It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone I know possessed by a grey?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Emotionally and physically she is not in the best of shape, I fear that the "grey" or demon or intedimensional entity has taken advantage of that fact to control her mind. When I try to question her about such things, she has an aggressive reaction, and often times she reacts with a kind of animalistic aggression, recently over a board game. Im not sure about this, but I think that she must have been reduced to a more "basic" level as the being needs to subdue her awareness in order to maintain control. The change happened after a kind of period of depression/isolation, I think that whatever it was simply took advantage of her lowered physical health and mental defenses, she is naturally very (very) empathetic and sensitive to seeing ghosts and auras etc, and I fear that in a weakened state she is vulnerable to these beings. In terms of her age, she is in her late 20's, and I have seen a reduction in emotional maturity over the years. I think that she has trouble in drawing a line between her own thoughts and behaviours and the behaviour of the other being, as she already has a distinct inability to distinguish between her own thoughts and emotions, and the thoughts and emotions of others, often parroting the inner thoughts or sentiments of those that are around her (usually to thier discomfort). I call it a grey but I suspect that it is interdimensional in nature, I would not call it a demon, although it is demonic, because it seems to possess her at a higher level of awareness to the awareness of her natural state, it seems to have targeted her because of her natural abilities, or her brain in other words. I would imagine that people like her would be some kind of "asset" to these beings.... I remember when it first started to be evident, that she believed that she was at a higher level or higher state, almost proud of the fact, however, I knew that she was still herself, and it was the other being that was stringing her ego along with it.

Its difficult to approach her about it because she is incredibly sensitive to any remarks about changes in her personality. In terms of a more "scientific" approach, it seems to be a kind of battle between her adult self and her "inner child" - however, in my eyes, she has been reduced to her more primitive instincts due to possession by other beings, that are more than evident by the energy and mannerisms that they exhibit. When she is around strong people, it seems to lose strength, however as soon as they leave it seems to take control again.
edit on 3-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I think I am/was trying to get it to expose itself, if it were to say something or make some kind of comment, then it might be enough to convince her that something else is there, however, I fear that it was able to control her due to her lower state of awareness, and higher level of spiritual connectiveness. So, even if it does react, she might be still under the dellusion that she is it, when in fact I know that it is not her. She has even made a comment to me, that I feel was the entity itself, somewhat sinister, about how she feels like she is a totally different person, perhaps, if the entity reaches a threshold in convincing her that it is her, then she might lose control completley.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Never held grey possessing

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Well if you tell her would it depress her mentally? i dont say dont tell but let her know it slowly so that she can gain strength to overcome it

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Iff she does not know what to do with her energy, she dosent.

Its really not your problem.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Great information, and thanks for sharing this.

This is a pretty serious situation regardless of what the cause is. A few things to keep in mind - the majority of psychotic breaks happen in early adulthood so her age and behaviors are definitely a warning sign to me. If she is in any danger to herself or others YOU or someone else need to get her some help, because she will remain confused and unable to recognize she is under some mental disorder.

If she seems to basically be acting normal, able to hold a job, etc but still has these feelings and behavioral issues then do what you feel is appropriate. I personally wouldn't want to call the authorities on someone due to an aspect of their personality or beliefs if they are not a danger to anyone. Remember you are the one there so follow your instincts and get help if you have any question whatsoever, do not do her a "favor" and not call because she is your friend. This is potentially a very serious issue that might need professional involvement and possibly medicinal interaction.

Concerning the aspect this may in fact be what you think it is...
Is there some benefit for her or the world? Try to be accepting of her, get her to share her ideas. If mentioning ET or possession causes her to be angry don't mention it for a bit but get her to open up. As you are close to her try to find out what this is about. Is there any message she wants to share?
Ask her about dreams and compulsions every few days if possible.
Ask her about specific bodily pains - weekness in the legs, tingling feet, sharp pains in her back, neck pain - these can be signs of possession.
Get any information you can and consider journaling it - this is potentially a really serious situation and any information can be helpful for her later on:
how is she sleeping?
eating habits changed?
major changes in relationships?
is she keeping herself bathed, teeth brushed, etc?

Some things to keep in mind....
this could truly be a spiritual awakening/spiritual emergence/spiritual emergency/actual ET (positive) contact and she might get through it just fine. She will need to do a lot of talking and self exploration and should likely do it happily and excitedly or else clam up all together because she's scared. Being supportive and spending time with her is best.
It might be an actual possession which should be dealt with by someone in the know (I personally feel I would have sensed this, I'm really in tune with possession and paranormal oriented things and would be surprised if I didn't sense a possession, it's of course possible it is a typical possession.)
It could also be an actual psychotic episode which would require intervention reasonably quickly. Sadly this seems to me, based on what's been said, the most likely so please be very attentive and don't hesitate to get help, for her sake.

I appreciate your being there for your friend! This is a difficult subject and as you've already seen some people will harrass you for even mentioning it. Hang in there! I'm on ATS pretty often so feel free to message me if you like. I'll check this thread daily.

Look up a Psychology hotline - these are generally anonymous and they will be able to provide specific signs to look for. I'd recommend getting all the information you can before giving your friend's name out.

Good luck with this!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Oh dear. Yes. Mmhmm.

Well, given the evidence, I believe your friend is possessed beyond reversion. Elimination is the only possible cure.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Oh dear. Yes. Mmhmm.

Well, given the evidence, I believe your friend is possessed beyond reversion. Elimination is the only possible cure.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar

Oh dear. Yes. Mmhmm.

wow. did you just suggest someone kill their friend? you are a sick individual.

The OP is obviously impressionable and this should be treated as such.

you should edit your statement.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thanks for the advice, she is not unstable, however my greatest fear is that she is what they call a "walk-in" - and if I can verify it, then there is probably not much that I can do. Her emotions seem to be almost child-like, as if the "animal" is "alive" (i.e. the "monkey") but the "soul" or "spirit" has been exchanged (the "past life" or "incarnation").
edit on 4-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

im a walk-in. which is why my childhood is a black void for memory. up till age 8.

I have strong morals, compassion, love for all living things.

just because someone is something doesn't mean they are bad.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Your physical body, it still has its instincts and behaviours? Could it be that we are all walk-ins to some extent, some have existed since birth, others replaced at a later stage in childhood? I sense a higher awareness, and paradoxically I sense the animal within that the being is trying to control. Perhaps it could also be the case that she was simply a natural physical being, unlike most people who are spiritual beings in nature, or whom have reincarnated. I would imagine that an incarnated being would be in a position to be the controller or origin point of instincts and emotions, and a walk-in being would only perceive such instincts and emotions after they have occured.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
double post

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Its highly possible. My mind and body are one... to some extent.. my body is still a strange vessle, im sure most people feel the same way though.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AxlJones

This. Seriously, OP should seek psychiatric help before we see another 'ATS member kills an innocent girl thinking she was an alien'

Pardon, did you just say another?
When has that happened in the past?
edit on 4-4-2011 by sepermeru because: srsly?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I've known two "walk-ins" in my life. Both had near-death (or actual death) experiences. Both changed personalities drastically at that moment. One of them could speak German fluently after the event and it cost her her marriage and kids because she literally didn't know them, and they did not know her!
Their astrology charts were not at all accurate. Both were, after the walk-in, very highly advanced people with a surreal ability for being psychic and having the wisdom to read people. It was very positive in both their cases - other than for the woman who lost her family... that was a mess for them.

This is fascinating - glad to hear she's dealing alright.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I think there are different kinds, some might be more akin to possession or "service to self" and the others seem to enter upon agreement or "service to others". Either way, im not sure, but I think its losing strength as I know for a fact that her physical body is suffering. It seems to need the "energy" from others in order to sustain itself at a higher level. Its definitley trying to acclimatise itself to being among people, as its words seem to be a series of phrases and the tone of voice and expressions seem to be "copied and pasted" - in other words, there is no evidence of a continuous stream of thought, rather, an attempt to "fit in" by trying to piece together whatever memories still exist. I would like to think that the original person is there, in some kind of "sleep" or dormant state. I might try a more subtle tactic next time, if it is a walk in then I should be able to call upon the original girl to possess my consciousness, and I will see if she becomes uncomfortable with the old soul in the room. There should be at least one astral cord that is connected, if at all. It will take some time to really be sure about what it is, but im sure that it is other-worldly. It could also be a parasite, something remarkably simple that has control over the brain. I could also try to pretend being possessed by a walk-in, but I fear I am far too "dense" to be able to get away with it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

Absolutly.. while im not saying that possesion is not possible, all the signs and symptoms here point toward drug use. Maybe she should be taken to a doctor before any conclusions are made.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

A lot of things point to my previous exploration into a psychotic break - the lumbered speech, incoherent thought process, inability to fit in socially all of a sudden. You know I'm open to the possibility of some sort of possession but I really wanna stress that all the possibilities should be kept in mind. I know psychosis is no where near as romantic as abduction but I recommend you take a look at som typical symptoms so you can rule it out.

Difference between Schizophrenia and Psychosis

Schizophrenia and Psychosis - What's the Difference?
It is valuable to understand the difference between psychosis and schizophreia. Psychosis is a general term used to describe psychotic symptoms. Schizophrenia is a kind of psychosis. Several different brain disorders can lead to psychotic symptoms, including lesions in the brain resulting from head traumas, strokes, tumors, infections or the use of illegal drugs. If a serious depression goes untreated for a long time, psychotic symptoms may develop. These examples demonstrate that not all psychosis is schizophrenia. If is for this reason that doctors may take quite some time (6 months or more) to diagnose someone, because while the symptoms of schizophrenia are quite obvious - the fact that the symptoms are not being caused by some other brain disorder is frequently not obvious.

Re: possession
SystemResistor, sound like you have dealt with things of this realm, and/or at least have some ability in the matter. Use your intuition for various types of shields (mirror, oil-sheen, invisibility, and whatever you can imagine astrally) before you go exloring this thing. I have a lot of experience (ugh!) with demonic protection and possession so if you'd like advice on it I'm happy to oblige. One way I have found works really well is to make an astral duplicate of yourself and use that being to explore. Also create golden energy balls around the subject, the pure energy will likely draw the thing out, or at least make it more concrete.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the advice, I recently discovered that she has a cousin with manic-depressive disorder, so it could explain that aspect, however, it is my understanding that people who have weakened mental states are more vulnerable to possession, so its probably a combination of both factors. My intuition tells me that she has a problem with the mechanism of the ego, confusing her identity with others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join