It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled demolition could have been achieved without the use of 'conventional explosives'......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by finalword
were conventional explosives, or the bomb sniffing dogs wouldn't have been pulled out

They were not pulled out, try actually reading the thread before making more of a fool of yourself

along with mini nukes as well as exotic energy weapons to destroy the rest.

Too late!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
They did not actually, but you have shown your ignorance of what is involved in a controlled demolition here many times!

Then why don't you post a link to a building that completely collapsed due to fire before 9/11 or after that exhibits flashes going up, down and around the building with popping or exploding sounds, isolated ejections of dust/material, and timed/synchronous BOOM sounds like I keep asking people to post.

Come on, Dereks. If you say they did not, you have to back up your claims and provide what I ask for, otherwise you should be saying "they did not IN MY OPINION".

Just how could no one notice all the work involved in setting up the buildings for a controlled demolition?

There were people that noticed work in the weeks leading up to 9/11. Scott Forbes from Fiduciary Trust stated that about 4-6 weeks before 9/11, there had been heavy machinery-type work going on in his building and that in the last week leading up to 9/11, there had been thick grey dust all over the offices.

Further, there was always construction work going on at the WTC. Tenants were used to seeing construction workers coming and going with equipment all day and all night every day.

But that all is irrelevant. Not knowing the logistics of how the explosives could have been placed, how many people could've did it, when it happened, what type, etc. are all IRRELEVANT. Not knowing the logistics does not dismiss the fact that all of the signs of controlled demolition still existed in the collapses of those buildings.

Now, until you or someone else can provide just one simple example of a fire-induced building collapse that exhibited the above-mentioned characteristics, then you're just showing your uneducated opinion while expressing it to be some sort of fact.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
flashes going up, down and around the building with popping or exploding sounds, isolated ejections of dust/material

This is where truthers are so funny, they never stop to actually think about what they are seeing - all they are seeing is air that is being compressed after the building starts to collapse breaking windows - and the glass is catching the light.

They prefer to build up a huge silly conspiracy theory about hush a boom explosives being secretly planted in several buildings without anyone noticing, and involving thousands of people in their silly conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

all they are seeing is air that is being compressed after the building starts to collapse breaking windows - and the glass is catching the light.

Nice try at an explanation, but it won't work. See, the firefighters added a little more detail than that to their testimonies. The flashes were happening at the lower and middle levels of the towers while they were collapsing up above. In other words, the flashes were nowhere near the collapse front.

Second and most importantly, you (intentionally?) left out a key element to the flashes: popping/exploding sounds with the flashes. In controlled demolitions, we'll see a series of flashes with popping or exploding sounds. These are the pre-collapse detonations that weaken key elements of a structure.

Your attempt of an explanation that the flashes were glass, fails on the fact that there were actual sounds heard with the flashes.

Now, where's that example of a fire-induced building collapse that I asked for that exhibits the characteristics I've outlined? Stop beating around the bushes and back up your claims or concede that you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The flashes were happening at the lower and middle levels of the towers while they were collapsing up above. In other words, the flashes were nowhere near the collapse front.

Once again you are showing ignorance of how things actually work - you have never heard of air conditioning ducts, nor do you know that floors in a building are interconnected by all sorts of other ducts as well!

left out a key element to the flashes: popping/exploding sounds

again you are showing your ignorance, you somehow think a building collapsing will be silent! Of course there are going to be noises!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Thank you, dereks, for not being able to show one single example of a fire-induced collapse like I asked for that exhibits the characteristics mentioned earlier. And thank you for tirelessly making up a bunch of nonsense to explain away the facts.

Occam's Razor: the WTC buildings fell and exhibited characteristics of controlled demolitions just like any other controlled demolition in history.

Made-up Fantasy: the WTC buildings were the first steel-structured highrises to collapse from fire for the first time in history, and even though exhibited all of the signs of controlled demolition, every single sign can be explained away by everything except from controlled demolitions.

Thank you, dereks, for showing your ignorance and denial. And also your willingness to make things up to explain away the facts so that you can ease your own mind.

edit on 2-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: typo

edit on 2-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

the WTC buildings were the first to collapse from fire for the first time in history,

So you claim no other building has ever collapsed from fire.... now the truthers are showing how silly they really are!

and even though exhibited all of the signs of controlled demolition,

No they did not, yet another truther lie. When will they stop making things up?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So you claim no other building has ever collapsed from fire.... now the truthers are showing how silly they really are!

No other steel-structured highrise. I edited my post. But you knew that already. Right now you're just playing BS troll games.

No they did not, yet another truther lie.

You can't keep running around with your fingers in your ears

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c04c8843d568.jpg[/atsimg]

and keep claiming "No! All lies!!!" without some sort of example to back up your claims. Either post an example like I've repeatedly asked for, or concede and stop wasting forum space and bandwidth in these threads.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Even though they exhibited every aspect of a controlled demolition?

Really? So they looked and sounded just like this?

www.liveleak.com...

Um, not hardly. Notice the INCREDIBLY LOUD explosions and bright flashes of light?

Where were they when this happened?

www.youtube.com...

No booms, no flashes.

video.google.com...#

No booms, no flashes. Imagine that. Collapse started at impact point. Imagine that....

If what you say is true, then could you please show the world a fire-induced collapse that exhibits flashes going up, down and around the building with popping or exploding sounds, isolated ejections of dust/material, and timed/synchronous BOOM sounds. The last time I checked, these were all found in controlled demolition collapses and not fire-induced collapses.

Please show me that this happened at the WTC? Show me a video that shows these "timed/synchronous BOOM sounds"

Should be on dozens of dozens of videos, right?

Let me know when you find it.....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by _BoneZ_

And all the stuff that coated Manhatten was "pixie dust"!

Or was it, like the dust found in most homes, dead human skin cells?

Or maybe the 40,000+ pieces of drywall? How about the 20,000+ ceiling tiles? Maybe those could be a source of the dust? Nah, it had to be imaginary concrete......

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No other steel-structured highrise.

Which other steel structured highrise have been hit by a heavily laden high speed passenger jet....

Why do truthers keep avoiding that fact - because it destroys their silly conspiracy theory!
And still waiting for the video showing these explosions coinciding with the windows being pushed out.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Not every controlled demolition sounds like every other. Just because it's not blatantly obvious doesn't mean it didn't happen that way.

Notice the INCREDIBLY LOUD explosions and bright flashes of light?

There were incredibly loud explosions as evidenced in "9/11 Eyewitness":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b03b63d8cee2.jpg[/atsimg]

Firefighters also reported the same amount of pre-collapse explosions right before the south tower collapsed as documented in the Oral Histories. So, right there we've got pre-collapse explosions in video and in oral testimony which corroborate each other.

The flashes were also reported by numerous firefighters. And aside from calling them liars or "mistaken", they did say that the flashes were "low-level" and a red color. Just because these low-level flashes aren't visible in videos, doesn't mean they didn't happen. When more than one witness reports the same exact thing, then it's likely said event happened.

www.youtube.com...

No booms, no flashes.

What? Are you being deliberately dishonest about the above video? It is required to have a sub-woofer to hear the explosions in the above video, and they are massive. When this video is turned up on a sub-woofer, the noise of the explosions is incredible and can be felt in your whole body. And that video is from two-miles away.

Without a sub-woofer, you either won't hear the explosions, or will barely hear them and they won't be significant. You absolutely must have a sub-woofer to appreciate how massive the explosions pre-collapse and during-collapse were.

But, thank you for posting that video and proving there were massive explosions in the towers.

Collapse started at impact point. Imagine that....

Collapses can start anywhere it is deemed fit:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/379570d95fd1.jpg[/atsimg]

Show me a video that shows these "timed/synchronous BOOM sounds"

There has been more than an abundant amount of witnesses that have reported these timed/synchronous BOOM sounds. Some of the sounds can be heard in "9/11 Eyewitness" as you well know because you posted one of the videos.

The witnesses include first responders (from the Oral Histories). Many of the first responders are on video as well talking about the BOOMs:

Other witnesses include by-standers and survivors, also on video:

With the "9/11 Eyewitness" video, along with my video above and the numerous first responders, by-standers, and survivors that have testified to the explosions and timed/synchronous BOOM's, there's more than enough evidence to prove explosives were in those buildings.

There are too many factors to take into account as to why videos that were close to the towers didn't record the explosions. But those factors were non-existent in the "9/11 Eyewitness" video where we can clearly hear the explosions.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Which other steel structured highrise have been hit by a heavily laden high speed passenger jet....

As has already been shown in my post here, the buildings were designed to easily absorb and survive those high-speed impacts and resulting fires.

But don't forget, NIST concluded it was the heat from the fires that ultimately brought the buildings down. That brings us back to square one: Fire has never brought down any steel-structured highrise before or after 9/11, period.

Why do truthers keep avoiding that fact

And you avoid the fact that WTC 7 wasn't even struck by a high-speed passenger jet. The reason for that building collapsing was also fire. That (again) brings us back to square one: Fire has never brought down any steel-structured highrise before or after 9/11, period.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Not every controlled demolition sounds like every other. Just because it's not blatantly obvious doesn't mean it didn't happen that way.

Notice the INCREDIBLY LOUD explosions and bright flashes of light?

There were incredibly loud explosions as evidenced in "9/11 Eyewitness":

Firefighters also reported the same amount of pre-collapse explosions right before the south tower collapsed as documented in the Oral Histories. So, right there we've got pre-collapse explosions in video and in oral testimony which corroborate each other.

The flashes were also reported by numerous firefighters. And aside from calling them liars or "mistaken", they did say that the flashes were "low-level" and a red color. Just because these low-level flashes aren't visible in videos, doesn't mean they didn't happen. When more than one witness reports the same exact thing, then it's likely said event happened.

www.youtube.com...

No booms, no flashes.

What? Are you being deliberately dishonest about the above video? It is required to have a sub-woofer to hear the explosions in the above video, and they are massive. When this video is turned up on a sub-woofer, the noise of the explosions is incredible and can be felt in your whole body. And that video is from two-miles away.

Without a sub-woofer, you either won't hear the explosions, or will barely hear them and they won't be significant. You absolutely must have a sub-woofer to appreciate how massive the explosions pre-collapse and during-collapse were.

But, thank you for posting that video and proving there were massive explosions in the towers.

Collapse started at impact point. Imagine that....

Collapses can start anywhere it is deemed fit:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/379570d95fd1.jpg[/atsimg]

Show me a video that shows these "timed/synchronous BOOM sounds"

There has been more than an abundant amount of witnesses that have reported these timed/synchronous BOOM sounds. Some of the sounds can be heard in "9/11 Eyewitness" as you well know because you posted one of the videos.

The witnesses include first responders (from the Oral Histories). Many of the first responders are on video as well talking about the BOOMs:

Other witnesses include by-standers and survivors, also on video:

With the "9/11 Eyewitness" video, along with my video above and the numerous first responders, by-standers, and survivors that have testified to the explosions and timed/synchronous BOOM's, there's more than enough evidence to prove explosives were in those buildings.

There are too many factors to take into account as to why videos that were close to the towers didn't record the explosions. But those factors were non-existent in the "9/11 Eyewitness" video where we can clearly hear the explosions.

And yet, video taken from STREET LEVEL, at the BASE of these collapses, doesn't show or record these synchronized booms......

Imagine that.......

If it was heard in Hoboken, it would have been heard on the street at the base of the towers.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ah yes, "9/11 Eywitness".

Where one super sleuth gets conned by wind on the microphone.
It has been how many years since I've seen this one debunked? And yet, some people still get fooled by something so mundane, so simple, so stupid, like wind blowing on a microphone. The first time I watched it and listened reaaaal closely I immediately thought, wow, he caught the wind blowing on the microphone. And he thinks its bombs???

And yet, we are to believe that somehow, this person recording managed to hear these powerful blasts across the waters, and yet, not a soul standing right next to the towers, or a block or two down, managed to catch a single loud kaboom. Its amazing. I guess somehow those explosion sounds were silenced by refracting off the upper atmosphere, then bouncing down to where this one solitary person was taping, and he managed to catch the loud blasts, while the sound skipped over the thousands of New Yorkers that were standing all around the towers.

Oh yes, I love the "Mission Accomplished" helicopter banner he sticks in there. Yes cause we all know helicopters do demolition nowadays.
Or the flashinig helicopter. Yeah what the hell is that about? Ignoring the burning vehicals at the base of the Towers, and claiming these are the results of explosions at the base. Oh boy, gotta love sensationalism. Especially when they are filled with lies. Makes it for fun watching, even though it is all make believe.

Huh, if we were to use his skills in listening to the following video, one would believe an entire AA battery just opened up with all the explosions heard here:

Here is the truth about that video.
911review.com...

Most people that have some common sense can hear what those "explosions" really are: wind on the mike.

edit to add:

oh yeah by the way, how the hell did these firefighters miss all those super loud, and very large explosions while standing INSIDE the WTCs right next door?

You think that these men standing inside the WTC, maybe less than 100ft away, missed the alleged explosions that were somehow heard in Hoboken 3 miles away? And funny how they didnt notice or act different, while these supposed loud blasts were going off in the minutes before the collapse, and only get an inkling of something being wrong when they hear a distance roaring sound getting closer and closer as the WTC next door collapses. Where are the firefighters running around in this video panicking about massive blasts going off next door?
edit on 4/3/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If it was heard in Hoboken, it would have been heard on the street at the base of the towers.

It was heard on the street at the base of the towers, by many witnesses, some of which I've posted above in video. You have already been explained to before about videography, which you seem to have careless dismissed. Suffice it to say, there was too much noise coming from too many sources, thus overwhelming most microphones in the vicinity. The camera in Hoboken had no such limitations. It was relatively quiet in Hoboken at the camera site.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
The first time I watched it and listened reaaaal closely I immediately thought, wow, he caught the wind blowing on the microphone. And he thinks its bombs???

Do you honestly think anyone is going to buy this deliberate attempt at disinformation? You are either being purposefully dishonest, or you're letting denial disorder get the best of you.

Can you please explain how the wind knew to blow only at the times reported in the oral histories, and only when the three WTC buildings collapsed and for the duration of each collapse? Intelligent people can immediately tell the difference between wind blowing on a microphone, and loud booms from miles away. It's no different than listening to thunder up close, and thunder miles away. You can tell when thunder is booming from miles away, just as you can tell that the booms in "9/11 Eyewitness" are also from miles away.

It has been how many years since I've seen this one debunked?

It has never been debunked. It is only "debunked" to those with denial disorder, or ignorant tendencies. Those too scared to accept the reality of what the explosions in "9/11 Eyewitness" really mean.

Your magical "wind" theory is automatically debunked by the fact that wind can't possibly know to blow only during each of the three building collapses and for the duration of each collapse. And you've really got some issues if you think people are going to be that gullible and ignorant to buy the "wind" disinformation when your "wind" is happening at each collapse and for the duration of each collapse.

And yet, we are to believe that somehow, this person recording managed to hear these powerful blasts across the waters, and yet, not a soul standing right next to the towers, or a block or two down, managed to catch a single loud kaboom.

There is a loud explosion just before the south tower collapses in almost every single south tower collapse video. You might want to go do some actual research and learn these things.

Most people that have some common sense can hear what those "explosions" really are: wind on the mike.

Yeah, wind on the mic timed just for each of the three collapses and for the duration of the three collapses. I can't even fathom how you could possibly think anyone would believe this deliberate attempt at disinformation.

how the hell did these firefighters miss all those super loud, and very large explosions while standing INSIDE the WTCs right next door?

Since explosions were going off all morning in both towers, they were likely used to it at that point.

Not all firefighters missed the pre-collapse explosions:

Those were pre-collapse explosions heard 2 miles away happening over a 3-minute period and corroborated by firefighters.

From the First Responder Oral Histories:

Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 8]
"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. We then realized the building started to come down."

In "9/11 Eyewitness", the tenth explosion is the catalyst to collapse. Even that link you posted to 9/11 Review said there were ten pre-collapse explosions.

How does your magical wind know to blow ten times before the south tower collapsed, blow during the south tower collapse, then blow for the duration of the collapse? Tell us? How did the wind blow the same number of times as was recorded in the Oral Histories? Or were the firefighters just hearing wind blowing as well?

You can also clearly hear several pre-collapse explosions prior to the north tower's collapse as well in "9/11 Eyewitness".

When Craig Carlsen was specifically asked if he had heard any explosions when the north tower collapsed, he had this to say:

"You did hear the explosions. The second one coming down, you knew the explosions. Now you're very familiar with it."

For you to claim that the wind knew to blow only at the exact number of times pre-collapse of each building, only during the collapse of each building, and only for the duration of each building collapse, is one of the utmost deceptive tricks that debunkers have used to date.

Yeah, that entire documentary is bunk with all the helicopter, flashes disinformation. But the collapse videos themselves are not only damning, but corroborated by witness testimony. So, you can sit there and claim "wind" if it helps you sleep better at night, but nobody is going to buy that excuse for a second (unless they're gullible or are too afraid to accept the consequences of the truth).

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It was heard on the street at the base of the towers, by many witnesses, some of which I've posted above in video. You have already been explained to before about videography, which you seem to have careless dismissed. Suffice it to say, there was too much noise coming from too many sources, thus overwhelming most microphones in the vicinity. The camera in Hoboken had no such limitations. It was relatively quiet in Hoboken at the camera site.

No, you aparently do not understand that an explosion form any kind of explosive, would have been caught on EVERY SINGLE CAMERA in the area recording audio. It would have been many many many times louder than the noise around the camera.

Do you understand the concept of decibels?

If something is producing 100 decibels, can it cover up something producing 120 db?

The answer is simple.

No.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join