It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the secret of life on this planet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Could it be that man was created to be #1, the rulers of this planet for this short life?

Could that be what the Vatican is trying to cover up. Because the "illuminati" or "NWO" certainly act as if their is no one judging them. The Pope as well, that bent cross the pope carries...pagan! So is the secret that none of these occults really want you to know is that YOU are in control. Because if I wanted to rule over a large mass of people, the first thing that would be necessary is a central belief system (something to keep everybody in line). Religion is also something that keeps people in common.
edit on 2-4-2011 by illuminatednotilluminati because: had to finish what i wanted to say

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I agree with Skate!
edit on 4/2/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati

The secret to life on this planet is to party party party and go into space and research more about UFOs and the ET presence which is the final key to understanding pretty much the whole universe.

Or you can get brainwashed by religion, even though it lays good morals.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Don't forget to party party party!
edit on 2-4-2011 by Skate because: I party hardy, do you?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
its a secret

no one has the answer, maybe bits and pieces

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thats my conclusion also.
You basically nailed it.
Nobody else could provide any more absolute facts than you have here.
All else is nothing more than opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The inner core is perhaps a baby star with the mantle & crust as it's protective layers, like an egg?

The heat generated from the star within creates magnetic properties, and the energy that creates results in the Aether effect on the surface of the Earth?
Our sun, like the planets' mother, bathes her children in solar nutrition as the grow over a long period of time, eventually melting that protective eggshell and igniting into an adult star?

Sounds like a logical fractal to me.... the rest of the BS is alien control over the lifeforms.
edit on 2-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The secret to life: Is a basic premordial soup, with a lot of stardust and comet's thrown in for good measure.

And lottsa luck,

Erno86

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The secret of life is simple:

Eat.
Poop.
Reproduce.
React to stimuli.

That's it. Carry on.

You might not WANT to discover the real secret of life - as documented here:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The secret of life is this: following your joy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

For this, I refer you to my quote in my signature below this post.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If our lineage survives they will be born from the earth to discover the secrets of the universe and it's true meaning.
Life ultimately wants to discover itself.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It is to live, not how most do these days but to look at each marvel of life, of nature and the universe in awe. It's to follow each of our individual passions and live life out doing what we want to do. In this age it looks like the mass point is to break out of our cocoons on an individual level each, then soar into the sky to be truly free with the knowledge that we are and were always.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Could it be that man was created to be #1, the rulers of this planet for this short life?

Could that be what the Vatican is trying to cover up. Because the "illuminati" or "NWO" certainly act as if their is no one judging them. The Pope as well, that bent cross the pope carries...pagan! So is the secret that none of these occults really want you to know is that YOU are in control. Because if I wanted to rule over a large mass of people, the first thing that would be necessary is a central belief system (something to keep everybody in line). Religion is also something that keeps people in common.
edit on 2-4-2011 by illuminatednotilluminati because: had to finish what i wanted to say

I am by no means religious but I do have a theory in the concept of God.This is a quick scaled down version :-)

Christianity forever tells us that God is everywhere. He is everything and that he is inside us. We all know of the devil and angel often portrayed in Tom and Jerry cartoons...this is our conscience and our guide to what is right or wrong. We all know what is right or wrong but we still do wrong. Everyone does - sin? The whole religion thing may have SOME basis in the fact that the concept is something that the ancients could only perceive as a higher-being...God is everywhere...it is known that life comes from the Sun by means of particles etc etc. I won;t pretend to know much about this part but it is certainly interesting to stand back and just look at everything without opinion and try to understand...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
to make their own secret, to keep forever

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

I once heard someone say that the biggest secret is that there is no secret.
That's pretty profound.
But if you could know everything you've ever known, it would be true.

The point is: The "secret" game can be used as just another control mechanism.
If you want to find out about things that other people don't want you to find out about, just don't fall for the control aspect of it.
You could do this, but the truth is that there's plenty already sitting on the table, right out in plain view. It's just a big table!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo
its a secret

no one has the answer, maybe bits and pieces

maybe few did but people dont seem to live long once they do
there need to be a 'raid' of some sort and see the vaticans got
they have been around for long long aswell. they have to know much more then the 'average' person, yet they make us average. So much info everywhere its just 'GUARDED'

new topics

top topics

join