It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan mob storms UN office, kills 8, beheads 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy

Originally posted by rogerramjett
reply to post by longtermproject

A classless act on civilians??
And just what has been happening with all the bombing there by the US drones?? Me smells hiprocrosity(sp) here

So you belive an eye for an eye, sorry I will never understand mans inhumanity to man.

I know how you feel, its good to know im not alone...

murder does not justify murder..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by roasted aliv3

No , he did not .

But MSM/TPTB probably never let those idiots over there know that . Imagine that .

So, you think Afghan civilian tend to watch US cable news?

as a matter of fact they do have sat TV. how else would they know all of our sins?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Which ones do we hunt down? Tit for tat never solves anything, in fact it usually makes matters worse.Who attacked who's country first? If this illegal war on terrorism wasn't started by the Americans in the first place then there wouldn't be a problem at all now would there?

you seem to have a short memory...the terrorists that moved into pakistan tried to take over the country, by attacking and killing thousands of pakistani civilians, before the pakistan army finally drove them back into the mountian border region...so please explain what this "tit for tat" is.
i guess if the pakistan army kills these poor, innocent terrorists, that's alright

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
He didn't do it. After an hours long visit from local FBI officials he cancelled the event. (unless I am mistaken)

But they don't know that, do they?

At any rate, it's just an excuse to behave barbarically. As if those people they killed had anything at all to do with it.

Passionate hatred is the worst kind of opiate.....

edit on 1-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

He did do it, a couple of weeks ago, with very little fanfare or coverage.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The UN says 20 people dead now

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

Like we havent been killing innocent civilians down there all along.

Everyone gets all bent out of shape when the people we are victimizing do unto others what others are doing unto them.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

as a matter of fact they do have sat TV. how else would they know all of our sins?

I think you misunderstand my point. I'm not saying television doesnt exist in Aghanistan. I was responding to the Amero-centric poster who was blaming the "MSM/PTB" for this, and questioning whether that poster thinks the average Afghan sits down to watch Keith Olbermana and Fox and Friends.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Which ones do we hunt down? Tit for tat never solves anything, in fact it usually makes matters worse.Who attacked who's country first? If this illegal war on terrorism wasn't started by the Americans in the first place then there wouldn't be a problem at all now would there?

It would be nice if Al-Qaeda haven't flyed into our buildings in the 1st place. [SNIP] [[[snip]]]Maybe suck it up and join the military yourself instead what you saying on TV. The fact is that we carried out most of the operations is to why we have more incidents like these. Plus we have to stay to train the Afghan police and Soldiers to take care of themselves once we leave in 2014. I agreed we should pull out but pulling out right now would mean the work there was nothing.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

edit on 4/1/2011 by tothetenthpower because: removed rude commentary

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

It would be nice if Al-Qaeda haven't flyed into our buildings in the 1st place. [SNIP]

What does our presence in Afghanistan have to do with 9-11? At all?

[ Murder doesn't justify another murder you moron.

Good, then we agree that the US actions in Iraq, in addition to being made on a nation who was totally innocent in the 9-11 events, was also just wrong on principle. Right?
edit on 1-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

So , you think MSM/TPTB is exclusive to the US ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

It would be nice if Al-Qaeda haven't flyed into our buildings in the 1st place. [SNIP]

Good, then we agree that the US actions in Iraq, in addition to being made on a nation who was totally innocent in the 9-11 events, was also just wrong on principle. Right?

Two wrongs doesn't make a right. So do you believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

Dude i never said that US actions in Iraq are justified. Yes it sucks that civilians die but if Al-Qaeda haven't flyed into our buildings in the 1st place, we would never been over in Iraq and Afghanistan. Whatever it is i'm not here to argue or anything. Otherwise just sit here and bash the US all you want.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

So , you think MSM/TPTB is exclusive to the US ?

Depends how you define those incredibly vague terms. Are you saying what is 'mainstream" in the US is also 'mainstream' in Afghanistan?

Televisions per capita Afghanistan:

3.34124 per 1,000 people

Source: www.nationmaster.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce

Thank you... I completely missed it. Or maybe it was only reported locally....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Another Bush/Cheney false flag to justify a continued land grab in the middle east.

That Lithium is worth killing for.

Halliburton stock down .5% today

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Dude i never said that US actions in Iraq are justified. Yes it sucks that civilians die but if Al-Qaeda haven't flyed into our buildings in the 1st place, we would never been over in Iraq and Afghanistan. Whatever it is i'm not here to argue or anything. Otherwise just sit here and bash the US all you want.

Seems that you don’t get it mate.

Al-Qaeda is “fictional”. It was and still is an excuse to invade that part of the world to “steal” their natural resources.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by TriForce

Thank you... I completely missed it. Or maybe it was only reported locally....

i haven't found a link on it yet?

I guess if this is the reason all the Eye for an eye folks should just start burning Korans on youtube that should get things going over there.

edit on 4/1/2011 by -W1LL because: sarcasm!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Seems that you don’t get it mate.

Al-Qaeda is “fictional”. It was and still is an excuse to invade that part of the world to “steal” their natural resources.

Ok if you say so....i'm not here to argue or anything bht whatever.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

You better inform the guys over on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Because the UN is the criminal element that has invaded their country....

I sure hope they were clear sighted enough to see that.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

Look friend there is a lot of things you don't know by the way you're talking. Did Al Qaeda fly planes into your building? Maybe, we will never know but your country has been in that regions business for sometime. Your country armed those rebels to fight off the soviets, but the US didn't understand that the Taliban also hated Americans so arming them wasn't the best idea. But just know that America has been in that region for sometime, way before 9/11 and people were getting sick of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join