It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paranormal Dream last night - Anyone else? (Please read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Usually facets of dreams represent our daily actions, thoughts, or memories. This dream felt very random, and very life-like. I have never woken up shaking and yelling before.

So, my dream:

I wake up in bed next to my girlfriend, we slept in the fold out in the living room last night. It is dark, I look at the clock, it's 4:30 AM or so. The TV is off. I look at the door, and the top half has been cut off like a saloon door. Also, we were sleeping on clean white sheets. As I lay in bed, to my right a juice container is levitating in the kitchen. Once it reaches the ceiling, it drops to the floor. I jump out of bed, and I feel this intense vibration. Then a candle with an old candle-holder begins to levitate over my shoulder, the candle is lit and begins to move across the room in front of me.

I feel this huge amount of mania, like I had just awoke to a ghost moving around in the room. I am extremely nervous, and I can't move or talk, all I can do is make these muffled sounds as I attempt to make contact with whatever else is in the room. The only words I can get out, is "I love" or "I love you".

Then I wake up. My girl is holding me, and I'm shaking and gasping for air. It is 4:35-40 AM on the clock now, and the clock is in a different part of the room than it was in this dream.

I have had some very insane dreams before that have led me to some undying questions in my life - but this was so real.

I didn't watch any scary movies, or Fantasia, or anything of the sort. I spent the entire day at the beach with a bunch of friends, nothing related to the paranormal to give me any reason for association. It was very random, like I had astrally projected into some alternate universe where our sheets (which are red) and room (no candle sticks) was much different. I had no control, it was like sleep paralysis, I was fully aware in this dream.

If anyone has any suggestions or similar dreams, please let me know, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

edit on 2-4-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I had a very horrible dream about a man abusing his wife who was a quadriplegic
not nice and not similar but it was disturbing and now I've told someone I can forget it and move on

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That is a pretty bad dream too. Glad you were able to get that off your chest.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Spooky, I wrote about my OBE a while ago and havent had anything since really...then this morning was diffrent.. funny I was just telling my wife about it earlier!

I woke up dreaming of a person I really dislike and for some reason I felt like I was running towards him and literally going to drop-kick him through a window hahahaha it sounds insane but I actually woke myself up jumping down my bed....very weird lol I've been laughing at it allday!
edit on 2-4-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Well, I obviously posted this thread during the wrong time of day. Meh.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have had similar dreams many a times before.
I don't think they are paranormal.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
its just a super Dream that's all

new topics

top topics

join