal of empirical data was collected. Moreover, amid their investigation the investigators themselves experienced a CEIII event. I would argue that this is a most impressive case, and ranks very high in caliber re its foundation to date.

Respectfully,
Frank

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join