It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Everyone please visit the youtube channel innervoice222 for the ITS TIME series of videos starting at video (a) and spread the word around if you are passing through my other threads please.

It will help if you hear my voice like the chipmunk version on the videos because it will assist in hearing my tone of voice.

I wasnt offended.......I was highly focused.......

I will say that right before, during, and a while after a session of channeling "serious" is an understatement of how I communicate. Its like I have "business" to attend to and forget about the deffering levels of doubt that I try to nuture with careful words. I am sorry that my words led you to feel that emotion. Please allow me to send you some "I love you" to make up for my indescretion.

I love humor and just sometimes I must pick up my pace and am to high in the air to make out the laughter. I always slow back down to pay more attention to enjoy it once again.

Dont worry, i am not offended too and i am still with you, you have my respect and love and i know its not easy your mission.

About your serie:
I will not try to convince anyone as thats not the point because everyone has a different motivation and a different reaction too.
I just want to share some thoughts if you dont mind Brianegan
first.
It's funny because when I started to watch your videos there were too many interruptions AGAIN, for the hour is not usual but I did not interrupt the sequence so that continued after i make a pause.
I was feeling fragmented because of that and in fact I think I'm going to see again the serie.
The last abstraction of all (weird) was EVEN a strong earthquake taking my focus entirely OUT because something like this EVENT always is enough distraction to worry about the family and keep you alert a couple of hours JUST "in case"
mmhh
Brianegan in your videos I can see you are channeled effectively but also there are moments of struggle (i feel you are some moments under a kind of attack in your channeling but you finish resisting well).
Thanks
I could see in your eyes A DOOR opened briefly, I was surprised, well following videos made my emotions began to emerge, there was a kind of energy or something covering part of my body.
At times I felt helpless, other i felt power transmission, in other a kind of inner grace, sometimes i shed few tears..anyway a rainbow of feelings
I sense a kind of urgency of your message to be digested,

Well even I laughed because you said at some point nobody is here i am f & /% alone.
No no no, some of us are still here and your hard work pays off, you know that, we know and even if we are slow at some point we will click it

I dont know if you're interested about what we could feel with the serie but I take the audacity to share these thoughts.
I believe your worthy and valuable intervention here now and I for my part I felt the need to say a few words for your serie. Thanks

i hope you can excuse my simple plain english, is not my language and is difficult for me to transmit the depth that is in my heart, my soul and then connect those to my mind to try to articulate the words.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Thankyou Zaper - that was a very valuable read my friend.
I can relate to much of what you´re saying, have been through the whole series one and a half time, some interruptions along the way...
Also I´ve been re-reading some of te earlier posts of Brianegan (Where´s my power) (Heightening senses for downloading), and each time it is still a valuable and new experience.
So I´ll also be listening to the audios as much as possible.
Actually it is like I hear it now - inside, also when I don´t listen...

I´ve got a good sense more of us are getting it (slow as we may be) which makes me joyfull
Also I noticed that the ones trying to come with negative input in the threads are fewer and are mostly just ignored, the attention are towards all the good and real stuff brought to us here.

Also Brianegan, I can feel the pain and struggle you´re going through, the work you do is not an easy task...
And you´re doing great, beyond compare.
We are here, you´ll never be alone...

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Everyone please visit the youtube channel innervoice222 for the ITS TIME series of videos starting at video (a) and spread the word around if you are passing through my other threads please.

It will help if you hear my voice like the chipmunk version on the videos because it will assist in hearing my tone of voice.

I wasnt offended.......I was highly focused.......

I will say that right before, during, and a while after a session of channeling "serious" is an understatement of how I communicate. Its like I have "business" to attend to and forget about the deffering levels of doubt that I try to nuture with careful words. I am sorry that my words led you to feel that emotion. Please allow me to send you some "I love you" to make up for my indescretion.

I love humor and just sometimes I must pick up my pace and am to high in the air to make out the laughter. I always slow back down to pay more attention to enjoy it once again.

Dont worry, i am not offended too and i am still with you, you have my respect and love and i know its not easy your mission.

About your serie:
I will not try to convince anyone as thats not the point because everyone has a different motivation and a different reaction too.
I just want to share some thoughts if you dont mind Brianegan
first.
It's funny because when I started to watch your videos there were too many interruptions AGAIN, for the hour is not usual but I did not interrupt the sequence so that continued after i make a pause.
I was feeling fragmented because of that and in fact I think I'm going to see again the serie.
The last abstraction of all (weird) was EVEN a strong earthquake taking my focus entirely OUT because something like this EVENT always is enough distraction to worry about the family and keep you alert a couple of hours JUST "in case"
mmhh
Brianegan in your videos I can see you are channeled effectively but also there are moments of struggle (i feel you are some moments under a kind of attack in your channeling but you finish resisting well).
Thanks
I could see in your eyes A DOOR opened briefly, I was surprised, well following videos made my emotions began to emerge, there was a kind of energy or something covering part of my body.
At times I felt helpless, other i felt power transmission, in other a kind of inner grace, sometimes i shed few tears..anyway a rainbow of feelings
I sense a kind of urgency of your message to be digested,

Well even I laughed because you said at some point nobody is here i am f & /% alone.
No no no, some of us are still here and your hard work pays off, you know that, we know and even if we are slow at some point we will click it

I dont know if you're interested about what we could feel with the serie but I take the audacity to share these thoughts.
I believe your worthy and valuable intervention here now and I for my part I felt the need to say a few words for your serie. Thanks

i hope you can excuse my simple plain english, is not my language and is difficult for me to transmit the depth that is in my heart, my soul and then connect those to my mind to try to articulate the words.

Well done. You have seen past many obstacles to see these observations. Look closer because you can even find creatures hanging out with me and see even the pixels dancing to the energy plus much more....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by zaper

Thankyou Zaper - that was a very valuable read my friend.
I can relate to much of what you´re saying, have been through the whole series one and a half time, some interruptions along the way...
Also I´ve been re-reading some of te earlier posts of Brianegan (Where´s my power) (Heightening senses for downloading), and each time it is still a valuable and new experience.
So I´ll also be listening to the audios as much as possible.
Actually it is like I hear it now - inside, also when I don´t listen...

I´ve got a good sense more of us are getting it (slow as we may be) which makes me joyfull
Also I noticed that the ones trying to come with negative input in the threads are fewer and are mostly just ignored, the attention are towards all the good and real stuff brought to us here.

Also Brianegan, I can feel the pain and struggle you´re going through, the work you do is not an easy task...
And you´re doing great, beyond compare.
We are here, you´ll never be alone...

Love and respect

I believe you.......Thank you and thanks to all who gave me a chance to touch your hearts. You may have faith that time is the only thing left to lift and along the way you will find many amazing things that were there the whole time now available to your opening eyes.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well done. You have seen past many obstacles to see these observations. Look closer because you can even find creatures hanging out with me and see even the pixels dancing to the energy plus much more....

You know i saw a bit more ( strange things for my rational mind) but well, each one is different.

btw at moments i was with a bit of fear but this is a eternal lesson to apply in anytime of our life:
we have to learn to control it because if we lose control who knows the fear could end conquering us before we could face any real danger.

my ego can sometimes be terrible (i try to balance it) but honestly I am ignorant of many things

I'm not sure of having reached to decipher all that you say and than resonates still in me.
I know your task is true, you are true too but channeling are subject to attacks by other entities whose purpose is to corrupt the contents of the message.
I am glad to see you are protected, i know because your wearing and the things you do.

I still dont say you i am enjoying a lot your task embedded with your music, some performances are really beautiful and almost made me dance. Nice selection. I enjoy it!

Thanks for your time to answer our messages

All the light with you, love

ps. lets work!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Funny you should bring that up at this time as you will find a new thread posted that I think you may find interesting and curiously coincedental....

Man Im good. I can say that because its true. My ego won. lol.........Yours will too when you realize what it was trying to tell you.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
i have over two hours of material now and as a drummer i cannot find 1 mathematical or rythmic default in there , what is done is extremly difficult to do, you have so many factors to be consider to direct this into succes . and to fit the text into the rythmic pattern u do for over an hour u have to be a mathmatical wizzard. u go against the rythem at points in ways only know by the mathmatical trained rythem experts . even your voice containes many levels that have only as purpose to resonate according to however the listeners channels are open(u get what u put into) . i expierenced trances by your works not eazely explained with words , your a genius and so much more , one may bring a 1000 men army to convince me otherwise , my opinion will remain . never expierienced anything like this before, thank's for showing us your soul , i will respect and cherish it for eternity

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
i have over two hours of material now and as a drummer i cannot find 1 mathematical or rythmic default in there , what is done is extremly difficult to do, you have so many factors to be consider to direct this into succes . and to fit the text into the rythmic pattern u do for over an hour u have to be a mathmatical wizzard. u go against the rythem at points in ways only know by the mathmatical trained rythem experts . even your voice containes many levels that have only as purpose to resonate according to however the listeners channels are open(u get what u put into) . i expierenced trances by your works not eazely explained with words , your a genius and so much more , one may bring a 1000 men army to convince me otherwise , my opinion will remain . never expierienced anything like this before, thank's for showing us your soul , i will respect and cherish it for eternity

I love you yet777. You are my hero! Thank you for that....Im going to have a great day filled with many miracles because of your generosity.......I have to say math is very special to me so thank you for noticing our friendship.....You are so amazing do you know that? Well you are! and ill bring millions of beings in an army to defend that!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
goodmorning guyswww.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Good morning my loved friend

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Good indeed.....Im gonna check out that vid for a sec.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

goodmorning guyswww.youtube.com...

I am loving these videos you keep finding......That keep filling me with such hapiness. I am so grateful. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

I liked it myself , and I am a really old fart .

Welcome to ATs .

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun

I liked it myself , and I am a really old fart .

Welcome to ATs .

Please go to the mirror and look into only your eyes. Think truth as you look. You will find that age here isnt as it seems and that you are much younger than you see. Wisdom is maintained so dont worry but youth is also where we go.

Thank you for giving it a chance and I hope you find a reason to visit the other threads. I hope they can offer some sort of assistance in your travel for truth. If not then consider it a really good story for now and it still might hit you later. My specialty is planting special seeds that are geared for personal growth.

Age really is nothing but a number and it is up to you how old you wish to feel. That is a very difficult control to have over the mind but it is the truth and free will goes even that deep. Its always up to you to choose.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I worry about people on here I really do.............

So many people undiagnosed and this site seems to ignore the fact that there could possibly be issues......

And instead fosters psychosis ..............

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I worry about people on here I really do.............

So many people undiagnosed and this site seems to ignore the fact that there could possibly be issues......

And instead fosters psychosis ..............

wow....I havent seen someone this asleep in a long time. Please be aware that your chosen words have effects on everyone that reads them so choose them wisely. If you are showing concern for the benifit of others then focus on that only. If you are sickened to walk this planet amongst people who think like this then get used to it because you are way behind and need to catch up because you are not better than anyone else in the world no matter how strongly you believe it.

Lash back as much as you wish but you know my words are true either way. Show some respect for your fellow man and please chill out the ego.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Brianegan because: edit

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a lot less asleep then you might think............

I made a simple observation, and then youre attacking me telling me im asleep, im behind, im all these things.......

Touting yourself to be so enlightened, and dismissing me outright............yet IM the one with the ego....

its clear you dont have any respect for my opinion...........for one telling another to have respect for his fellow man

Interesting......
edit on 11-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

a lot less asleep then you might think............

I made a simple observation, and then youre attacking me telling me im asleep, im behind, im all these things.......

Touting yourself to be so enlightened, and dismissing me outright............yet IM the one with the ego....

Interesting......

You will find that I will defend everyone even you. Be truthful with yourself and take today to look inside your heart, mind, soul or what ever you wish to call it and see what I am speaking of. I say these things not to hurt you but to present ideas that many are affraid of and refuse to look at. There is nothing to be affraid of and if you tell me that you are not affraid then you would be lying.

Did you notice how you felt after writing your first reponse. You were excited to see what anyone would respond to it. This is why you returned so quickly. Do you know why you did that? Do you truely believe that it had nothing to do with the fact that you really knew what kind of reaction you were requesting? Face yourself...please.....Its okay......You are much more than you give yourself credit and I will stand tall to protect that at all times.

I am impossible to offend and there is always good in everything you just have to be willing to look as long as it takes....

Be aware that you may speak out of emotion now but I know better than to base anything off of someone not even realizing that the emotion is doin the driving. You eventually will realize that perspective is blocking you from hearing my words correctly. When you do please be aware that you did nothing wrong and are welcomed at any time.

There is a difference between ego and confidence in part being that one is backed by truth yet looks just as powerful.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

hahaha . didn't see that one coming . nice meeting the man behind the " epic mind" . you actualy sing in tongues.
edit on 2-4-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

I lead the army with sound.....

That I believe, harmonics. I've seen (flashback) of watching over nature with song.
Beautiful voice.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join