It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Gov National Cancer Agency Cannabis Kills Tumor Cells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
www.cancer.gov...

Cannabidiol, in particular, is thought to have significant analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity without the psychoactive effect (high) of delta-9-THC......

One study in mice and rats suggested that cannabinoids may have a protective effect against the development of certain types of tumors. [3] During this 2-year study, groups of mice and rats were given various doses of THC by gavage. A dose-related decrease in the incidence of hepatic adenoma tumors and hepatocellular carcinoma was observed in the mice. Decreased incidences of benign tumors (polyps and adenomas) in other organs (mammary gland, uterus, pituitary, testis, and pancreas) were also noted in the rats. In another study, delta-9-THC, delta-8-THC, and cannabinol were found to inhibit the growth of Lewis lung adenocarcinoma cells in vitro and in vivo .[4] In addition, other tumors have been shown to be sensitive to cannabinoid-induced growth inhibition....

Cannabinoids may cause antitumor effects by various mechanisms, including induction of cell death, inhibition of cell growth, and inhibition of tumor angiogenesis and metastasis. [9-11] Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death

This should be made known to everyone. And though I don't partake, this is being filed away. This is very important and crucial information to have.

But it appears to have no affect on healthy cells, only seems to target the ones that are diseased. II found this very interesting, that the US Government insists on pushing its draconian regressive black market system and criminalizing everyone they can, including natural substances and those that were obviously put on this planet as medicinal and spiritual tools for the masses. Its time people truly started to take back their power, and stand their grounds.

I'm sure this is very well known but will include this anyway.

[yvid]

RUN FROM THE CURE - Full Version [/yvid]

We've been given so many solutions and they've been taken away by a ruthless dictatorial empire that needs to be met with non-violent, non-cooperation.

Its just one more reason to form local counsels to problem solve all the corruptioin around us, locally in city hall, and nation wide.

edit on 2-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/2/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I couldn't find any quantities in that report, as to how much tumors actually dropped off the statistics or whatever is the relevant to the method they used. Are we talking 2% less chance of developing a tumor? 10%? 50%? 100%? Seems like it would be relevant info. Maybe it's there and I just can't find it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I couldn't find any quantities in that report, as to how much tumors actually dropped off the statistics or whatever is the relevant to the method they used. Are we talking 2% less chance of developing a tumor? 10%? 50%? 100%? Seems like it would be relevant info. Maybe it's there and I just can't find it.

If you did not see the video (run from the cure) you should watch it.
they say the have cured their cancer.... almost brot back to life...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I quoted it, its there, 60 % of tumors are blown away, and cancer is cured frequently.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here is the quote directly related to tumors being blown out of the water:

Cannabinoids may cause antitumor effects by various mechanisms, including induction of cell death, inhibition of cell growth, and inhibition of tumor angiogenesis and metastasis. [9-11] Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death. These compounds have been shown to induce apoptosis in glioma cells in culture and induce regression of glioma tumors in mice and rats. Cannabinoids protect normal glial cells of astroglial and oligodendroglial lineages from apoptosis mediated by the CB1 receptor. [10,11]

In an in vivo model using severe combined immunodeficient mice, subcutaneous tumors were generated by inoculating the animals with cells from human non-small cell lung carcinoma cell lines.[12] Tumor growth was inhibited by 60% in THC-treated mice compared with vehicle-treated control mice. Tumor specimens revealed that THC had antiangiogenic and antiproliferative effects.

I don't know of anything else by itself of this level except for Tom Bearden's write ups on frequencies that were based on some very good research and cure rates, that coincidentally also were said to neutralize radiation. I have a thread about that as well.

So, I see a combination of rebars in our back yards, tesla coils, ham radios and frequencies protecting us, along with the natural abundant Gaia God given cures.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join