It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real-Life Superhero Walks Streets, Fighting Crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So in my travels I came across this video, which I thought was pretty far out there. It's about some dude who might just take citizen watch a little too far, complete with body armor and taser stick:

Not sure whether to

or

or just

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
he should get some decent boots ^^

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
whats wrong with seeing that the world aint right and doing your part to help those in need.

his way of helping is out there but at long as its within the law...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well I don't think anything's wrong with it necessarily, but somehow I don't think the underground is going to feel the same. They'll probably hunt him down. After all, he doesn't have 1,000 more cops on standby if needed.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is awesome, as long as he accepts that its likely he may get killed and isn't in a
Green Hornet / Kick - Ass induced stupor.

If only there were thousands of people like this, it would be safer for the general public, and these 'vigilantes'.
edit on 1/4/2011 by stygmartyrZA because: pr0 at spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
In comic books, the superhero costume is used to identify the hero and for the awsome factor. In the real world, i think it plays against the so called super-heroes. First, because i doubt criminals will get scared by your costume. Second, it paints you as a target.

Other than that, kudos for the dude.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
First, because i doubt criminals will get scared by your costume. Second, it paints you as a target.

Hehe, that is no costume...It is full body armor. And that will be a big surprise to the fool that tries to take him out with anything less than armor piercing rounds.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This has been posted about 3-4 times before...

top topics

join