It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan mob storms UN office, kills 8, beheads 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Afghan mob storms UN office, kills 8, beheads 2

www.calgaryherald.com

MAZAR-I-SHARIF, Afghanistan — At least eight foreign UN workers were killed, two of them beheaded, on Friday in the northern Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif after a demonstration against the burning of Korans by a U.S. preacher, a regional police spokesman said.

"Eight foreigners were killed and two were beheaded," said Lal Mohammad Ahmadzai, a police spokesman for the northern region.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I wonder what their motive was?... Revenge for the murder of those 7 Afghan boys gathering wood last week?

This will be looked upon, I'm sure, as "Islamists Jihadists with AlQueda ties with a religous motive".

-- Shrug--
edit on 1-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Looks like the report is blaming it on the Preacher who burned korans here in the US. I thought he never went through with that.

seems more like the Afghan people are realizing the power of the people in numbers... although why Kill people from the UN?

to scare the countries of the people who were killed. spreading the fear as usual?

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
that was a classless attack on innocent civillians.... time to return the favor... a couple of "kill team" soldiers with some AA-12 shotguns should do the trick.....

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

LOL shotguns? surely there are much better choices of weaponry...
anyway.

your statement is exactly why the world is where it is today..

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
seems more like the Afghan people are realizing the power of the people in numbers... although why Kill people from the UN?

Because they are infidels.
We are all infidels to them.

Every infidel is just as responsible in their eyes.
Our very existence makes us responsible.
Any infidel may be subject to reprisal for something another infidel does.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sky said they are going to be talking to pastor terry jones later, they didn't say when. im confused did he burn it or not?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

A classless act on civilians??
And just what has been happening with all the bombing there by the US drones?? Me smells hiprocrosity(sp) here

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just one more incident that proves that religion needs to be eradicated worldwide .

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
He didn't do it. After an hours long visit from local FBI officials he cancelled the event. (unless I am mistaken)

But they don't know that, do they?

At any rate, it's just an excuse to behave barbarically. As if those people they killed had anything at all to do with it.

Passionate hatred is the worst kind of opiate.....

edit on 1-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I wonder what their motive was?... Revenge for the murder of those 7 Afghan boys gathering wood last week?

Well, from the quoted article you posted above: "after a demonstration against the burning of Korans by a U.S. preacher, a regional police spokesman said. "

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by roasted aliv3

No , he did not .

But MSM/TPTB probably never let those idiots over there know that . Imagine that .

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun

No , he did not .

But MSM/TPTB probably never let those idiots over there know that . Imagine that .

So, you think Afghan civilian tend to watch US cable news?

link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett

And just what has been happening with all the bombing there by the US drones?? Me smells hiprocrosity(sp) here

So you belive an eye for an eye, sorry I will never understand mans inhumanity to man.

+1 more 
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

hunt down the people that did this, and shoot them...they are not human. it's really as simple as that, it doesn't matter what their reason is, these are pychopaths that cannot be allowed to live among us.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Because the UN is the criminal element that has invaded their country. If the UN decided to pull some crap like that on US soil, UN goons would probably be slaughtered here too.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

They are going to talk to him later, because they know he is going to say stupid [SNIP] like he usually does, stirring up the hornets nest.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/1/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Which ones do we hunt down? Tit for tat never solves anything, in fact it usually makes matters worse.Who attacked who's country first? If this illegal war on terrorism wasn't started by the Americans in the first place then there wouldn't be a problem at all now would there?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett

right...so...tell us factually and exactly, what has "been happening with all the bombing there by US drones"
since you're implying that you have witnessed each one, and can verify that the people hit were all "civilians". i think what you are smelling is your own unwashed sirwal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join