It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+223 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

www.prnow.com/release/04012011/00932/TAN.001

The CEO and COO of the Internet's most popular website for conspiracy theories and other "alternative topics," have formed a new political party and have announced their candidacy for President of the United States in the 2012 national election.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PHOENIX, AZ - April 1, 2011: In a dramatic move into the realm of national politics, the CEO and COO of the popular website, www.AboveTopSecret.com, known as "Skeptic Overlord" and "Springer" respectively, have announced their candidacy for the office of President for the upcoming 2012 national elections. Running under the newly formed T.E.A.T. political party, the two are very hopeful for a broad reaching campaign.

When asked about their core platform, CEO "Skeptic Overlord" responded, "There are a great deal of issues of primary concern to Americans, many of which are being ignored by nearly all other national politicians. We're the only ticket that addresses all the issues head-on, and fully acknowledge why contemporary politicians side-step and avoid anything important." The COO, "Springer," added, "Exactly. What they're not telling you is that there will be no 2013. So none of these issues matter one bit."

The new T.E.A.T. party, which stands for "The End of All Things," reflects the core platform and issue-centric beliefs of the pair who head the party and are also running on the presidential ticket. As it's been confirmed the world will end at the stroke of midnight (GMT) on December 12th, 2012, their platform focuses on the key point that 2013 will never happen. And as a result, no President-elect will be inaugurated in January of 2013. "We could focus on a wide range of artificial issues such as gay marriage, stem-cell research, Justin Beieber, or even pretending to be mad at Wall Street bankers, but we won't," says Overlord, "We're going to be the only honest politician in this race, and say straight up, it just doesn't matter."

With campaign offices opening up in Arizona, Oklahoma, and New York, the candidates and their party are off to a strong start. Springer noted that key people are joining on a daily basis. "Elected officials from across the country are jumping at the chance to be a part of our movement. Just this morning we signed up the elected Class President of a high school in Dearborn, Michigan and the elected comptroller of a college fraternity in Fieldale, Virginia. It's a very exciting time for us."

"With all of the partisan spin and intentional distraction away from actual important issues experienced in contemporary American politics, we are convinced that our message will resonate with the voters in a way never before seen." Skeptic Overlord went on to say. "It's too bad that none of it actually matters as there will be no 2013."

The pair have become well-versed in present-day political issues through the operation of their website, AboveTopSecret.com, which receives five million visits a month from people sharing their concerns. The two can be reach through the website for interview requests for additional commentary, more information on their political platform, and information on the newly formed political party.

www.therewillbeno2013.com

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internets largest and most popular website dealing with "alternative topics" such as government conspiracies, with more than 2.7 million pages of content and over 7 million monthly visitors. The Above Network, LLC, a virtual company with executives in three states and two countries, owns and operates AboveTopSecret.com, among other online properties. The company was founded in 2007 with a goal of creating compelling user-generated content ecosystems on issues of importance to people. For more information, contact Mark Allin at 480.304.5680 or pr(at)theabovenetwork(dot)com.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.therewillbeno2013.com
edit on 31-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Are you fed up with the politics as usual of your national candidates and politicians?
Are you confused as to why the 2012 Presidential candidates aren't addressing the most important issue of our time?

Then it's time for you to cast your vote that will never matter for the only Presidential ticket talking about this most critical issue of the 2012 campaign season -- the world will end on December 12, 2012.

www.prnow.com/release/04012011/00932/TAN.001
(visit the link for the full news article)

Learn more by visiting our campaign website, including our brand new television commercial going out on national broadcast and cable networks.

ThereWillBeNo2013.com
edit on 31-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
APRILLLLLLLLLLLLLL FOOOOLSSSSSSSSSSS!
(Although it seriously wouldn't be such a bad idea)
edit on 31-3-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: more thoughts

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Damn, I was saving up to give a large donation in 2013 to this site but it Doesn't Matter!

I love this website...

S&F!
edit on 31-3-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: It Doesn't Matter!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'll vote for you. I will also arrange for you to receive the votes of EVERY redneck in South Carolina - in exchange for you appointing me Secretary of Things That Go BOOM!

ETA: Is that really you in your avatar? If it is, I have to say you are a very handsome man.

edit on 3/31/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul and Jessie Ventura in 2012!!!!!!

Sorry S.O........(If these guys dont run you and Springer have my vote)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This look cool!

link   
Vote for Teat!

If I was American you would have my vote for the awesome inappropriateness of your party name.

link   
classic i love this .... SO you got my vote

link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That's some cunning bit of marketing right there.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I sense a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
april 1st announcement

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internets largest and most popular website dealing with "alternative topics" such as government conspiracies, with more than 2.7 million pages of content and over 7 million monthly visitors.

Well I'd say it's 7 million visits, not visitors..
Anyways, I call hoax and say the OP should be post banned..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't give a darn if it's April Fool's or not.

Count on my vote. (Can we do any worse?)

Star and Flag in the meantime.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Given the recent posting about cracking-down on posts in "Breaking Alternative News", I'm going to flag this one as being in the wrong forum. It obviously should be in "US Political Madness" (Madness I say!!!!)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hey wait a minute......

"Change that won't matter?"

You guys can't just steal Obama's campaign slogan like that!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Honestly, I am not American but if I was I would vote for you. I would love to hear what you promise to do on the controversial issues of "Beiber" and the apparent "Beiberitis" epidemic that is sweeping the nation. (Also, as a Canadian, I apologize for unleashing the "Beiber Plague" upon everyone. It was a failed attempt to create a new mad cow vaccine)

link   
When can I place my order for campaign materials from the cafepress store?

TEAT 2012!

--Kit.

link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Buwahahah - u beat me to it!

My vote can be bribed - Ambassadorship in Monaco or Italy ...

edit on 1-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

link   
Lets all band together and start a write in campaign. How awesome would it be to hear on election night from the MSM your new president elect.....Skeptic Overlord. Fill the cabinet with the mods, and any world leader that gets flip at the lip gets "banned."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join