It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An introduction of Ni...errrr...I mean me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATSers! Even though this is my first post, I'm not really new to ATS. Yeah, I'm one of those loiterers who hung around as a guest for a couple months. At any rate, I decided to join(finally) and maybe contribute something. So a little about myself? Ok.

I'm a freelance scientist and researcher of things. My primary focuses of study are: leylines, hieroglyphics, and electrodynamics. I am the type who does not carry bias, and am more interested in the facts (or at least reasonable theory based on quantifiable evidence).

And one last thing, in terms of my credibility, in case it is ever questioned (which I expect will be at some point); I currently hold a Bachelor of Science Degree with honors in Geology, and minors in Physics and Astronomy, and persuing a Bachelors in Archaeology. Career scientist and nerd, I know. Collecting degrees like kids collect baseball cards. I am also Master of Ni. So I AM edumacated.

So, hi!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightwhosaysNi

Hi to you too, and welcome

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What is your religious point of view?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightwhosaysNi
...in case it is ever questioned (which I expect will be at some point);

Um, isn't that a word the Knights of Ni can't bear to hear?

Welcome aboard.

Edit: A welcoming gift for you.

edit on 1-4-2011 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. There are currently several threads that relate to earthquakes and geomagnetic correlations and to which your input would be most welcome.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by austingoeshard

Atheist. I refuse to believe in something that is not supported by evidence beyond heresay. If it can't be weighed, photographed, measured, or take criticism with stride, then in my mind; it doesn't exist.

Originally posted by intrepid
Reply to post by KnightwhosaysNi

Well, I just grin a bear it to be honest. No point in being all sentimental
That's a very lovely shrubbery by the way. Oh rats! Lol! Thanks!
edit on 1-4-2011 by KnightwhosaysNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Greetings fellow ATSers! Even though this is my first post, I'm not really new to ATS. Yeah, I'm one of those loiterers who hung around as a guest for a couple months. At any rate, I decided to join(finally) and maybe contribute something. So a little about myself?

hi mr. gilliam!

the proper iternet ebonics would be TROLL, not loiterer...

you chose to poke your head at an interesting time! have fun with us exploring the unknown!

cheers,
LE

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Welcome, I get the feeling your going to be a handy person to have around

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You sound like my kind of member and the fact that you are one of the KnightswhosayNi is a bonus
and very synchronistic that you are the second member that I have welcomed to ATS in under a week who has an interest in leylines (me too ... cheeky question ... do you have any map images of Britain / World with the lines plotted on them (?) Particularly interested in those in North Yorkshire ... I know there is one that runs through Rudstone but would be curious to know of any other minor lines in the region)

My scientific studies took me down the Natural Earth Science route ... but because of my experiences with the paranormal I tend to be a hybrid with a foot in both camps.

Genuinely look forward to seeing you on the boards and reading your contributions.

Woody

edit on 1-4-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hi KnightwhosaysNi, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by austingoeshard

Atheist. I refuse to believe in something that is not supported by evidence beyond heresay. If it can't be weighed, photographed, measured, or take criticism with stride, then in my mind; it doesn't exist.

Originally posted by intrepid
Reply to post by KnightwhosaysNi

Well, I just grin a bear it to be honest. No point in being all sentimental
That's a very lovely shrubbery by the way. Oh rats! Lol! Thanks!
edit on 1-4-2011 by KnightwhosaysNi because: (no reason given)

welcome to the board,
not to judge what you believe but being scientifically minded you must understand that all because you cant see the wind doesent mean it isint their! its good having a diverse range of people on the board, all input is good, i hope i havent offended your beliefs in any other way. i hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

I am fully aware of the intangible and our current difficulties in understanding them, and no, you have not offended my beliefs
Paradoxical to my scientific stance I am also spiritual as well.

Thank you to all who have welcomed me here so far!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Welcome to aboard! Things have really gotten interesting as of lately. I look forward to seeing what you bring to ATS. You have quite an interesting back ground. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Ok you can play here. Just remember when posting no one liners. When you start making threads give us a
couple paragraphs ok ? Sorry to seem all bossy but lately it's been a problem here. Threads that you post
here we like to see two paragraphs of what your thoughts are on the subject matter. There are threads and then
posting to threads. Just remember content and give us all of what you think.So don't be shy. SPEAK !

edit on 2-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I have a tip for you in case you want to educate yourself further.

I will sincerely recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc. In my opinion as an engineering physicist Falun Dafa is the future science of this world and it can explain all those phenomena I never could understand before.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times as we know them, in my opinion). In my opinion Zhuna Falun is the most important book published since this civilization began 5000 years ago.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

new topics

top topics

join