It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ah truth hurts, poor frustrated souls. As Jesus declared clearly and the Quran states repeatedly, we await The Flood. So where the carcass is the eagles (and the vultures) gather together.
We have been to Armageddon to make the Event clear.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ut oh
Looks like old corp is going to play the MIB card.
LOL.
I didnt have much hope anyway.
RIP ol corp. If they get you I will spend the rest of my life supporting your cause. You will not have died in vein.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Jesus, some if not most posters in this thread are coming down a little harsh on OldCorp.

Do you of you know him personally? Do any of you have some solid evidence/proof that he's ''lying'' or ''beating around the bush'' in terms of the work he is compiling together? My guess would be a definite ''no''.

What gives any of you the ''right'' to automatically, not to mention BLINDLY assume that he's ''coming up with lame excuses'', ''the dog ate his homework'', ''just another thread that baits the reader in and then comes short'', etc?

For all any of you know, he could be telling the truth, and at least give the man some credit for following up and filling us in. I believe that he's sincere. He has no reason to make all this up, but most of you here sure as hell would like to follow that train of thought because hey - it's the ''easy'' way out of even trying to take a level of interest in what he's trying to accomplish here.

Honest to God, sometimes I truly wonder just who the hell some of YOU people REALLY are behind those keyboards and computer screens. Seriously...

It's almost like some of you ''get off'' on insulting & generally putting down others whom you don't know from Adam. Give the guy a break and give him time. Until then, show a little respect.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I read thru 21 Frickin pages for this!?!?!?!?!

2nd Line!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Don't wait too long for another flood. The bible erred in its claims of Exodus happening and Noah's flood happening.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Do you of you know him personally? Do any of you have some solid evidence/proof that he's ''lying'' or ''beating around the bush'' in terms of the work he is compiling together? My guess would be a definite ''no''.

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck and walks like a duck it probably is a con.

What gives any of you the ''right'' to automatically, not to mention BLINDLY assume that he's ''coming up with lame excuses'', ''the dog ate his homework'', ''just another thread that baits the reader in and then comes short'', etc?

I see you have a problem calling a spade a spade. All I'm saying is promises were followed up by childish excuses, They are the sorts of childish excuses that include "the dog ate my homework."

I believe that he's sincere. He has no reason to make all this up

At least he's not pretending to be an alien using these fora to communicate world shattering information.

Honest to God, sometimes I truly wonder just who the hell some of YOU people REALLY are behind those keyboards and computer screens. Seriously...

That's fair to do. That is what I am doing and others are doing. They are questioning the claims someone has made and many feel that the person was not forthright in their claims.

Give the guy a break and give him time.

Time has been given and now we are told that the dog[virus] ate his homework[video]. The cute difference is that he claimed that the dog[virus] was ordered to eat his homework[video].

cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Actually, in defense of OldCorp, he probably made the mistake of visiting therabbithole.com in the course of his research. That site is known for the excessive amount of malware lurking there, so it is possible that his computer did pick up a bug. Nevertheless, you would think an experienced journalist would back up his work on cd-rom or flash drive.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I use double backups. There are 2 external drives to back things up that are kept in separate places. I alternate using the drives. Thus loss of a disk is bad, but not a complete disaster.

I did not realize that the rabbit hole was more than an intellectual menace. I have there myself viewing all sorts of weird false tales.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Im a disappointed OldFrekinCorp subcriber

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Do you KNOW that you sound like a religious fanatic that is high or drunk ? Every post you've made has nothing to do with the topic, just rants about bible or quran verses. You're being ignored because your posts are garbled and senseless.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I could write "face" "bovered"

or

Thanks for reminding me not to write one line out of place . It was wrong I admit, still doesnt make sense either.
Call it a typo please . Sorry about it.

Anyway,

Either way I'd mean them both. You choose. I will be less loose on here, and not start arguing with nonsense in the first place.

If the keyboard be mighter than the gun, then that made a mess, you 'r right

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This whol post has been seriously derailed.

I think we can fix it.

We need to gather all of the questions in this thread,
and get an astronomer to answer them.

Perhaps all questions and answers could be
in a video chat with the astronomer.

His face and voice could even be distorted.
Caution using simple distortion, as some
programs can undistort the voice.

-----------------------------------

Now, on to the real reason I wrote this post.

That top drivel is a fancy idea, but really I just
wrote that to make sure that most people still
ignore my posts.

----------------------------

We should protest oldcorp gaining all those flags and stars.

There is nothing that we can do about flags.

But, we can definitey get a star ring.

Just like people starring for obnoxius contrary drivel,
We can star for not liking oldcorp getting all those stars.

How many hundred did he get from this and the
Truth is viral threads. I guess 200.

So, that's 200 that we all should get to offset.

We should write in this thread with a code,
something simple like "fedup" would let
everyone know that you are sick of this
OldCorp situation.

If you are fedup also, then star the fedup threads.
Star every fedup, and every post that fedup
person has mde in this thread.

If done correctly, we will each get our two
hundred back.

---------------------------

As or OldCorp coming back to say anything important,
I now realize, that he only returned because I had
authored a. Truth is viral xonspiracy thread.

Admins didn't appreciate that too much,
Because it is against terms of use to
make threads aout someone.

But, oddly enough he came back and posted
thirty minutes after I authored the thread.
This is the 404d thread he asked for.

He wanted it completely erased.

Eta: Also if curious, my views about the situation
Can be found in OCs post the page before this one.
Thanks to his link, you can see it.
Would it be against TOC to promote a closed thread?

Edit to add :
I that Sinny (from like 4 posts ago)
should win the "most disappointed" award.

We all should star Sinny !
I am sure she contributed as much
as SOME others did.

edit on 10-6-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: sinny wins

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am
FEDUP
With this thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smitty5150
I read thru 21 Frickin pages for this!?!?!?!?!

2nd Line!!!!

Smitty, are you fedup also?

But, you must admit the first 5 pages
or so was a good read.

The rest is just tease and disappointment.
If I wanted that, I would go to strip clubs more often.

----------------------------------

But, let the case remain, that we (as ATS) have
posed many great questions, which we want answered.

-------------------------------------

The first step I to figure out a way to find
a knowledgeable Astronomer that will give
us an unbiased answer.

I actually had the idea to ask Koku (sp?)
He is from Science Fantastic radio show.

What a great uncut video inerview that would be.

------------------------------

If anyon has any other ideas on how to find someone,
please message me, or write in thread.

We NEED to resurrect this ATS.

---------------------

What we really need is a list of
questions from earlier in thread.

Many people can take this same
compiled list, and many scientists
can be asked the SAME questions.

If EVERY response was compiled in
this thread, it would be a wealth of information.

Even if every scientist only answers half,
because they aren't sure the answers;
I would rather have reiable info, than
a scientists guess.

-----------------------------

Is this possible?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I do not understand your
"Face bovered" comment.

It was either a clever comment about Nibiru,
or it fell a few feet short.

Either way, I am lost.

What do you think of the
Nibiru / Planet X / Comet Elenin things?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Since this is ats then we are not going to understand everything written by it s (crazier) users.
I have not used this site long, but it is very clearly being manipulated. Its the sort of site which could ban a thread which analyses its terms and conditions, including the staff, too much.
Certain tests have already been applied.
Face, bovered , is the comedy of Catherine Tate, known all over Britain. It generally goes way over the heads of Americans, and I knew that. It is in some ways an admission of guilt without caring. So it seemed to fit _ .
As far as Nibiru/Elenin/ Comet/asteroid/floods/earthqakes are concerned, then I will level with your sensible question, with my view.
1. Astronomic events and their impending likelihood are perhaps even better defended (into secrecy) by sock puppet accounts run by internet shills and trolls, than even the abominable actions of Israel. These handlers leave a paper trail a mile wide, but they themselves are safely hidden behind the google curtain. That means there is definitely something in this strand : it is supported by the fact they want you to leave the subject(s) alone. That and you should consider exactly what your computer CAN do or NOT , and keep re-evaluating this if you get too close.

2. Conspiracy topics (nibiru as example) traditionally draw 2 schools of thought, and draw 2 types of people together : I would congratulate ats becaus ethis is a valuable forum for them both to hammer these things out.
This means unfortunately that the likes of u and me the thinkers/theorists are potentially open victims of those who have only come to THIS thread on THIS site , to deny, attack, ridicule , ignore , confuse and 'own' people
These intentional agressors unless they are paid, are some of the sadest loneliest losers the world has to offer, miserable idiots who have not learnt to handle their feelings, so they come somewhere like here to attack, deny etc. to get attention. Nibiru/Elenin/ats is a feeding ground for this nastier type of person. They never resort to evidence facts or links to propound their doubts. They quote phrases like 'the dog ate my homework' at Old Corp, just because that is ALL they are here to do. Sad aint it?

3. I am/we are looking for the flood. This is because of a beleif system whose prophecies are authentic and wholly immune from and independent of modern intervention If I get drunk while I do this I will cite Noah' sons. There is not time to carry on so check the short story about it in Genesis. We dont have to apologise for being right (to question) is what it means brother. We will not be lost in the flood.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Great post there Zippmatt

1. So you are saying that the best evidence for this Nibiru/whatever stupidity is the issue of personal ignorance and the willingness of people to educate those that appear to have an utter lack of understanding in this area?

2. I agree with you tat the proponents of Niburu relish in not having any evidence whatsoever for their claims. They love to exhibit a pronounced lack of understanding of even simple scientific thought that may be 2000 or more years old.

They never resort to evidence facts or links to propound their doubts. They quote phrases like 'the dog ate my homework' at Old Corp, just because that is ALL they are here to do. Sad aint it?

How ludicrous OldCorp is when he resorts to childish claims such as a dog[virus] ate his homework[video]. About the only ones to stand in support of him are those that use these childish claims on a regular basis at their schools.

3. There has never been a global flood. Noah's flood has been recognized as a failure since the time of DaVinci who openly wrote against the notion. And you do mention Genesis. Which of the two creation myths do you subscribe to, the first or the second?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

NONSENSE, BORING, END OF

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Despite the simplistic nature of your recent comment I welcome anything constructive or destructive that you have to state. So far the commentary has been rather abysmal. Can you expand on your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Well your guess would be wrong.
He started this thread months ago. Hemmed and hawed about computer glitches. Got the video going and then turned in a video about the 2012 elections instead of this video he promised about asking an astronomer about elenin. He said he was all set to go to the observatory, had the time planned and everything. Then he said weeks later he is waiting to get into the observatory so you see why we are more than a little let down by him.

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join